Tennessee State Football

PV was not quick gimmicky process....there was a lot sweat equity put in way before we started winning....by the time Frazier got there things were just primed for the transformation to be manifested. There was no "magic beans" or one person....You can't cheat the process....winning programs aren't built overnight.
CEE diggy had me ready to run through a brick-wall foot first for PV until he used the word "Prairie View" and "smart" in the same sentence. And then he used the word "marketing." lol :D

The PV Way: throw a billboard up on 290 West bound 2-3 miles from campus between Waller and PV. smh The "other" PV Way: Don't negotiate w/ Buccees in Waller to offer PVAMU gear but gosh darnit... look at all the ut-austin and txa&m gear, since their alums travel that SAME 290 corridor to/fro their respective home campuses and where "they" live. Duhhhhhhh....

Y’all complain for decades about wanting more exposure, wanting 4/5 Star players to come home and play for us, more sponsors, more this, more that & more everything.
then turn around and complain about it because it’s not happening the way “you” prefer to happen lol
BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!!! sigh
I’m so glad Deion doesn’t pay attention to you idiots and the hate you send to him everyday. He’s smart & know that we’re dealing with a lot of small minded folk with zero growth mindset. Just a pool of traditional do it the old way fools.
I hope ole Eddie is prepared to ignore the bullshit because it’s coming. I wish him the best @ TSU
Great post!!

You do realize that JSU could have beaten ASU and AAMU with the talent that is already there. If those 5 stars would have been playing, there is no way they would have lost those games. Some of you guys are really not thinking clearly. JSU is going to be a beast once those recruits get in. No matter what you believe about Deion Sanders as a HC, JSU will only need a average coach to win the SWAC with all of that damn talent. I sure hope y’all don’t believe that his son, (who will be the starting QB), is a joke. The boy is a beast along with the 3-5 star kids coming in. Please don’t let this joke of a COVID season fool y’all.
If JSU had won the game, then we congratulate JSU and Coach Prime for a job well done! No one is questioning the talent. All I saying is Coach Prime and those who have coached realized that talent without the mental capacity of knowing the game is useless. You said Prime's son will be the starter next year. Let me be crystal clear to you. Prime son's has to win the team over and be the clear cut favorite. If not, this will split the team. The players will know who should be the starter. Quincy has some very impressive tape to make some noise in the fall.

Should the other SWAC teams show up to play next year, since we already know that JSU will win the SWAC? I am asking for a friend....

TBH,
All this buzz and stuff is a tad unquantifiable ... sorta like economic impact vs direct money coming into the school.

for Deion and Eddie, I hope their presence sparks a real uptick in applications to the schools and enrollment increases (the bottom line stat we should all care about, IMO), along with marked increases in fundraising efforts.

We all know athletics is the front porch to the university, and I just want the best for our schools.

More power to them.

Listen, I'm going to put this out one time only. For the small minded people that represent SU, for the small-time people that represent Alabama A&M, and whatever that ghost fella represent; since they have sooooo much to say.

One thing about J-State is no one I know (on this board or otherwise) expected for Coach Prime to come in the SWAC kicking ass right off the bat. But ONE DAMN THING we DO know is that we know the last several years of doing things the same ol same way sure in the hell wasn't working. Now, if Coach Prime goes on to win the SWAC year after year from now on, YIPPEY DAMN DO! And if not, then oh well. But there's one thing that no one can deny or ignore.

The sponsorships, national attention, and excitement that he has already brought back to our slow dying program from previous coaches is already a WIN for Jackson State. And with that, along with the facilities upgrades that was in the works, we're winning exceedingly!!!

And if TN St is able to capitalize off Eddie George's connects the same way, then I congratulate and applaud them, cause they will be winning also. So, for the rest of you all "bliggerish" thinking people that is only looking at the negative and condemning side, just go ahead and lie down in fast moving traffic. You all would enjoy your lives much better in that traffic than watching what is about to happen to our schools who has a vision and executing it, than your schools who will perish because they have no vision.

~stepping off soapbox and back to smacking the small minded and small-time people silly~

I believe TnSU will be okay as will JSU, obviously.

Give the new formula time to thrive and become assimilated.

5*/4* student-athletes seriously considering us over the programmed p5s/g5s is remarkable, considering the programming the kids endure and the sellouts, I mean, the colored recruiters who are responsible for woo'ing them to big state u plantation.
Dog stop... You not fooling me.

Listen, I'm going to put this out one time only. For the small minded people that represent SU, for the small-time people that represent Alabama A&M, and whatever that ghost fella represent; since they have sooooo much to say.

One thing about J-State is no one I know (on this board or otherwise) expected for Coach Prime to come in the SWAC kicking ass right off the bat. But ONE DAMN THING we DO know is that we know the last several years of doing things the same ol same way sure in the hell wasn't working. Now, if Coach Prime goes on to win the SWAC year after year from now on, YIPPEY DAMN DO! And if not, then oh well. But there's one thing that no one can deny or ignore.

The sponsorships, national attention, and excitement that he has already brought back to our slow dying program from previous coaches is already a WIN for Jackson State. And with that, along with the facilities upgrades that was in the works, we're winning exceedingly!!!

And if TN St is able to capitalize off Eddie George's connects the same way, then I congratulate and applaud them, cause they will be winning also. So, for the rest of you all "bliggerish" thinking people that is only looking at the negative and condemning side, just go ahead and lie down in fast moving traffic. You all would enjoy your lives much better in that traffic than watching what is about to happen to our schools who has a vision and executing it, than your schools who will perish because they have no vision.

