Early Predictions for next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEST:

1) Southern (I'm not saying anything, just going to let folks see for themselves)
2) Prairie View (Dooley is going to be out to prove something against Grambling)
3) Grambling
4) Texas Southern
5) Arkansas Pine Bluff

EAST:

1) Alabama State (If they just have any sort of offense they'll be 3 wins better automatically)
2) Alcorn
3) Jackson State
4) Alabama A&M
5) Mississippi Valley

Celebration Bowl:

Southern vs Howard

I can respect your opinion also.

Right, he's the same person that predicts JSU to win every year against Grambling, Tenn State, and Southern :D:D and thought Georgia Tech was going to be good in football and basketball :D:D:D:D.

Find my prediction. In Comegy years, we always had chance to beat those schools so I prob predicted it then and we beat SUs azz, didnt we?

WEST:

1) Southern (I'm not saying anything, just going to let folks see for themselves)
2) Prairie View (Dooley is going to be out to prove something against Grambling)
3) Grambling
4) Texas Southern
5) Arkansas Pine Bluff

EAST:

1) Alabama State (If they just have any sort of offense they'll be 3 wins better automatically)
2) Alcorn
3) Jackson State
4) Alabama A&M
5) Mississippi Valley

Celebration Bowl:

Southern vs Howard

PV is PV.. dont expect too much.

As for your EAST Predictions I can agree with them for now. Alcorn is confused and wont have jack. AAMU has a coach out of his league and they are broke right now...and po Valley The success of JSU and Alabama State will depend on which one of the two can find an offense. If neither finds an offense, Alcorn might be in the hunt again. Alcorn has benefitted since JSU and ASU destroyed our own programs. Will that trend continue?

...and Odums only got 2 years of Comegy then you got OMJ. Comegy would have won the battle against those sorry Worm teams.

...and Odums only got 2 years of Comegy then you got OMJ. Comegy would have won the battle against those sorry Worm teams.
Not our fault that you fired a coach after he just coached in the championship game and replaced him with someone's retired grandfather. lol

WEST:

3) Grambling
4) Texas Southern
5) Arkansas Pine Bluff

EAST:

2) Alcorn
3) Jackson State
4) Alabama A&M
5) Mississippi Valley

Celebration Bowl:

Southern vs Howard

NO FOBBS AND THE G-MEN ARE OUT TO PROVE SOMETHING TO THE SWAC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back