The Wire Season 5 Trailer & Official Thread

Who's the leak that is the question.......my quess it's got to be the acting gay Police Chief because that's one story they have not hit on.

The problem with Kema snitching is she not only gonna get McNulty, she gonna get Lester and Carver. Alot of good cops doing good work. It just isn't worth it to me.

Also, she might destroy the whole case against Marlo and the whole crew gonna be on the street again.:smh:

I knew McNulty was gonna go to jail but I hate Kema has to be the one.

Did you guys notice how they showed the split of the two young'ns who were both forced into the street life. Both played their role, like Omar said "In this game you either play or you get played". Mike was hard enough to play and live the thug life, Dook just didn't have it in him and has become a bottom feeder of the streets. It was just amazing to see the fork in the road of their lives made so visible there at the end. Either way is a dangerous path. Classism even in the street life...crazy.

The Wire is something serious...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
the leak to what?

the leak in the courthouse to the lawyer. Clay Davis told Lester that the way the lawyer keeps getting the grand jury information is b/c he has a leak in the courthouse.

Oh but do you all realize that Lester is playing Clay Davis something horrible. LOL

The U.S. Attorney (whatever he's called) already told Lester he is not going to pursue any case against Clay Davis after Clay got off in his last trial. But Lester keeps threatening Clay that he's going to tell. LMAO

Who's the leak that is the question.......my quess it's got to be the acting gay Police Chief because that's one story they have not hit on.

he's gay? LOL

Naw, I don't think it's him. The leak has been going on since the beginning of the season when Prop Joe gave Marlo the information ( or was that last season). So, I don't think it's him. But I do hope they reveal who the leak is.

The problem with Kema snitching is she not only gonna get McNulty, she gonna get Lester and Carver. Alot of good cops doing good work. It just isn't worth it to me.

Also, she might destroy the whole case against Marlo and the whole crew gonna be on the street again.:smh:

I knew McNulty was gonna go to jail but I hate Kema has to be the one.

Did you guys notice how they showed the split of the two young'ns who were both forced into the street life. Both played their role, like Omar said "In this game you either play or you get played". Mike was hard enough to play and live the thug life, Dook just didn't have it in him and has become a bottom feeder of the streets. It was just amazing to see the fork in the road of their lives made so visible there at the end. Either way is a dangerous path. Classism even in the street life...crazy.

The Wire is something serious...

I wish they would have added the Corner boys to season 3 instead of 4.

Look at all 4 of them. They all ended up places where we would have never thought they were going to be:
I never would have thought Namond was going to be giving Speaches in a debate contest. I thought he was going to follow in his father's Wee-Bay's footsteps.
Mike was supposed to be managing his house with his mother and brother, now he's a D boy turned paid gun on the run for killing Marlo's #2 killer.
Dookie (My favorite) was supposded to be making all A's his Freshman year of high school, now he's heading down a road filled with Herion and homelesness.
Randy was supposed to be in school with the LEAST about to worry about. He had a good Foster mother, he was smart and had Charisma...now he's in a boyz home labled as a Snitch and trying not to get anally raped.

Man them boyz have done so much LIVING in their young lives.

THE Wire is the Best show on TV. Hands Down!!!!!

he's gay? LOL

Naw, I don't think it's him. The leak has been going on since the beginning of the season when Prop Joe gave Marlo the information ( or was that last season). So, I don't think it's him. But I do hope they reveal who the leak is.

Rawls is Super Gay. In Season 3 when Bro. Mozonne bodyguard was looking for Omar he would go to the gay clubs and bars. One night Rawls was in there dranking it up trying to find a victim. :retard:

I dont think its a Leak. I know they found something at Prop Joes crib.
The police reports are saying "information from an unknown source" but it's just the illegial wire tap they got Cheese, MONK, Marlo and all of them locked up.
S_d part is they are looking for Snoop and she is Dead as fugg.

Snoop was correct. Mike will never be like them. He is a lot smarter. That's why she got poped by him. :lol: All she knew how to do was kill. You got to have both to make it in the game.

