The SWAC West is Crazy

I'ma use that very same safety net that yall got floating around in here Lol

"oh we sad, our coach is sad" but in here talking like yall some dayum contenders, talking as if yall team's name needs to be in the hat with the real contenders Lol FOH with that goofy stuff.

I got my safety net ready to go up too if SU slips up in the rest of their games remaining "any given Saturday"

Dudes in here talking about some JSU are contenders. How?? Who yall beat?? Lol. Aint beat a team in the West named PV, GSU, SU in what 4 years, Man cut it out

"oh we sad and our coach is sad, we want him gone" but yet, we can go to the CB and run the table Lmaooo smh
I’m starting to think you drink too much lol ain’t nobody said JSU was a contender

I’m starting to think you drink too much lol ain’t nobody said JSU was a contender

Lol, breh stop it.

Let's do this then:

With the team that you've seen, Do you think JSU will get to the SCG or CB?? A yes or no will be fine

I do think SU will get to the SCG and CB and will win it.

Yes I do.

See, with my answer, it's a straight shot, Yes or No with that same question applied to your team JSU

Stop it bud. You can hide behind the "we sorry" wall and "we don't like our coach wall" but everybody that know somebody knows JSU wants that win against SU. Miss me with that, "Oh well" we are who we are attitude.

If you have this attitude about this sad ass team and coach you're pitching, then why the hell others in here are on some, "tough talk" about how JSU can run the table, etc narrative?? I don't get that. Talking as if they can really run the table, how can you run the table when you haven't beaten a quality team on either side, and you know that the team can't beat any of the top 3 teams in the West, SU, PV, and GSU if matched up.

Sounds like straddling the fence talk to me. You know your team sad and yall want yall coach gone, but every other post from others, is on some, we can run the table energy, or "Any given Saturday" narrative" BS. Your team sad, and the staff is sad, so why not fade in the back and let those teams who are game busters fellowship, yall shouldn't be at the table, talking if that's how you feel about your team, especially when yall haven't beaten anybody.

I don't get that bud.

I think you just like to see yourself type. Yes, there is a possibility that we can make it to the SCG, yes there is a possibility that we could beat SU, PV and the rest of everyone on our schedule, yes there’s a possibility we may not win the rest of our games, who knows. One person trolling y’all still don’t count for an entire school lol. If you feel like I’m straddling the fence based off of someone else’s comments then you need some serious help lol

Lol, breh stop it.

Let's do this then:

With the team that you've seen, Do you think JSU will get to the SCG or CB?? A yes or no will be fine

I do think SU will get to the SCG and CB and will win it.

Yes I do.

See, with my answer, it's a straight shot, Yes or No with that same question applied to your team JSU

You are delusional... LOL
What you gonna do when a team can game plan for Skelton?

As for JSU, we are taking it one game at a time. See you in BR.

I think you just like to see yourself type. Yes, there is a possibility that we can make it to the SCG, yes there is a possibility that we could beat SU, PV and the rest of everyone on our schedule, yes there’s a possibility we may not win the rest of our games, who knows. One person trolling y’all still don’t count for an entire school lol. If you feel like I’m straddling the fence based off of someone else’s comments then you need some serious help lol

Possibility??

Last time I checked, that's not a Yes or No answer. Straddling the fence bud

When the preacher ask a man if he's to take his wife, does he says "possibility" Ole unsure ass

I said Yes that SU will run the table, yall will this whole, let me tip my big toe in first and see if the water's cold or warm enough for me ass moves/post smh

I get it though. "Call the team trash, then want to say it's possible that yall can beat SU and PV and win the SCG" LMAO, but I'm the one that's a heavy drinker and need help.

Nah I just shoot from a straight clip, ole well maybe ass fans, there's a chance ass fans

1st of all, What game-plan do you have to stop Skelton?? I and others are more knowledgeable than some of these D.Cs. in our conference. I"m not expecting much from any coaching staff in this league, so miss me with this whole "game plan" talk.

