The SWAC West is Crazy

@tierre ....great analysis, though it's hard to rank those remaining schedules. Props for picking that S.U. win last weekend (I see you...lol).

Grambling - Has the 3rd ranked remaining schedule (at Alcorn, UAPB, MVSU, Southern). Has a defense that is very good at stopping the run but is suspect against the pass. Offense they must find consistency.

Prairie View - Has the next to the easiest schedule (Alcorn, at Jackson St., Alabama St., Texas Southern). Did not look good at all Saturday. Has to prove that lost to Southern was a fluke Must shake off that performance or their season will be over quickly.

Southern - Has the 4th ranked schedule (at TXSU, Jackson St., UAPB, Grambling). Had a very dominating performance against Prairie View. Must prove that game wasn't a fluke. Can't have a let down and end up losing to Texas Southern. All Southern remaining teams have film on new QB now.

We get past Alcorn we can place our team on cruise control until the classic.

PV, the way they played against SU...the Alcorn, Alabama St. and Texas Southern games will be interesting.

Southerm....that Texas Southern game will be crucial....afterwards they are on a bit of cruise control until the Bayou Classic.

TSU will come into the game hyped against us, may even jump out on us early. I hope not but I think that game may be closer than what we think.

TSU has somewhat played us a bit tough in the beginning of games, and we've pulled away.

Just like Alcorn came in y’all house and only aloud y’all 3 pts.... who is southern really ..? They seem like an up and down team who maybe found a QB ? Big maybe...

Reading is fundamental. Skelton wasn’t the QB that game and are you telling me that PB is equivalent to Alcorn?? LMAO!!!!!

C1CCD081-0487-436D-A4C7-3E5C8CBCBF53.jpeg

TSU will come into the game hyped against us, may even jump out on us early. I hope not but I think that game may be closer than what we think.

TSU has somewhat played us a bit tough in the beginning of games, and we've pulled away.
Look at my boy Bighead being modest. Lol

Look at my boy Bighead being modest. Lol

23j5wsp.jpg

23j5wsp.jpg

We get past Alcorn we can place our team on cruise control until the classic.

PV, the way they played against SU...the Alcorn, Alabama St. and Texas Southern games will be interesting.

Southerm....that Texas Southern game will be crucial....afterwards they are on a bit of cruise control until the Bayou Classic.

ahhhhhh I love this disrespect man.....I cant wait till this time next week to plead my case of why southern is on upset alert..... I'm gone sit back though and let the blasphemy continue of how y'all think this is going to go...

Boy we must have added SUcks posters to the board, couldn't find them last week, now with Skelton they about to win the CB from ONE game, ok

Shiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddd you ain't know internet service just magically re-appeared for any and all SU related? Couldn't find but 1 or 2 to communicate w/ before King Skelton showed up and showed out lol. Happy. Happy. lol :D

Shiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddd you ain't know internet service just magically re-appeared for any and all SU related? Couldn't find but 1 or 2 to communicate w/ before King Skelton showed up and showed out lol. Happy. Happy. lol :D

Yep sucker punched PV and now they ready to go pick up the CB trophy, haven't even beat PV souf yet, now that everyone has film on Skelton, we will see how great he really is, SUcks you CB champs 2018 you heard it hear first LOL

Yep sucker punched PV and now they ready to go pick up the CB trophy, haven't even beat PV souf yet, now that everyone has film on Skelton, we will see how great he really is, SUcks you CB champs 2018 you heard it hear first LOL

You do realize one game of film is not enough to totally evaluate a qb. Even NFL coaches will tell you that. Teams are still trying to figure out Mahomes after 6 games. It will be next year or the playoffs before teams will be able to scheme for him totally. Even Bill Belechek couldn't stop him last night, thank good goodness for NE the KC defense sucks.

Skelton will take an off season or at least 5-6 games to see his tendencies. Even SU don't know his tendencies in a game yet. LOL. And if Chennis Berry has any good OC in him. He will change up stuff constantly with Skelton where you don't know what he is going to do. I doubt he runs him 27 times in another game this year. You also got to look at what defense the other teams run. What you saw against PV probably aint what you going to see against other teams. But again, if a kid is an athlete he going to get his. Just like you see with other players college or pro. You may contain them. But if they are good enough. You aint going to stop them totally.

BTW, the real sucker punch nobody is talking about is how Big Worm schemed your offense and shut them down. SU defense really were the heroes in this game. Otherwise this could have been a shoot out like the Pats and Chiefs game with nobody playing defense. SU defense showed up and showed out. 5 INTS aint nothing to sneeze at. Obviously its enough film on PV's QB now to see what he is doing. That will be yall's issue going forward. You know other teams will watch what we did to PV and use some of it.

We have a couple of other SUprises. Wonder when they will pull them out.

We do. Nothing but SWAC, with 3 divisional giants to face.
I hate to argue with such a distinguished lady, but I'll see your Valley, A&M, & TXSouthern (all teams that we have beaten), and I'll raise you Grambling, PV, and JSU. We absolutely have the toughest go of it.

Boy we must have added SUcks posters to the board, couldn't find them last week, now with Skelton they about to win the CB from ONE game, ok
You right. Fair weather folks coming out the woodworks I ain't seen in weeks. Now they showing up like they've been here all along, including that dezjaguar dude.
He BEEN missing in action until last Saturday.
Now he's trying to make like he's been here all along. LOL!!

Don’t insult us we not pv... we actually have been winning on our side of the series... but yalls overconfidence will be yalls downfall this year. We caught famu slipping in that same way.... guess southern can be victim #2 ... wait y’all turn though... we’re focused on north Alabama this week... not y’all.
Us fans being overconfident has no effect on the team. You acting like JR, Jag89, PsychoJag, and I are suiting up and playing on the field or in team meetings creating gameplans. lol

Us fans being overconfident has no effect on the team. You acting like JR, Jag89, PsychoJag, and I are suiting up and playing on the field or in team meetings creating gameplans. lol
This dude even talking football. He's usually on the bandboard. LOL!!

We had a bye week before playing y'all, wasn't nothing to discuss. lol

Skelton wasn't the reason for Y'all getting blanked. I'm sure you had film of our defense, with an extra week to prepare too. lol

southern's defense ain't no different than it was against Alcorn. They just matched up well with PV on that particular day. Don't let Odom's defense fool yall into thinking they're good.
Odoms even fooled himself by saying what he said about his defense during the teleconference.

Last edited:
Back