Swac Media Day ESPN

The MEAC media day isn't covered by ESPN and will be streaming on meacsports.com. That's why he said it today because he had a national platform
Oh so he made it about him… okay, I get it.

see how easy that was lol

I’m glad “Deion” made yall day though because you and the “others” didn’t have shit to talk about until that surfaced. I’m glad y’all found what you was looking for. Now you have something to go along with that grease on your night stand.

Oh so he made it about him… okay, I get it.

see how easy that was lol

I’m glad “Deion” made yall day though because you and the “others” didn’t have shit to talk about until that surfaced. I’m glad y’all found what you was looking for. Now you have something to go along with that grease on your night stand.

Dawg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He’s gonna get called Deion in several stadiums this year …. He better get over that.
The stadium can call him Rat Ears if they they want to. But If they want an interview they’ll call him coach lol It’s simple as that.

There are journalist in his inbox right now saying they agree with him walking off after being disrespected and that they would love to get an interview 😂.

He don’t have get over shit lol you & the unprofessional journalists are the ones who will have to get over it. Coach ain’t fucking with you new niggas 😂😂😂.

The stadium can call him Rat Ears if they they want to. But If they want an interview they’ll call him coach lol It’s simple as that.

There are journalist in his inbox right now saying they agree with him walking off after being disrespected and that they would love to get an interview 😂.

He don’t have get over shit lol you & the unprofessional journalists are the ones who will have to get over it. Coach ain’t fucking with you new niggas 😂😂😂.

Right.. the hell with em 😆

Everyone’s entitled to their opinions just like you’re entitled to say excuse me, I’d prefer you call me Mr. JaguarNation 99. Not Jag. If I proceed to call you Jag after your request … that’s disrespectful sir respectfully. Maybe we share a different outlook and that’s okay.
A request (or in this case demand) isn't magically reasonable just because you ask it, and it doesn't automatically become disrespectful if people decline. It is hardly disrespectful to call him by his name, and that's why the Nick Saban comparison he gave immediately fell apart. Again, this is hardly the end of the world, but it's ok to call a silly thing a silly thing.

Muthafugga' you my dawg boy!!! You hear me?! I love your style.

"Coach ain't f'ing w/ you new age antiquated n's, batches."

Dammit bah! You speaking to my heart mane.

Unlike most on here, I intentionally avoid most Jasson Steaks threads because I don't wanna argue back and forth with a bunch of emo men defending their emo daddy

But be the first to post Jackson State news 😂.
BLUE FONT, you ain’t fooling nobody. A lie ain’t nothing for you to tell.

I bet that JSU helmet was the highlight of your social media today.

but for real tho? How long you think Vince is going to stay in hell?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Depends on the relationship between the writers and the coach.

Question is … what’s next with the relationship between Deion and Mississippi’s largest paper **shrugs**

The audacity, after he just chose you to be next, and said "Nick's a good guy". 🖕🏾

I bet those Deion haters still gonna have something dumb to say 😆. If they had any self respect they'd delete their idiotic posts 😆

Back