The Wire Season 5 Trailer & Official Thread

To me the most ironic and saddest lesson taught by the Marlo story is...if you want to be 'King' in the end it gets you nothing.

He worked so hard for his 'name' but in the end all people talked about was Omar and the streets didn't even know his face...

He a 10 million dollar man, in a business suit left standing on a street corner wrestling with some kids...

a 'pathetic state of mind' is what that scene delivered to me.

I remember a from line from Prodigy of Mobb Deep. "Can't budge my thug, this is what we love."...too bad the streets don't love you back.

He had no reason to though.

Marlo aint killed no one except that one chick that tried to set him up.
Lame Bastard shot her in the ti++ies and then in the mouth.

Coward
Chris wasn't scared. Just loyal. They were boys. He's in jail for life, but I bet as long as Marlo's out his kids won't go without.

When you da BOSS you don't put your hands on nothing. He was the key to the organization. You let your people handle the dirty work. Chris took the heat for those bodies and Monk took the fall for the dope.

This was Marlo's brainchild, so he had it set up that way. I'm sure he's done his dirt and paid his dues. Look at how he punked those two hoppers in the last episode.

Chris wasn't scared. Just loyal. They were boys. He's in jail for life, but I bet as long as Marlo's out his kids won't go without.

When you da BOSS you don't put your hands on nothing. He was the key to the organization. You let your people handle the dirty work. Chris took the heat for those bodies and Monk took the fall for the dope.

This was Marlo's brainchild, so he had it set up that way. I'm sure he's done his dirt and paid his dues. Look at how he punked those two hoppers in the last episode.

He punked 2 kids not no grown man.

Chris wasn't scared of Omar, he simply RESPECTED him. WHY? Because Omar always SNUCK up on people. Ironically, that is how he died, somebody SNUCK up on his arse.

Why did Omar come back? Because Chris and Snoop killed his family. They tried to bring him out for a face to face.

Chris would kill you face to face, no surprises, just straight gansta.

He punked 2 kids not no grown man.

actually Sonny, in season 3 though it was never shown what Marlo did, when the police 1st discovered him, they said he had a very long wrap sheet.

actually Sonny, in season 3 though it was never shown what Marlo did, when the police 1st discovered him, they said he had a very long wrap sheet.

It wasnt Murder so that aint impressing me.

Marlo is a Coward, but he was smart enough not to get his hands on any dope.

Back