Swac Media Day ESPN

Our soon to be former league, the Southland has had football media day on ESPN+/3 since at least 2017

Sounds like this is not a new thing for SWAC based on comments and has nothing to do with Prime

This is just an expected thing for FCS conferences at this point and the SWAC has been, will continue to do!

Last edited:
Our soon to be former league, the Southland has had football media day on ESPN+/3 since at least 2017

Sounds like this is not a new thing for SWAC based on comments and has nothing to do with Sanders

This is just an expected thing for FCS conferences at this point and the SWAC has been, will continue to do!

Nothing but the Swac Digital Network on another online platform....

I am highly aware. But hopefully at some point. And before you start that too, I'm also aware that this is the last year of coach Dooley's contract.

Who knows how things work. I seriously want(ed) to see them go toe-to-toe and witness coach Dooley come out on top, again. :D Also, speaking from the perspective that both are very offensive minded coaches who can light a scoreboard up quickly.

You will have the prodigal son showing off his coaching wares...

Throws flag* … we got illegal words to the face on Kenneth “Benedict” Arnold …. *blows whistle to continue play*

Fail The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

Back