The SWAC West is Crazy

Man yall need to beat Alcorn in Alcorn next week and we can re-visit this thread

Yall and Alcorn need the W, either one of lose, yall playing for fun for the remainder of the season and Alcorn I think still has PV to play, so they really need this game LOL.

Good luck bud

When yall do that, beat Alcorn, then it'll be crazy, as of now, SU runs the show buddy currently (we can lose too, but I'm gloating now) LOL.

One week at a time for us

Sorry Founders.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@The Founder dont worry Grambling will be right back in first place in the west after we do y’all a little favor October 27th.... we’ll continue to fly under the radar and be disrespected though.

Its not just the WEST. This is the first season where there is no clear choice. There is 3 teams in the WEST and EAST with only 1 loss

Alcorn - Alabama St. (3)
Jackson St. - AAMU (5)
Alabama St. - Grambling (34)
Grambling - Prairie View (6)
Southern - Alcorn (17)
Prairie View - Southern (38)

Alcorn and Southern are both in first place however only Southern, Jackson St., and Alabama St. control their own destiny. This week will be the tale for Southern, Grambling, and Alcorn. A loss by either team would almost be deadly.

Y'all not on our radar right now, TXSU is next up. However, Odums owns y'all and won't be pulling any punches come October 27th.

Okay... don’t depend on history here that’s a recipe for an UPSET... this years season is any given Saturday in the swac.... one of us six teams in the east or west can get caught slipping.... like Alcorn caught y’all slipping but lost to Alabama State ... oh and not to mention we did beat Leading MEAC team FAMU and we’re much better now than we were then... that’s all I’m gone say... we’ll revisit this conversation next week jags...

Last edited:
LMAO!!

man please.
Alcorn or us will be in the SWAC title game for the east

Damn Alcorn kicker smh ... actually yeah state we need y’all to beat aamu for us right quick so I guess y’all can be in the conversation *rolls eyes* damn damn damn Alcorn kicker smh

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@The Founder dont worry Grambling will be right back in first place in the west after we do y’all a little favor October 27th.... we’ll continue to fly under the radar and be disrespected though.

Y’all only scored 23 on Valley. That Valley. SU football team gone beat the brakes off y’all as usual. They hate the site of JSU. Lol. That’s the one game I don’t worry about our team. Lol.

Btw, ain’t nothing you can help Gram with. They got a loss already. Even with another SU loss. It don’t help Gram because we can still win the BC and win the West head to head. It’s PV that needs us to lose 1 more and they run the table. Gram still in the fetal position. They actually need PV to lose one more. They can’t be tied with them at the end of the season. They win the tie breaker.

Last edited:
Okay... don’t depend on history here that’s a recipe for an UPSET... this years season is any given Saturday in the swac.... one of us six teams in the east or west can get caught slipping.... like Alcorn caught y’all slipping but lost to Alabama State ... oh and not to mention we did beat Leading MEAC team FAMU and we’re much better now than we were then... that’s all I’m gone say... we’ll revisit this conversation next week jags...
Since I'm not a coach nor a team member, my views won't affect the outcome of the game. So I'll continue to rely on history. Besides, history showed that Odums owns PV in Baton Rouge, Texas and we see how that played out. lol

Since I'm not a coach nor a team member, my views won't affect the outcome of the game. So I'll continue to rely on history. Besides, history showed that Odums owns PV in Baton Rouge, Texas and we see how that played out. lol

You are right, except for last year fake TD that won the game PV and SU lose to each other at home can't figure that series

Back