The SWAC West is Crazy

You are right, except for last year fake TD that won the game PV and SU lose to each other at home can't figure that series
You are right, except for last year fake TD that won the game PV and SU lose to each other at home can't figure that series
Never thought I'll see the day when SU fans get this excited about beating Prairie View. I guess Prairie View has come a long ways.
I don't think its necessarily excited, more like PV thought they were on our level with all the trash talking they were doing.

Y’all only scored 23 on Valley. That Valley. SU football team gone beat the brakes off y’all as usual. They hate the site of JSU. Lol. That’s the one game I don’t worry about our team. Lol.

Btw, ain’t nothing you can help Gram with. They got a loss already. Even with another SU loss. It don’t help Gram because we can still win the BC and win the West head to head. It’s PV that needs us to lose 1 more and they run the table. Gram still in the fetal position. They actually need PV to lose one more. They can’t be tied with them at the end of the season. They win the tie breaker.

Its never wise to compare teams especially state games. Valley always play us hard even with Casey at QB. Keep that same energy in a few weeks. Teams will gameplan accordingly and this isn't the same team yall whipped last year.

Its never wise to compare teams especially state games. Valley always play us hard even with Casey at QB. Keep that same energy in a few weeks. Teams will gameplan accordingly and this isn't the same team yall whipped last year.

It's bad when Jessie Jackson say y'all aren't nobody...LOL

They scored off a muff punt and had a pick 6. Nobody is claiming to be feared but yall sure were scared to say much of anything a week ago

We all knew the type of player Skelton was. Now he’s out of the dog house. Nobody wasn’t scared to say anything to y’all that’s for sure. As a matter of fact y’all have been trying to bet on which week your coach (with the SEC experience) would get fired.

We all knew the type of player Skelton was. Now he’s out of the dog house. Nobody wasn’t scared to say anything to y’all that’s for sure. As a matter of fact y’all have been trying to bet on which week your coach (with the SEC experience) would get fired.

Alums wanting Hughes fired won't change just like they haven't for any other coach. We know what's happening behind the scenes

I don't think its necessarily excited, more like PV thought they were on our level with all the trash talking they were doing.

Prairie View would have to beat us for 100 years straight to be on our level.

Hmmm I know I was pretty busy last week and may not have been around too much but it sure seemed MIGHTY quiet from around these parts above before yesterday.

Hmmm I know I was pretty busy last week and may not have been around too much but it sure seemed MIGHTY quiet from around these parts above before yesterday.

I didn't see the need to talk noise about Prairie View. I let the all-time record do my talking. When you have kicked someone to sleep that many times over the years, there is no need to talk noise.

Last edited:

Since I'm not a coach nor a team member, my views won't affect the outcome of the game. So I'll continue to rely on history. Besides, history showed that Odums owns PV in Baton Rouge, Texas and we see how that played out. lol

Don’t insult us we not pv... we actually have been winning on our side of the series... but yalls overconfidence will be yalls downfall this year. We caught famu slipping in that same way.... guess southern can be victim #2 ... wait y’all turn though... we’re focused on north Alabama this week... not y’all.

Don’t insult us we not pv... we actually have been winning on our side of the series... but yalls overconfidence will be yalls downfall this year. We caught famu slipping in that same way.... guess southern can be victim #2 ... wait y’all turn though... we’re focused on north Alabama this week... not y’all.
Ok we will see. Prove us wrong.

Yep I see exactly what the Grambling posters mean lmao.
How you gone listen to Grambling when we they daddy too? Guy, we own 98 percent of yall in the conference. Why would I talk noise to y'all? Just beat us for how ever many years yall down by and I will start talking noise.

Last edited:
There's nothing like stripping their asses naked and taking them to the wood shed. The Pussy Cat Panthers turn into Pepe Le Pew and stunk up the place.

upload_2018-10-15_0-40-2.png stripping their asses

One game at a time for everyone.

When I looked at the 6 teams in the conversation, this is my summary.

Alcorn - One of the best teams in the bunch. Has the hardest remaining schedule (Grambling, at Prairie View, Jackson St.). Has a very stout defense but a very inconsistent offense. Need Alabama St. to drop a game to be in the driver's seat.

Alabama St. - Believe this is the worst team out of the 6. Has the easiest remaining schedule (AAMU, TXSU, JSU, at Prairie View, MVSU). Has a bend but don't break defense. Is very suspect against the run. Offense must show improvement big time because they haven't scored more than 14 points in a SWAC game yet. That might have worked against Alcorn, but unless it improves I see at least 2 losses with the remaining schedule.

Jackson St. - Has the next to hardest remaining schedule (at Southern, Prairie View, at Alabama St., at Alcorn). Has a very good defense that I believe will keep them in every game. Has an offense that is showing improvement but will it be enough to get wins with the remaining schedule.

Grambling - Has the 3rd ranked remaining schedule (at Alcorn, UAPB, MVSU, Southern). Has a defense that is very good at stopping the run but is suspect against the pass. Offense they must find consistency.

Prairie View - Has the next to the easiest schedule (Alcorn, at Jackson St., Alabama St., Texas Southern). Did not look good at all Saturday. Has to prove that lost to Southern was a fluke Must shake off that performance or their season will be over quickly.

Southern - Has the 4th ranked schedule (at TXSU, Jackson St., UAPB, Grambling). Had a very dominating performance against Prairie View. Must prove that game wasn't a fluke. Can't have a let down and end up losing to Texas Southern. All Southern remaining teams have film on new QB now.

eerrhhh.....You might want to go to the SMACK Board and see some of JROCK's pre-game work....LMAO!!!

Just like Alcorn came in y’all house and only aloud y’all 3 pts.... who is southern really ..? They seem like an up and down team who maybe found a QB ? Big maybe...

Like I said a week ago.....PV, Mvsu, UAPB & jsu are wins that's automatically penciled in as a "W." LOL

Lol @ these PV posters smh.

Man yall riding a losing streak against SU, at home might I add, when was the last time yall beat Odums?? what 3 or 4 years?? Man stop it with the silly nonsense.

Odums own you dudes LMAOO and that's sad

Back