Early Predictions for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark my words we beating Southern in Br this year. We gone spread yall defense out and expose them linebackers with the Air Raid. Yall will score but at the end of the game we will have more points.

Mark my words we beating Southern in Br this year. We gone spread yall defense out and expose them linebackers with the Air Raid. Yall will score but at the end of the game we will have more points.
Do you realize that it would play perfectly into the hands of our ball-control offense? Your defense will be tired from either a bunch of quick 3 and outs, while our offense takes it time and wears your defense down. Leading to a barrage of TDs late in the 2nd Half.

You left the door wide open when you brought up Tenn. St. and FAMU.
And left the door open when u said didnt we say we was gone beat Grambling last year? But yall did say yall gone beat Southern, Grambling, Tennessee st etc last year too. Like i said yall just need to take a wait and see approach this year.

Do you realize that it would play perfectly into the hands of our ball-control offense? Your defense will be tired from either a bunch of quick 3 and outs, while our offense takes it time and wears your defense down. Leading to a barrage of TDs late in the 2nd Half.
Man they dont know football. That is not the formula to beat us in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back