Did these same coaches that you're leaning on game plan for Footman and Kincade?? No Alcorn ran through the East for the most part and GSU ran through the SWAC for the most part when they were at QB. So again miss me with the whole game plan talk. Yall acting like we going up against some dayum Sabans in this conference, these coaches could barely game plan for Austin Howard last year, dude beat and put up numbers on a bum leg against these coordinators in this league

Stop it breh.

Again, Skelton made PV look like a fool, does that mean he's gonna have the same exact game against other schools?? Maybe, Maybe not, but there are other players on the Blue Machine Offense that are game busters Lmaoo. You do know we have the same players at the skill set, that we had last year and we were one game away from making it to the SCG Lol
Why isn't that mentioned. Skelton just adds to those pieces. Game plan for that, You do know we put up 35 points against yall last year right?? without Skelton??

We beat everybody that is left to play on our scheduled not named GSU, without Skelton and with a much shittier Defense last year LMAOO..

Come on bud

Whole point of the thread was pretty much saying the SWAC west and pretty much the SWAC as a whole is still open. With the inconsistency of every team in certain areas this is a tough year to decide who will be in Birmingham. There are too many scenarios left this early to pick and point out a favorite. That is all

Oh wait.

If these coaches do beat SU and so call "game plan" for Skelton. I'll just calmly say "Any Given Saturday" LOL

Use that same method that yall JSU posters are putting out here.

Whole point of the thread was pretty much saying the SWAC west and pretty much the SWAC as a whole is still open. With the inconsistency of every team in certain areas this is a tough year to decide who will be in Birmingham. There are too many scenarios left this early to pick and point out a favorite. That is all

So Valley and PB and TxSU have shots? Let's not do this

We aint in Kansas breh, We talking reality. Ppl know the clear cut teams, so why are yall in here trying to sell wolf tickets on the low? Look at TP post #181

Look at that goofy sht. Lmaoo See us in BR, breh. stop it. SU likely to hang 50 on yall dudes and he's in here on some See us BR, boy I tell you. That's why I go so hard on yall goofy ass narratives

We aint in Kansas breh, We talking reality. Ppl know the clear cut teams, so why are yall in here trying to sell wolf tickets on the low? Look at TP post #181

Look at that goofy sht. Lmaoo See us in BR, breh. stop it. SU likely to hang 50 on yall dudes and he's in here on some See us BR, boy I tell you. That's why I go so hard on yall goofy ass narratives
I’m sure most people knew what teams I’m talking about......nevermind

Exactly!!!!! Too many scenarios.

That's 30% of the conference not having a chance. Meaning 70% does...hence wide open.

This is the SWAC. Aint no game planning for Skelton this year. Hell could folks game plan Tillery? Or Gram's QB?

This is the SWAC. Aint no game planning for Skelton this year. Hell could folks game plan Tillery? Or Gram's QB?

These folks all over the place. First they were bragging on the 1981 Air Raid offense they were suppose to have. All summer, Air Raid!!! Air Raid!!! Then it was the O.C. sucks. Then it was Hughes (Mr. SEC Experience) sucks. Now they beat PB and Valley and now it’s we taking it one game at a time LMAO!!!

These folks all over the place. First they were bragging on the 1981 Air Raid offense they were suppose to have. All summer, Air Raid!!! Air Raid!!! Then it was the O.C. sucks. Then it was Hughes (Mr. SEC Experience) sucks. Now they beat PB and Valley and now it’s we taking it one game at a time LMAO!!!

Nobody bragged on nothing.. LOL Sure, we had faith in Mumme BUT that is because we thought he had good sense. In the pre-season when he chose the worst QB on the roster to start, we knew then we were doomed. It aint no help for Hughes. We thought Mumme was gonna help him but you see where that turned out.

Regardless, SU is SU and you aint no better than you were 2-3 weeks ago.

Flukes happen.

Nobody bragged on nothing.. LOL Sure, we had faith in Mumme BUT that is because we thought he had good sense. In the pre-season when he chose the worst QB on the roster to start, we knew then we were doomed. It aint no help for Hughes. We thought Mumme was gonna help him but you see where that turned out.

Regardless, SU is SU and you aint no better than you were 2-3 weeks ago.

Flukes happen.

D8A29A28-8D4F-41B3-A629-9BC7A8D8EBDF.jpeg

Back