Swac Media Day ESPN

There isn't one. We have enough avenues with our media teams to push our own narratives.

this is an interesting cross section of arguments here where “pushing our own narratives” and what some would see as a slippery slope into access journalism and giving preference to "more friendly" entities that would be more hesitant to call out bad actors.

This isn't just limited to Deion. Access journalism allowed the Baylor sexual assaults and that mess at LSU to fester with no account, due to media in Waco and Baton Rouge, respectively, turning somewhat of a blind eye to what's going on.

+1000000000000000.

*don't forget some of us labeled as "different" out this way*

His attitude is OUR attitude. It's that F'U and everything you stand for bitch attitude. I am a JSU Panther, shit. lol

BW,

You guys know I bring it raw. Prior to seeing the video I thought Coach Prime was being petty. However, after seeing the video it is obvious that the guy was being totally disrespectful. Thank you so much for sharing the video. Hopefully, the guy will be reprimanded for his actions..

BW,

You guys know I bring it raw. Prior to seeing the video I thought Coach Prime was being petty. However, after seeing the video it is obvious that the guy was being totally disrespectful. Thank you so much for sharing the video. Hopefully, the guy will be reprimanded for his actions..
I agree after seeing the white guy say it again to be funny..he was being a d*ckhead on purpose.

Besides the announcement of First Take/College Day at the Swac/Meac challenge…. that must’ve been the only other exciting thing that happened.

because those questions Jay & Tiff asked were terrible & so remedial. You can tell they didn’t prepare for the interviews.

what’s your fav color, fav food, Hobby picked up during covid, who you’d do a duet with & fav hbcu player of all time? Oh yea… and the big question “what game do you have circled on your schedule” 🙄 then would get mad if they didn’t say the answer they wanted them to say lol
I like the way offset interviews… he needs to take over.

The audacity, after he just chose you to be next, and said "Nick's a good guy". 🖕🏾

I bet those Deion haters still gonna have something dumb to say 😆. If they had any self respect they'd delete their idiotic posts 😆
If Deion knows Nick is a "good guy," that would suggest the two had previous conversations and some mutual respect. So why would Deion be upset if Nick referred to him by his first name?

I know y’all saw that video where Deion said he was going after the Clarion Ledger fro writing that article. It was clearly premeditated. 😂

Back