Early Predictions for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has there ever been a time in the swac history where every team has had some type of change going on? Majority of the conference will have either a new head coach and/or some type of change in the coaching staff in 2018. I think Southern may be the only team that hasn’t had any coaching moves so far.

2018 season will definitely be interesting.
Southern made changes mid-season.

Has there ever been a time in the swac history where every team has had some type of change going on? Majority of the conference will have either a new head coach and/or some type of change in the coaching staff in 2018. I think Southern may be the only team that hasn’t had any coaching moves so far.

2018 season will definitely be interesting.

You are so correct on this. So correct. Every team but one had change. 2018 will be interesting as hell.

It wont be that interesting. Staff continuity is always key. Its going to be some sorry teams next year.

We already know a few teams will automatically be sorry but there are a few teams that might have a upside and, of course, everyone will be watching Dooley try to do his thing.

He must be talking that 2012 season when we let Stump go. But the gist of this thread was 2018 and all the coaches moving on either from a coordinator position or Head Coach and how it will impact next season in the SWAC.
Yeah I was wondering what coaching change we had mid-season other than Stump. lol

We about to see now Lol.

Ppl will start really reading what I say on here

I know this game to much to know what coaching is and what it's not
Unless they net some key transfers, I wouldn't place them as my favorite to win the SWAC next season.

Unless they net some key transfers, I wouldn't place them as my favorite to win the SWAC next season.

The EAST teams will beat up on them next year, followed by us and then maybe PV finally beating them.

I don't care if they don't think what I'm saying is true or not Lol smh.

All I'm expecting to hear this time next year is the "This was our re-building year" cop-out, nah boys and girls, your coach aint what yall think he is.

Have no clue what Southern is going to do. It’s always wait and see for me.

Hal Mumme’s offense is going to be interesting to watch at JSU. It will definitely be a return to that throw-the-ball-deep-every-other-play style JSU fans think is good football. Not sure it will help them win, but it should be interesting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back