Tennessee State Football

Just in case you you didn’t know, Jackson State has a better class than Oregon State, La Tech, ULM, UAB, USM, Temple, Hawaii, Tulsa, South Alabama, Middle Tennessee, Marshall, UConn, ECU, Colorado State and Central Michigan just to name some FBS programs you might know. All of those teams would beat the mess out of everyone in the SWAC.

Sometimes you have to bring in someone who can sell tickets and the product. We don’t know if Deion Sanders is a good coach yet. But so in the hell what . I can name plenty of questionable SWAC Coaches who have won titles. Do you really think Deion is going to lose at JSU once his talent is in? Bad coaching or not. JSU is going to have the talent needed to trash 2- star teams. Be ready to be called out!
I don't know that, but I do know that JSU, coached by Deion Sanders and his former NFL staff, got trashed this spring season by ASU, SU, and AAMU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Look let's be real do you folks not see what a Deion Sanders vs ,Eddie George southern heritage classic will be in the media? Dam I ain't played football since the seventh grade since I played for Hosely Temple on Bank head when those hoodlums from John F Kennedy knocked me out the game, but hell even I got enough good sense to know what this means. I love A&M. Will ride and die but I love HBCUs more than anything. It's our time to shine. Fuk the bull let's get this money and exposure. Fuk the SEC. It's black college football time. Every thing happens for a reason. Covid-19 has opened the transfer Portal. Let's get this talent and kick azz. Let's go beat North Dakota and Sam Houston St types. I'm hyped baby. Talk that shyt Deion. Let ESPN know you bringing. The rest of slaves go play with massa. It's 2021. The rest of us are progressing.

Look let's be real do you folks not see what a Deion Sanders vs ,Eddie George southern heritage classic will be in the media? Dam I ain't played football since the seventh grade since I played for Hosely Temple on Bank head when those hoodlums from John F Kennedy knocked me out the game, but hell even I got enough good sense to know what this means. I love A&M. Will ride and die but I love HBCUs more than anything. It's our time to shine. Fuk the bull let's get this money and exposure. Fuk the SEC. It's black college football time. Every thing happens for a reason. Covid-19 has opened the transfer Portal. Let's get this talent and kick azz. Let's go best North Dakota and Sam Houston St types. I'm hyped baby. Talk that shyt Deion. Let ESPN know you bringing. The rest of slaves go play with massa. It's 2021. The rest of us are progressing.
give me the SEC Players first - I can hire a coach to coach them as the players make the coach.

Look let's be real do you folks not see what a Deion Sanders vs ,Eddie George southern heritage classic will be in the media? Dam I ain't played football since the seventh grade since I played for Hosely Temple on Bank head when those hoodlums from John F Kennedy knocked me out the game, but hell even I got enough good sense to know what this means. I love A&M. Will ride and die but I love HBCUs more than anything. It's our time to shine. Fuk the bull let's get this money and exposure. Fuk the SEC. It's black college football time. Every thing happens for a reason. Covid-19 has opened the transfer Portal. Let's get this talent and kick azz. Let's go beat North Dakota and Sam Houston St types. I'm hyped baby. Talk that shyt Deion. Let ESPN know you bringing. The rest of slaves go play with massa. It's 2021. The rest of us are progressing.

💯💯

Look I keep telling y'all scared ninjas don't make money. Get at it. I mean look who would have thought Prairie View would be busting heads like they do now? Prairie View was smart. They waited until they got the marketing and right coach now they kick azz. This is our time. Let's shine. Let's make that money and kick azz. FAMU and BCU is coming. Let's get it baby. Man y'all need some of this apple pie moonshine from the woods of Mississippi. It will make you see the real.

Who had a 5 star qb in the Swac?

Its a team sport of at least 22 (offensively/ defensively) up to 100 players so of course one 4 star kid or 5 star kid isn't going to dominate. But I bet a team full of 4 stars would. That is what Coach will eventually have. A roster complete with 4 and 3 star kids.
Will other SWAC schools not have rosters complete with 4 and 3-star athletes?

No one can justify yet - not all schools have been on the main TV platforms and ain't no cash being funneled to the school directly as a result.

Those same NFL guys wouldn't sniff the ground we walked on if there wasn't something they can get out of it at the end of the day. What are they bringing to the table we have yet to see? When the TV cameras come on it reminds of the Temptations when David Ruffin said "David Ruffin and the Temptations" as all they focus on is the coach first, school second.

ESPN3 is no different than playing on YouTube honestly. Beter yet, YouTube is free.

If they don't win no one cares at the end of the day

Exactly, we can do that all by ourselves. I've been wanting to get PV back on their YouTube channel for sports versus that stuff they are using now. Everyone has YouTube as a app on a computer, phone or tablet and can watch the games with ease on it.

give me the SEC Players first - I can hire a coach to coach them as the players make the coach.
Nick Saben doesn't coach. He hires coaches to coach for him. The one thing that I remember when one of managers told me when I was a junior engineer. He said Cee let me tell you something. A smart manager never takes credit. He hires the best and brightest engineers and takes the along with him in his career. What he was basically saying is that smart people work for those who figure the game out. See I didn't need to be the brightest engineer. I just needed to know which team to get on and then build my own brand to get to the top. Let the smart people do the work and my job is to manage and let you get me to the top while bringing you with me......

I know I will be at Southern Heritage Classic this fall. CAN'T WAIT!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Deandre Johnson was last fall along with 4 star Donnie Corley a wideout and 5 star Trendavian Dickson at the other wideout and 3 other 3 star receivers

Nick Saben doesn't coach. He hires coaches to coach for him. The one thing that I remember when one of managers told me when I was a junior engineer. He said Cee let me tell you something. A smart manager never takes credit. He hires the best and brightest engineers and takes the along with him in his career. What he was basically saying is that smart people work for those who figure the game out. See I didn't need to be the brightest engineer. I just needed to know which team to get on and then build my own brand to get to the top. Let the smart people do the work and my job is to manage and let you get me to the top while bringing you with me......

my point, give me players and I'll hire smart coaches. Again, why didn't the University of Tennessee hire Eddie George since they can put more around him to be successful?

Deandre Johnson was last fall along with 4 star Donnie Corley a wideout and 5 star Trendavian Dickson at the other wideout and 3 other 3 star receivers

my point, give me players and I'll hire smart coaches. Again, why didn't the University of Tennessee hire Eddie George since they can put more around him to be successful?

Why do we care why the University of Tennessee didn't hire him? Tnsu made the hire they feel will be good for their program.

I said that cause we know the battles they'll face - go somewhere where you can be a coach and not get mad when issues you know will occur will arise. But those schools who can support them don't even touch them so that should say something. He'll have a fancy press conference but after that when those Ls come its different. The OVC ain't the SWAC and we see how folks in the SWAC rise to the occasion when they need to

We have several SWAC alums coaching in the SEC and elsewhere and they don't want to come back home.

It doesn’t matter if he leaves for a USF or FAU type of job. They will win as long as he is there, and the job will be attractive as long as he has monster recruits in the program.
Sometimes it is not the talent, it’s the instuction that the players are given, being able to comprehend what is given, and executing what is given (mental). Prime has told the fans repeatedly there is a communication problem between the players and the coaches. Until that is solved the issues will remain whether you bring in all the 5 stars in the nation.

Back