Rawls is Super Gay. In Season 3 when Bro. Mozonne bodyguard was looking for Omar he would go to the gay clubs and bars. One night Rawls was in there dranking it up trying to find a victim. :retard:

I dont think its a Leak. I know they found something at Prop Joes crib.
The police reports are saying "information from an unknown source" but it's just the illegial wire tap they got Cheese, MONK, Marlo and all of them locked up.
S_d part is they are looking for Snoop and she is Dead as fugg.

Oh yeah, I forgot about when Rawls was in that gay bar.

There is a leak. Remember when they found Prop Joe dead, they found those papers about the grand jury. That's a leak b/c that information is not supposed to get out.

The police reports saying "information from an unknown source" is seperate from the leak scenario. Information from an unknown source is just there way of saying they got the information about the drugs (Marlo gang) and then they busted them. now they want to work in the phones and text messages (pics of clock). But the real way they got the information was b/c they had the illegal wire up. But they can't use that first b/c they weren't supposed to have the wire up. That's what the lawyer was explaining to Marlo in jail. "Someone" snitched and gave up the drug deal, then from there the cops want to use a "Title V" to backdoor in the phones and messages.

that's seperate from the leak in the grand jury.

Yeah the Corner Boys and the way that evolved was great. It was good seeing how all of them turned out. I never thought Namond would be like Weebay. If he stayed on the corner, he would have been killed.

Snoop was correct. Mike will never be like them. He is a lot smarter. That's why she got poped by him. :lol: All she knew how to do was kill. You got to have both to make it in the game.

Like I said. she didnt go out like no Binitch!!!!

Im trying to figure out how this is going to end.

I think Slim gets everyone. You see him coming out the druck like "Where Cheese at?"
Marlo is finally fighting. Not hiding behind Chris and Snoop. Who the hell was he punching though?

That is what lead to Micheal needing to be killed. They thought Mike as the "unknown source" or snitch.

Now, the bald cop is trying to COVER his arse w/ the lawyer saying that it couldn't be a WIRE because they would have had to have it APPROVED to bring the wire up. He knows that if it gets out that it was a wire, then it will come out the HIM and the LAWYER are responsible because outside of the drug dealers and suppliers, they are the only ones w/ access the Marlo's cell number.

Snoop is dumb as L. She just got caught slipping.

Dukie is going to be a drug head.

Kema is a PUNK. She had nothing to gain from SNITCHING. I just HOPE that Daniels throws it all under the rug.

There is a leak. Remember when they found Prop Joe dead, they found those papers about the grand jury. That's a leak b/c that information is not supposed to get out.

The police reports saying "information from an unknown source" is seperate from the leak scenario. Information from an unknown source is just there way of saying they got the information about the drugs (Marlo gang) and then they busted them. now they want to work in the phones and text messages (pics of clock). But the real way they got the information was b/c they had the illegal wire up. But they can't use that first b/c they weren't supposed to have the wire up. That's what the lawyer was explaining to Marlo in jail. "Someone" snitched and gave up the drug deal, then from there the cops want to use a "Title V" to backdoor in the phones and messages.

that's seperate from the leak in the grand jury.

Only one I see that could be that connected would be 1) Prop Joe or 2) Levy the lawyer.

You see that motherfugger Davis piss on my boy Stringer Bell's grave. I was ready to jump through the TV when he sullied my boyz name.

Prez is coming back for the finale episode. :swink: Dookie's life is so fugged up now. Mike game him atleast 2K, he should have hit the road up to DC and started over in high school or something.

That is what lead to Micheal needing to be killed. They thought Mike as the "unknown source" or snitch.

Now, the bald cop is trying to COVER his arse w/ the lawyer saying that it couldn't be a WIRE because they would have had to have it APPROVED to bring the wire up. He knows that if it gets out that it was a wire, then it will come out the HIM and the LAWYER are responsible because outside of the drug dealers and suppliers, they are the only ones w/ access the Marlo's cell number.

Snoop is dumb as L. She just got caught slipping.

Dukie is going to be a drug head.

Kema is a PUNK. She had nothing to gain from SNITCHING. I just HOPE that Daniels throws it all under the rug.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiid, not gonna happen.:smh:
They're about to have to let all them dudes back on the street and Mcnulty is about to go to jail. On Demand fcuked over me last night. I stayed up til midnight just to catch the season finale and all I got was SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!:lmao:

Herc is covering his @zz with Levy, but he proad and happy that Marlo and Chris got took down. But if it got back that all this stuff came from Levy's office. Levy might get taken down.

