The SWAC West is Crazy

Huh? What? If the coaches from the other teams are "sad ass coaches" what does that say about Odums. Are you calling him a "sad ass" coach?
Breh everybody and their mama knows my hatred for these sad ass coaches, except you apparently and I go the hardest on Odums

Can't wait, as I stated, if we stay focused and our coaches go into these games out-coaching these sad ass coaches, nobody will beat SU this year, next year or the year after next. IMO.

SU sees Alcorn again, SU wins by 2 TDs
The shit yall SU fans say

Always saying crazy shit. Dudes was just disappearing and talkin about how bad they were and wanted Odums gone, now they on their way to the CB. Folks got issues bruh lol.

Lol @ this shit. Dude I stated my thoughts on Odums throughout the season and last season and will continue, win or lose.

What's so sad, I'm talking about going to the CB, JSU won't even sniff that thought with the team they have now, smh. That right there is sad within itself, then add on the fact that YOU just stated that (I) or (we) were saying how bad SU team was and now talking about this same bad team going to the CB, should shed light on how bad and pissy yall are right??

One thing I don't hear from the masses, is that JSU has a shot at going to the CB

PV see what yall done did lol. They are going crazy

Lol @ you thinking PV had something to do with the notion that yall would beat us smh. Ok bud.

All PV did was insert the notion of yall getting yall ass beat in the same manner and let's not pretend that it can't happen.

Shid I remember one year Worm had yall asses down 42-7 or some sh1t in the beginning of the 2nd quarter (in Jackson might I add), maybe mid-way and he felt sorry for yall asses and called off the dogs, lucky I wasn't the coach, I would have hung 100 on yall dusty asses Lol

Last edited:
Lol @ you thinking PV had something to do with the notion that yall would beat us smh. Ok bud.

All PV did was insert the notion of yall getting yall ass beat in the same manner and let's not pretend that it can't happen.

Shid I remember one year Worm had yall asses down 42-7 or some sh1t in the beginning of the 2nd quarter (in Jackson might I add), maybe mid-way and he felt sorry for yall asses and call off the dogs, lucky I wasn't the coach, I would have hung 100 on yall dusty asses Lol
Worm has never had us down 42-7 in the beginning of the 2nd quarter. Yall wont beat us by 30

Shid I remember one year Worm had yall asses down 42-7 or some sh1t in the beginning of the 2nd quarter (in Jackson might I add), maybe mid-way and he felt sorry for yall asses and call off the dogs, lucky I wasn't the coach, I would have hung 100 on yall dusty asses Lol
Never thought I'd see the day that Bighead bragging on Odoms beating sorry JSU teams. Wow!!

Never thought I'd see the day that Bighead bragging on Odoms beating sorry JSU teams. Wow!!

Aye mane. Yall letting Odums beat yall should have yall looking within yourselves and the fact that he beats yall every year like a plup should even have yall begging that this dude be gone from SU.

Not bragging but just stating facts, Odums owns you dudes, is that not a fact??

Aye mane. Yall letting Odums beat yall should have yall looking within yourselves and the fact that he beats yall every year like a plup should even have yall begging that this dude be gone from SU.

Not bragging but just stating facts, Odums owns you dudes, is that not a fact??
That's not true at all. Yall barely beat below average JSU teams the last two years. Post the scores.
Heck, beating JSU still didn't get yall no title.

That's not true at all. Yall barely beat below average JSU teams the last two years. Post the scores.

Stop it breh, this is getting sad now. Breh we beat yall 35-17 last year, how is that barely breh, needing 3 TDs to win is barely now or 3 scores???
(In Jackson might I add)

Let's stop this now breh, in 2016, it was 28-24, They took a TD back from Quinn because he pointed at the DB he had burnt on the TD LMAO and we missed out on many chances to score because of US

Stop it breh,

Breh it so bad, yall fans were cheering at halftime and sht because yall were actually in the game, They even knew that ass-kicking was suppose to take place Lol. Austin beat yall on a bum ass leg, dude leg was dayum near broken and still won.

Just cut it out bud, beating JSU, actually had us playing for the chance to go to the SCG.

Man at the end of the day Robs, Good luck to you guys, the game between SU vs JSU, should be a good one breh. Lol

I think it will come down to a FG

Stop it breh, this is getting sad now. Breh we beat yall 35-17 last year, how is that barely breh, needing 3 TDs to win is barely now or 3 scores???
(In Jackson might I add)

Let's stop this now breh, in 2016, it was 28-24, They took a TD back from Quinn because he pointed at the DB he had burnt on the TD LMAO and we missed out on many chances to score because of US

Stop it breh,

Breh it so bad, yall fans were cheering at halftime and sht because yall were actually in the game, They even knew that ass-kicking was suppose to take place Lol. Austin beat yall on a bum ass leg, dude leg was dayum near broken and still won.

Just cut it out bud, beating JSU, actually had us playing for the chance to go to the SCG.
No, you cut it out. That game last year was close until the second half. Year before that, yall barely won when Hughes punted the ball on 4th and 1 in southern's territory with four minutes left in the game.
I'm trying to figure out why you're bragging on beating sorry JSU teams that PV, Grambling, Bama State and AAMU also beat.
What title did yall win? Nothing!!

Back