Swac Media Day ESPN

Well I was thinking that too. But my military side have make me watch the enemy strategy especially media psychological operations propaganda they use to make us look bad then I go on their page and remind them of their faults and racist history.
Well, watch out for these type of people also.

Screenshot_20210721-124239_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So who are readers going to believe? “How else would JSU a player like Davis?”, perception and JSU loses. Cool heads need to prevail because negative national press can be very harmful. Mississippi typically is not a destination for top players.

So who are readers going to believe? “How else would JSU a player like Davis?”, perception and JSU loses. Cool heads need to prevail because negative national press can be very harmful. Mississippi typically is not a destination for top players.
Well what’s famu’s excuse? Because you cant/couldn’t beat a “bottom player” Mississippi team.

Matter fact, that same Mississippi school has become the PRIMARY University, Team & Band of the orange blossom classic. We are the main attraction now. You worried about the wrong thang.

We only lose when people like yourself and the overall minority began to acquiesce, stop questioning and stop thinking for themselves!

Either we can unite for once and push forward our own agenda or we can continue to bicker, fight and be even more divisive.

What I find interesting is that the people who have control over the narrative of this situation and closing out the public involvement are all black men:

Marlon Walker
Rashad Milligan
Deion Sanders

And yet, we have allowed dissension and divisive behavior to remain at the forefront of our operations! 😥😔😟

We only lose when people like yourself and the overall minority began to acquiesce, stop questioning and stop thinking for themselves!

Either we can unite for once and push forward our own agenda or we can continue to bicker, fight and be even more divisive.

What I find interesting is that the people who have control over the narrative of this situation and closing out the public involvement are all black men:

Marlon Walker
Rashad Milligan
Deion Sanders

And yet, we have allowed dissension and divisive behavior to remain at the forefront of our operations! 😥😔😟

This is a long term struggle for us all. Because we may disagree in how to fight in the struggle doesn’t mean we are not United. There Is not another school that has gone through what FAMU went through with the hazing death of band student. We got hell from everywhere, white press, black press, HBCU’s, y’all, etc. We took strategic steps to overcome and are back on top today.
JSU, be smart how you handle yourself, every skirmish is not a war.

This is deeper than what people may think and I say that as someone who has family/ interracial family ties at both schools...The state of Mississippi or should I say the state of Ole Mississippi sees Coach Sanders as a threat to the racist status quo order of things that has ruled that state since slavery. Ole Miss and Mississippi St have always had a tradition of being garbage in football..so an HBCU like Alcorn st or JSU easily getting more notoriety in the sport has never sat well with them. I'm not shocked at all an Ole Miss alum acted in that manner towards Coach sanders.

He's at work...
Deion got upset because the reporter didn't treat him like Nick Saban ... which the reporter actually did by calling him by his first name ... just like he does with Nick Saban.

There is a point to be made that if Deion said don't call him Deion, then the reporter should have respected that. But Deion was wrong by calling that dude a liar.

Neither one looks good here.

This is deeper than what people may think and I say that as someone who has family/ interracial family ties at both schools...The state of Mississippi or should I say the state of Ole Mississippi sees Coach Sanders as a threat to the racist status quo order of things that has ruled that state since slavery. Ole Miss and Mississippi St have always had a tradition of being garbage in football..so an HBCU like Alcorn st or JSU easily getting more notoriety in the sport has never sat well with them. I'm not shocked at all an Ole Miss alum acted in that manner towards Coach sanders.
100% CORRECT.

Back