You see Slim Charles come out the whip like a soldier!!!! He needs to lay Cheese ass down for all the side comments and dirty looks.

Kema is a snitch. Carver told her that it was REAL POLICE WORK!!!!! Kema is going to put Marlo back on the streets.

Man they even got some of the GREEKS and took almost 16 MILLION Dollars of Herione. When the rest of the GREEKS find out....they are going to kill Marlo and not fugg with any more of them young cats. They didnt have these problems with Prop Joe though. Dummies.

Like I said. she didnt go out like no Binitch!!!!

Im trying to figure out how this is going to end.

I think Slim gets everyone. You see him coming out the druck like "Where Cheese at?"
Marlo is finally fighting. Not hiding behind Chris and Snoop. Who the hell was he punching though?

What else could she do. She knew that chrome was about to blow that skull off. :lol: Always watch the hand that you feed. That's the one who knows how to catch you slipping. Notice Mike told her "Yall taught me to always be their early". Now that's gangsta. Mike peeped her out sitting in the bkac seat of car on the corner. He was already in place when she sowed up. Ready.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So I'm assuming that they illegally tapped the cellphone? Who's cellphone was it? Marlo's? I guess they're all gonna get out on a technicality. Chris is locked up and Snoop got her brains splattered. Marlo is gonna need some new muscle. Someone may take him out shortly. Maybe Cheese. I can't wait until next Sunday.

Mike is going to do Marlo watch and see. That';s the only way he can survive now. Think about it he knows that one of Marlo's boys is going to tag him, so if he tags Marlo he is the big man on the block.

What else could she do. She knew that chrome was about to blow that skull off. :lol: Always watch the hand that you feed. That's the one who knows how to catch you slipping. Notice Mike told her "Yall taught me to always be their early". Now that's gangsta. Mike peeped her out sitting in the bkac seat of car on the corner. He was already in place when she sowed up. Ready.

Mike knew where the cat they were supposed to kill was setting up his Trap. He got there early and saw Snoop talking to him.
Why would Snoop talk to the guy they are supposed to kill?
why would Snoop tell Michael to NOT bring his gun?
Why did she tell Mike she was going to pick up the guns at the spot?

She fugged up and underestimated the teachings she and Chris game Mike.

Mike is going to do Marlo watch and see. That';s the only way he can survive now. Think about it he knows that one of Marlo's boys is going to tag him, so if he tags Marlo he is the big man on the block.

I agree because if he was gonna run, all of them could have fled the city together.

So next week is the finale?? If so, that's good. I like this show a lot but I like how things are winding down. Another season would have been a bit much.

Why am I beginning to like Clay Davis? Clay is spilling all the beans to keep his arse from going to the States Attorney, but little do he know he has already out smarted the States Attorney, cause they sced to touch him.

What he tell Lester "Least you can buy a round". :lmao:

Mike knew where the cat they were supposed to kill was setting up his Trap. He got there early and saw Snoop talking to him.
Why would Snoop talk to the guy they are supposed to kill?
why would Snoop tell Michael to NOT bring his gun?
Why did she tell Mike she was going to pick up the guns at the spot?

She fugged up and underestimated the teachings she and Chris game Mike.

Sometimes when I wife is talkin, I miss certain key points. Thanks for pulling some things together.

Oh and I thought Dook was getting a real job when the old man asked him to help last week...he was asking him to help because he is young and mobile... :lmao: I guess that is the last we will ever see of ole Dook. And notice how Mike's aunt didn't even speak to him.

...and how the hell did Poot never go to prison? He was too young?

...and LOL at ole boy asking if still gotta take the rap now that EVERYBODY is in jail.

Why am I beginning to like Clay Davis? Clay is spilling all the beans to keep his arse from going to the States Attorney, but little do he know he has already out smarted the States Attorney, cause they sced to touch him.

What he tell Lester "Least you can buy a round". :lmao:

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Was this the "SNITCHING" episode?
Everyone is snitching in this mug.

Clay so smart, but he so stupid. Lester said he was gonna go home and fugg Charlene!!! I told yall he was still messing with that girl that was working at Avon & Stringer's club.

Back