~stepping off soapbox and back to smacking the small minded and small-time people silly

BB,
You see the bigger picture. Well spoken! But did you have to be so cruel by calling us names 🤣 🤣 🤣

BB,
You see the bigger picture. Well spoken! But did you have to be so cruel by calling us names
Sorry for getting into my feelings, but its way past time for us blacks to start helping each other. And we can't help if we're constantly putting each other down. Now see, there is a difference between trash talk (smack) and putting down. Sometimes, I don't think blacks know the difference.

I can smack talk with the best of them, but I'm NOT going to put you down. The YTs do that enough already.

Questioning a school hiring a coach who has no experience coaching anywhere at all (like Eddie George) isn’t hating or not “seeing the vision” or “bigger picture.”

Talk to them please! Some of these folks probably voted for Trump too.
🥴

Questioning a school hiring a coach who has no experience coaching anywhere at all (like Eddie George) isn’t hating or not “seeing the vision” or “bigger picture.”

Especially one whose school got shut down by the STATE. I guess we forget 300 kids got screwed over by Prime Time Prep because he did not FOLLOW the rules (you don't take another school's kids-who are Junior & Seniors athletes). Hopefully he learned his lesson from that.

Here is bigger picture-Deon use Jackson Sate for his training to be a coach and a school that plays for a National Title comes calling.... Something NO black head coach has won.

Jackson State should enjoy all the PERK he is bringing. However those perks of new attention bring a DEMAND of change and improvement beyond the football field. In fact the WHOLE conference has to step up. Because everybody is being looked at. EVERYBODY.

If JSU had won the game, then we congratulate JSU and Coach Prime for a job well done! No one is questioning the talent. All I saying is Coach Prime and those who have coached realized that talent without the mental capacity of knowing the game is useless. You said Prime's son will be the starter next year. Let me be crystal clear to you. Prime son's has to win the team over and be the clear cut favorite. If not, this will split the team. The players will know who should be the starter. Quincy has some very impressive tape to make some noise in the fall.

Should the other SWAC teams show up to play next year, since we already know that JSU will win the SWAC? I am asking for a friend....

Prime’s son is a monster, and will win the job next year. I never posted that he will be given the job, I just know he is a beast and will show out. Of course, everyone should be dressing out to beat JSU’s asz. However, folks need to be realistic. In college football, the program who gets the better recruits usually wins. No other team in SWAC matches what JSU has coming on their roster. Therefore it’s ok to pick them to a beast once their monsters get in. It’s absolutely ridiculous to believe that Coach Prime and his staff has learned some type of SWAC lesson or have been broken down to a 2- star SWAC size.

JSU has recruited the best class in modern FCS history, and will enter the fall extremely confident and arrogant in their sidelines. If anything, the only lesson that has been learned for Deion Sanders is that the SWAC is so weak that a first year coach can pull out a winning season without his beast recruiting class on the sidelines.

Tennessee State is bringing a loved Tennessee Titan! A man who knows football and has been around several NFL players who know the game. You better believe if Tennessee Martin or Tennessee Tech would have picked up EG, it would have been praised!

Prime’s son is a monster, and will win the job next year. I never posted that he will be given the job, I just know he is a beast and will show out. Of course, everyone should be dressing out to beat JSU’s asz. However, folks need to be realistic. In college football, the program who gets the better recruits usually wins. No other team in SWAC matches what JSU has coming on their roster. Therefore it’s ok to pick them to a beast once their monsters get in. It’s absolutely ridiculous to believe that Coach Prime and his staff has learned some type of SWAC lesson or have been broken down to a 2- star SWAC size.

JSU has recruited the best class in modern FCS history, and will enter the fall extremely confident and arrogant in their sidelines. If anything, the only lesson that has been learned for Deion Sanders is that the SWAC is so weak that a first year coach can pull out a winning season without his beast recruiting class on the sidelines.

Tennessee State is bringing a loved Tennessee Titan! A man who knows football and has been around several NFL players who know the game. You better believe if Tennessee Martin or Tennessee Tech would have picked up EG, it would have been praised!
Man, these simpletons don't understand. Deion was hired in December, tried to implement his system a month later full of Covid shutdowns, and was playing games in the next month.

We just had a camera guy run for over 100 yards and score a TD on Maynor's defense. The guy was literally on the practice squad a week ago filming like @Fiyah and then he was scoring TDs a week later.

Deion only been here 3-4 months with Covid shutdowns, layoffs, and cancelations; and let's see what his team done so far. Beat Gram with 33 points, scored 28 against Bama St, scored 43 against Bama A&M, and 14 against SU. That's DAMN good for a coach that been here since December and was playing games in February. DAMN GOOD I must say myself.

That's a lot of pressure that you are putting on JSU and Prime to be instant winners in the fall. If JSU can pull it off, great! It normally takes 3 to 4 years to get your system in, change the culture of the team, and get commitment from all involved. Props to Prime and Eddie George for bringing shine to HBCU's....

Man, these simpletons don't understand. Deion was hired in December, tried to implement his system a month later full of Covid shutdowns, and was playing games in the next month.

We just had a camera guy run for over 100 yards and score a TD on Maynor's defense. The guy was literally on the practice squad a week ago filming like @Fiyah and then he was scoring TDs a week later.

Deion only been here 3-4 months with Covid shutdowns, layoffs, and cancelations; and let's see what his team done so far. Beat Gram with 33 points, scored 28 against Bama St, scored 43 against Bama A&M, and 14 against SU. That's DAMN good for a coach that been here since December and was playing games in February. DAMN GOOD I must say myself.
Damn good?

JSU hasn’t beaten a team that’s won a game since Nov. 2, 2019.

Lol you couldn't resist throwing Fiyah in the fire huh 🤣

Back