The Wire Season 5 Trailer & Official Thread

so ya'll sayin I should give this Entourage thing a try? I think LOSTs season ends soon too so might have room for Entourage. I might give it a two week look. :D

so ya'll sayin I should give this Entourage thing a try? I think LOSTs season ends soon too so might have room for Entourage. I might give it a two week look. :D

You've never seen Entourage?????
:dead::retard::dead::retard:

YOu need to check out Vince, E, Drama, Turtle & Ari!!!!
They are too funny man.
I have 4 of their season DVD's. I need to buy 2 more.

"HUG IT OUT BATCH!!!!" :lol:

Any notice that the prequals for Season 5 had 3 stories on: Prop Joe, Omar & McNulty and Bunk.

Prop Joe - died
Omar - died
McNulty & Bunk - ????

Also for the previews for episode 10 there was a newspaper clipping in the Baltimore Sun about 2 cops dying in a car wreck.

???????????????????????

Any notice that the prequals for Season 5 had 3 stories on: Prop Joe, Omar & McNulty and Bunk.

Prop Joe - died
Omar - died
McNulty & Bunk - ????

Also for the previews for episode 10 there was a newspaper clipping in the Baltimore Sun about 2 cops dying in a car wreck.

???????????????????????

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off. If you would've just downloaded it you'd know that.:)

They are pretty much wrapping up all the loose from the previous seasons. The drug bust was from the russians from the boring 2nd season. We know Avon is holding down the Pen. They got rid of Prop Joe from the second season. Randy is hard now. As hard as Kema has been, she turned out to be a trick. Even from the first season, McNulty was never cut out to be a detective. Didn't punk azz Method Man get introduce because his dog lost a fight and he was crying. We just need to know hat happened to the previous mayor.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off. If you would've just downloaded it you'd know that.:)

I couldn't get it to work for me

we're having a finale party sunday nite to mark the end of a cult classic.

Hopefully my baseball team will be playing in the Championship game of the tourny we're in this weekend at that time. (that's why I downloaded it, since I may miss it. But it's not working for me)

We just need to know hat happened to the previous mayor.

Isn't he suppose to be running for another position in the state goverment.

D-NICE you was right man.

The Streets is like a revolving door.

DAMN.....This the best show on the Plant.

Young Mike is the New Omar
Dookie is the new Bubbles
Daniels is the new Pearlman
Slim Charles is the new Avon/Marlo
Fat Faced Rick is the new Stringer Bell
Narese is the new Carcetti
Daniel's wife is the new Narese
Sydnor is the new McNulty

Damn, that wrap this thing up so good.

Yo, Sonny...what do you think about Slim Charles now...:)...nobody will last a long time in the game just blasting away...you got to know when to lie low and when to step out and have some luck on your side...the character of Slim proves that...

Anyways......I thought it ended well, not with a bang like some people thought or some of the supposedly spoilers on other sites I read...

The funniest scene to me was the reaction of the old school gansta after Slim blasted Cheese....

...now its time for me to cancel HBO...

Crazy how kids on the street was talking about OMAR having AK47's and schit and some other kids didnt know who the fugg Marlo was.

:lmao:

Yo, Sonny...what do you think about Slim Charles now...:)...nobody will last a long time in the game just blasting away...you got to know when to lie low and when to step out and have some luck on your side...the character of Slim proves that...

Anyways......I thought it ended well, not with a bang like some people thought or some of the supposedly spoilers on other sites I read...

The funniest scene to me was the reaction of the old school gansta after Slim blasted Cheese....

...now its time for me to cancel HBO...

He did that for Prop Joe. :D
Slim Charles came in like a MONSTA!!!!! I gotta show respect for SLIM on that one.

Mike came in and said "and that's just a knee cap". Im loving Mike as the new OMAR.

I am glad that lil ad azz Kenard got arrested. If only I could give him the whupping he needs.:pimp:

Marlo azz just cannot leave the streets alone. He would have been happier in jail than in a suit, with Levy and them, talking business. Presbo knew Dookie was full of isht but he had to let him burn his own bridge. i'm gonna miss this show way more than the Sopranos.
And I think Marlos lawyer would've found out about the illegal wire tap even if Kima wouldn't have snitched.

This show ended like it was supposed end.

I love the memorial service for McNulty. All 5 of the seasons cops were there.

Prez had to let Dookie go. Look how looked when he came up to the school. He tried to hustle Prez with some G.E.D. scam.

I guess Marlo gets another chance at trying to solidifying his name on the Streets. He'll be dead in a couple of weeks. He cant touch the drug game any more.

^^^

With Chris locked up and Snoop dead, Marlo will be killed in a matter of weeks. The dope game keeps on moving. Like Cheese said...no one lives in the past. And you see where that got him.

The show was rather bla....but the wrap up was good. I did like how the roles stayed the same, just different players in the role.

Back