The SWAC West is Crazy

No, you cut it out. That game last year was close until the second half. Year before that, yall barely won when Hughes punted the ball on 4th and 1 in southern's territory with four minutes left in the game.
I'm trying to figure out why you're bragging on beating sorry JSU teams that PV, Grambling, Bama State and AAMU also beat.
What title did yall win? Nothing!!

You're right breh Lol.

You're right.

Lol @ this shit. Dude I stated my thoughts on Odums throughout the season and last season and will continue, win or lose.

What's so sad, I'm talking about going to the CB, JSU won't even sniff that thought with the team they have now, smh. That right there is sad within itself, then add on the fact that YOU just stated that (I) or (we) were saying how bad SU team was and now talking about this same bad team going to the CB, should shed light on how bad and pissy yall are right??

One thing I don't hear from the masses, is that JSU has a shot at going to the CB

You typed all this for nothing. We been sorry and saying we’re sorry lol. We also been saying how horrible our coaching has been and that we want Hughes gone. So talk away as if you gone say anything new lol. Moot ass point.

Sometimes flukes happen. Remember that first sorry team Worm brought to Jackson. That team was TRASH but you still had us down like 21-0...but you only won like one more game after that. LOL

*Sigh* we got the win on famu… end of discussion... pb we had a new qb in the game … mvsu we got up and coasted so we could stay injury free... Let me be clear.... SOUTHERN, YALL BEAT PV BECAUSE CLEARLY THEY DIDN'T GAME PLAN FOR THE NEW QB …. OTHERS HAVE TIME TO GAME PLAN you all are not guaranteed anything.

So please tell me how that stopped PV from scoring?

I want to say this to Southern. I am proud of yall win over Prairie View and I picked yall to beat Prairie View. However yall did have the element of surprise. Alcorn went though that. You remember the 2015 game against Alcorn. The game yall lost 48-7 in the rain. John Gibbs got hurt and yall got introduced to Lenorris Footman. The QB who ran for over 200 yards on yall. He had a great day against Southern then turned around and lost to Prairie View at home. I do think that yall have found a great QB but coaches with a good defense will scheme for him.
Element of surprise? All we did was run the ball right down Prairie View's throat with a confident QB and stable of RBs. PV just isn't ready to handle a team that plays with a smashmouth philosophy on offense and defense. We controlled both lines and that is why we won.

This is literally a thread full of JSU folks trying to comment on SU football. Heck, most of the JSU people commenting in here are the main ones starting posts about the SU band in the band forum as well. lol
Exactly!! They aint nothing but emotional band geeks. I refuse to go back and forth with non sports people.

My bad 33-7 in the 2nd (still sad).

Shid at one point it was 27-0 (like we had PV) LMAOOO (That's almost being down by 30 buddy) So again it's not like something that we can't do.

It was 42-14 at one point buddy

Sad smh, Man next time, have your receipts in line bud

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/400558702
Shit you need to have yours lol. You’re the one saying false stuff. That game was a madden game, 3 Special teams TD’s. The odds of that happening again is extremely rare. I tell you what. Y’all just make it to the SWAC Championship because at this point ain’t no going back, you have already claimed to be unbeateable so if y’all dont win the Championship this year which y’all probably won’t then I don’t need to hear nothing else from you lol

You typed all this for nothing. We been sorry and saying we’re sorry lol. We also been saying how horrible our coaching has been and that we want Hughes gone. So talk away as if you gone say anything new lol. Moot ass point.

Stop it bud. You can hide behind the "we sorry" wall and "we don't like our coach wall" but everybody that know somebody knows JSU wants that win against SU. Miss me with that, "Oh well" we are who we are attitude.

If you have this attitude about this sad ass team and coach you're pitching, then why the hell others in here are on some, "tough talk" about how JSU can run the table, etc narrative?? I don't get that. Talking as if they can really run the table, how can you run the table when you haven't beaten a quality team on either side, and you know that the team can't beat any of the top 3 teams in the West, SU, PV, and GSU if matched up.

Sounds like straddling the fence talk to me. You know your team sad and yall want yall coach gone, but every other post from others, is on some, we can run the table energy, or "Any given Saturday" narrative" BS. Your team sad, and the staff is sad, so why not fade in the back and let those teams who are game busters fellowship, yall shouldn't be at the table, talking if that's how you feel about your team, especially when yall haven't beaten anybody.

I don't get that bud.

Last edited:
"oh our team is sorry", "our coaches can't coach" Well then act and post like it then, yall haven't beaten nobody worth going to the SCG, yall haven't beaten any of the top West teams in what 3 years?? PV, SU, and GSU, but yall in here want to have a seat at the table of contenders?? Lol <

Oh, I get it, when and if a blowout occurs, then yall can run behind the "we been said our team and coach were trash" but yall were in here talking about SU or anybody else can't hold yall to a goose egg or embarrass that ass.

