Early Predictions for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's scary, with the piss poor coaching that Odums is doing with what he has, which is the best talent in the conference. If he can add the things that I consistently fuss about with this class that he brought in this year, along with last year's class. But he has a lot to do in the off-season. A whole heap of adjustments and improving from what we were doing this past year.

10-2 or 9-2 (heading to Houston)

(Even with the QB we have now) We can achieve those records (But he gotta do the things I spoke on)

Dude has the players, it's the details of the game that he has to now, make major adjustments on.

Why y'all keep saying SU has talent tho? Is the coaching REALLY THAT bad? geez?

I think Qb is our most pressing concern.

Our offense aint the "Hand it Off" to the rb type of offense. We need a trigger man

TBH, im not worried about that GSU machine. You guys are solid. You are losing your QB, top WR and possibly your OC but at the end of the day? WHO ARE YOU? Exactly. Some of these lesser schools dont understand such things...

To support Fred McNair

Dude, your signing class last year was trash and prob gonna be trash this year. You have lost two Hopson signing classes... then end is near. BUT you all do have a little pride now and somewhat of a foundation but you all wont be the Alcorn of the last 4 years. You lost to JSU just like you should have lost the last 3 to us and then GSU put their reserves in on you in the 3rd quarter. Thats not good.

Really excited the outcome of games are played on this message board. JSU/ASU you have it wrapped up.

The EAST was JSU vs AlaState before we both destroyed our own programs. Alcorn got lucky that the EAST had no good teams due the inept admins at BAMA State and JSU. Your luck just ran out...

BAMA State might still be sorry but JSU gonna embarrass ya'll in Lorman.

need a grad transfer qb for the hornets to really fly. that's what I was looking for and didn't see on that list today.

yea you guys need a QB but there is still time for that. Some didnt like the decision but it was smart for you all to keep the staff in tact. You just need to go out and hire a good OC!

What's scary, with the piss poor coaching that Odums is doing with what he has, which is the best talent in the conference. If he can add the things that I consistently fuss about with this class that he brought in this year, along with last year's class. But he has a lot to do in the off-season. A whole heap of adjustments and improving from what we were doing this past year.

10-2 or 9-2 (heading to Houston)

(Even with the QB we have now) We can achieve those records (But he gotta do the things I spoke on)

Dude has the players, it's the details of the game that he has to now, make major adjustments on.

If he doesn't win the SWAC will all the coaches be labeled as sorry again through a 3 week rant from you?

The EAST was JSU vs AlaState before we both destroyed our own programs. Alcorn got lucky that the EAST had no good teams due the inept admins at BAMA State and JSU. Your luck just ran out...

BAMA State might still be sorry but JSU gonna embarrass ya'll in Lorman.
Dude you are from Fayette and you know that's not going to happen. You may have attended state but you know what goes on beyond the cattle gap.

Dude you are from Fayette and you know that's not going to happen. You may have attended state but you know what goes on beyond the cattle gap.

Alcorn joined the SWAC in 1962. You may have 15 conference championships but not SWAC titles.

...and Alcorn will be lucky to look like 2016 team but with an L to the Mighty JSU

Alcorn joined the SWAC in 1962. You may have 15 conference championships but not SWAC titles.

...and Alcorn will be lucky to look like 2016 team but with an L to the Mighty JSU
If I'm not mistaken JSU has 1 and Alcorn 2. I believe JSU has 15 Conference Titles. BNC JSU 3, Alcorn 5. Please correct my math if that's not correct :). It appears we may be ahead. But its all good because you have relatives that went to the yard.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken JSU has 1 and Alcorn 2. I believe JSU has 15 Conference Titles. BNC JSU 3, Alcorn 5. Please correct my math if that's not correct :). It appears we may be ahead. But its all good because you have relatives that went to the yard.

JSU has 16 SWAC titles. Alcorn has 11.

JSU has 3 BCF National titles. Alcorn might have 5. I guess on the few years Alcorn was good, there was not that many good HBCU teams. :snicker:

BTW, WC Gordon never won the HBCU National Title but he prob had some of the best teams in SWAC history. Central State was always winning it in the late 80s with Billy Joe and Rick Comegy! Realistically, those probably should have been JSUs titles.

JSU has 16 SWAC titles. Alcorn has 11.

JSU has 3 BCF National titles. Alcorn might have 5. I guess on the few years Alcorn was good, there was not that many good HBCU teams. :snicker:

BTW, WC Gordon never won the HBCU National Title but he prob had some of the best teams in SWAC history. Central State was always winning it in the late 80s with Billy Joe and Rick Comegy! Realistically, those probably should have been JSUs titles.
I'll admit one thing you have a way with reasoning to come out in your favor. JSU does have 16 total and Alcorn 15 conference titles.

All I know is Alcorn returns an experienced qb and rb with a talented o-line built from the depth of last years signing class as well as experienced receivers on offense. On defense we only lost a few bodies. So we are built for another run at the title.

Sidenote........Kaiss is still there...............damn:mad:

LOL@ Blue Hill. Funny thing is I have never been there but I have heard of it. I am PROUDLY from UNION CHURCH! Get it right!

#unionboy4life
hey Tigerpride is ok so cut him some slack. I know where Union Church is because my grandmother was from Caseyville. Oh by the way, please don't say we have depth at QB. I would not be totally surprised if the competition is open up that the mid-year signee from Timberview would start. He is a bigger and faster footman with talent.

We’ll most certainly win more than 3 games next season...we had the talent this season to push for a MEAC title.

hey Tigerpride is ok so cut him some slack. I know where Union Church is because my grandmother was from Caseyville. Oh by the way, please don't say we have depth at QB. I would not be totally surprised if the competition is open up that the mid-year signee from Timberview would start. He is a bigger and faster footman with talent.

Dude aint but like 3 black families in Caseyville... LOL and they ALL either my family or married into my family if they passed the test... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back