Early Predictions for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I have accepted where JSU is right now. The first three weeks will be interesting but I fully expect at this point for the SCG to be at Memorial Stadium. There is not ONE team in the conference that is slated to be good right now so JSU has just as good of a chance as any! Alcorn is about to take a serious nose-dive. If we dont blow out nobody else....

You are one THEElusional person...you need help..QUICK

You know TP not right in the head when it comes to football.

I may not be able to talk shit to GSU or TNState but the others? really? especially Alcorn. We got scoreboard on them as we speak. We have two good QBs coming in and pretty much a new offensive staff.

GSU and Alcorn both downgraded.

The truth never makes sense to a Jag!
I know one thing, if you dreaming about beating Southern this year you better wake up and apologize. We your daddy and from the look of y'all schedule yall avoiding your step daddy (Grambling) this year. But thats ok daddy will be waiting on yall with our special belt.

I know one thing, if you dreaming about beating Southern this year you better wake up and apologize. We your daddy and from the look of y'all schedule yall avoiding your step daddy (Grambling) this year. But thats ok daddy will be waiting on yall with our special belt.

we will see Gramberling in Jackson.

2018 Season Rank Em!

1) Southern U.
2) Prairie View
3) Grambling
4) Alcorn
5) Alabama State
6) Alabama A&M
7) Arkansas Pine Bluff
8) Jackson State
9) Texas Southern
10) Mississippi Valley

You know TP not right in the head when it comes to football.
Right, he's the same person that predicts JSU to win every year against Grambling, Tenn State, and Southern :D:D and thought Georgia Tech was going to be good in football and basketball :D:D:D:D.

WEST:

1) Prairie View
2) Grambling
3) Southern U.
4) Texas Southern
5) Arkansas Pine Bluff

EAST:
1) Alcorn
2) Jackson State
3) Alabama State
4) Alabama A&M
5) Mississippi Valley

Wishful thinking

Bruh, it's too early for us to do this right now. I wanna' wait 'til game week so we can see what's what here. Just know though.... we are NOT laying down and we want the keys to our stadium that y'all took 2 years ago lol. :D

2018 Season Rank Em!

1) Southern U.
2) Prairie View
3) Grambling
4) Alcorn
5) Alabama State
6) Alabama A&M
7) Arkansas Pine Bluff
8) Jackson State
9) Texas Southern
10) Mississippi Valley

WEST:

1) Prairie View
2) Grambling
3) Southern U.
4) Texas Southern
5) Arkansas Pine Bluff

EAST:
1) Alcorn
2) Jackson State
3) Alabama State
4) Alabama A&M
5) Mississippi Valley

Yea we don't have a QB (snicker)...only way we make it back to the Celebration Bowl is if we get a QB (snicker)..... @Bewildered

WEST:

1) Southern (I'm not saying anything, just going to let folks see for themselves)
2) Prairie View (Dooley is going to be out to prove something against Grambling)
3) Grambling
4) Texas Southern
5) Arkansas Pine Bluff

EAST:

1) Alabama State (If they just have any sort of offense they'll be 3 wins better automatically)
2) Alcorn
3) Jackson State
4) Alabama A&M
5) Mississippi Valley

Celebration Bowl:

Southern vs Howard

WEST:

1) Southern (I'm not saying anything, just going to let folks see for themselves)
2) Prairie View (Dooley is going to be out to prove something against Grambling)
3) Grambling
4) Texas Southern
5) Arkansas Pine Bluff

EAST:

1) Alabama State (If they just have any sort of offense they'll be 3 wins better automatically)
2) Alcorn
3) Jackson State
4) Alabama A&M
5) Mississippi Valley

Celebration Bowl:

Southern vs Howard

Yea we will get blown out in the classic. "snicker" @Bewildered

Man, I just hope to be competing for something.

I see SU really having a good season. I can see around the October month, teams looking up at us. We got most of the good teams coming to A.W.

Hopefully our coaching staff out-coaches everybody in this league.

At this point, the talent level is pretty much the same in this conference, has even-out for the most part. On both sides of the ball. Maybe a team may have a few extra play-makers, but the talent is almost, even across the board. It comes down to coaching.

Every game/week SU coaching staff should go into that week, have it in their mind that they have to out coach the staff from the other team to win the game.

We use to could win off talent alone, but now in 2018, we may sneak 2 to 3 games and win with our talent alone and pissy coaching, if we want to get to ATL, coaching will have to be on a superior level

If SU loses any games this year, that means that the coaching staff from that team that beat us, out-coached our staff and gave us that L, and that shouldn't be happening from the games I saw last year.

Honestly, the closes we should be with any school is when the game starts 0-0, Coaching will be a make or break year for us, it will determine if we go to ATL.

At this point, the talent level is pretty much the same in this conference, has even-out for the most part. On both sides of the ball. Maybe a team may have a few extra play-makers, but the talent is almost, even across the board. It comes down to coaching.

Seriously, no bs, that's how I view it from top to bottom across the board. And to me, that formula is the catalyst that will make this fall something special both IC and OOC. I'm SERIOUSLY pulling for all SWAC schools OOC. It's hard to go to a gunfight when you have a butter knife in your hand. :( I haven't evaluated all but I know factually there is physical talent @ JSU, SU, GSU, AAMU, AlaSU, AlcornSt, and believe it or not sTu. I cannot speak on the others because I haven't spent time w/ their returning rosters and txfers-in lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back