Can't have it both ways guys,

Say that your team is trash and coach is trash, have no wins over any quality teams in the conference, but talk as if yall can run the table or make it to the CB

That's why yall get clowned so much on here smh

Last edited:
Shit you need to have yours lol. You’re the one saying false stuff. That game was a madden game, 3 Special teams TD’s. The odds of that happening again is extremely rare. I tell you what. Y’all just make it to the SWAC Championship because at this point ain’t no going back, you have already claimed to be unbeateable so if y’all dont win the Championship this year which y’all probably won’t then I don’t need to hear nothing else from you lol

Breh which is it, One Mic or Oochie Wally Wally

You can't say your team is trash, coach is trash and expect to make it to the CB or beat anybody over in the West, PV, SU, and GSU has owned yall, let's start there.

Who have yall beat in the East that's going to the ship?? No dayum body, but you and others are in here talking this "oh we can make it talk" when in the very post above yours, your fellow JSU poster is saying that the team is trash? Lol.

Mane stop it bud. I get it though.

Valley,
PB,
TxSU

Those schools are down, you don't see them in here saying what they can do and will do or hollering that "any given Saturday" crap, or hollering that it's plenty of football left?

Yall saying that crap for what??

Breh, Who are yall beating??? The Jaysblue cat already said that yall are trash? So why you're in here talking as if yall are a team to beat??

Stop it cuzzo. Lol., it's beginning to look sad

Sometimes flukes happen. Remember that first sorry team Worm brought to Jackson. That team was TRASH but you still had us down like 21-0...but you only won like one more game after that. LOL

Lmaoo

So that's what you're banking on. a sad ass JSU team coming into A.W. and beating a good SU team, on some fluke stuff as you're pointing out in that team/game that had yall down 21-0, you're leaning and hoping on that to happen when yall play us huh??

Man this is sad

Here's what's so funny and crazy.

Yea Skelton had a good game, basically beat PV by himself, but what ppl don't even understand, he threw the ball for almost 200 yards too, would have been more if there wasn't those drop balls by the WR.

So, he's just 1 player, yall do know there are 5-6 other players on Offense that are just as good as him right?? Lol

Yall have to stop and shutdown the whole blue machine of our Offense?? Lol

Plus, your offense has to score too

Breh which is it, One Mic or Oochie Wally Wally

You can't say your team is trash, coach is trash and expect to make it to the CB or beat anybody over in the West, PV, SU, and GSU has owned yall, let's start there.

Who have yall beat in the East that's going to the ship?? No dayum body, but you and others are in here talking this "oh we can make it talk" when in the very post above yours, your fellow JSU poster is saying that the team is trash? Lol.

Mane stop it bud. I get it though.

Valley,
PB,
TxSU

Those schools are down, you don't see them in here saying what they can do and will do or hollering that "any given Saturday" crap, or hollering that it's plenty of football left?

Yall saying that crap for what??

Breh, Who are yall beating??? The Jaysblue cat already said that yall are trash? So why you're in here talking as if yall are a team to beat??

Stop it cuzzo. Lol., it's beginning to look sad
well I see who hasn’t been paying attention lol. Not once did I say we are nor am I talking like we are the team to beat. In fact i specifically said the SWAC as a whole is still open. You are the only one saying SU won’t lose another game. The SWAC is any given Saturday. No teams stands out on that level idc who it is. So when SU loses another game keep that exact same energy

well I see who hasn’t been paying attention lol. Not once did I say we are nor am I talking like we are the team to beat. In fact i specifically said the SWAC as a whole is still open. You are the only one saying SU won’t lose another game. The SWAC is any given Saturday. No teams stands out on that level idc who it is. So when SU loses another game keep that exact same energy

SU is the best team in this conference and that's sad to even utter when our coaching staff haven't been the best this season.

But when we lose or if we lose, I sholl will run and hide behind that "any given Saturday" wall BS. that's the same method I will use like yall in this thread using. "oh we trash, but we still can beat whoever. when yall haven't beaten anybody that's been to the SWAC ship

Same with me "oh we will run the table, nobody else is beating us", "any given Saturday" when we lose will be used.

I'ma take that same method yall throwing out in this thread.

I'ma use that very same safety net that yall got floating around in here Lol

"oh we sad, our coach is sad" but in here talking like yall some dayum contenders, talking as if yall team's name needs to be in the hat with the real contenders Lol FOH with that goofy stuff.

I got my safety net ready to go up too if SU slips up in the rest of their games remaining "any given Saturday"

Dudes in here talking about some JSU are contenders. How?? Who yall beat?? Lol. Aint beat a team in the West named PV, GSU, SU in what 4 years, Man cut it out

"oh we sad and our coach is sad, we want him gone" but yet, we can go to the CB and run the table Lmaooo smh

Back