Southern vs Prairie View A&M: Game Updates - 5:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL

I feel you big breh.

It's scary breh, and this is Skelton 1st game, Breh, it's fuggin scary right now for the SWAC.

Feels good to be back on Top. LMAOO

That's yall asses SWACs

Just get my black ass to ATL. We see Alcorn again in Dec. I bet we beat them by 3 TDs. Bet me, I dare you, I fuggin dare you.

You don't even believe that. Yall best teams even caught Ls to Alcorn

Breh,

Yall haven't played PV yet, Let's do this, Let's see if yall pitch a shut-out, I'll start there 1st

Then, let's see if yall hang 38 on them. Let's go from there.

Next, Let's see if yall actually WIN the game.

Then we will go from there. Do those 3 things and we can talk, but I don't even think yall will even be there in Dec. when we make it there.

I remember 2 years ago, you telling us about this Skelton kid. I remember that. You called it 96 LOL

I hate it had to be you guys, but aye. that's yall asses now, We got us one Stank LOL

Yes, my sweet, I remember too. I knew it would be only a matter of time before he'd do his thing. I've been reading the comments about Coach Odums not starting him...…always remember, every thing, every person has their season. Wait on your timing and the rest will fall in place. LaDarius' patience and work to get to Southern has paid off, and his season has come. He will do well because he put in some good "WAIT-Training".

Breh keeping it 200,

Aint nobody beating SU, Nobody, with what we had against yall, we were still in the game.

Breh, Nobody beating this team no more.

These boys have arrived and the coaches are finally letting them play and getting the fuk outta the way.

Yes, my sweet, I remember too. I knew it would be only a matter of time before he'd do his thing. I've been reading the comments about Coach Odums not starting him...…always remember, every thing, every person has their season. Wait on your timing and the rest will fall in place. LaDarius' patience and work to get to Southern has paid off, and his season has come. He will do well because he put in some good "WAIT-Training".

Dayum boy is a champion. I'm proud of the kid.

Odums now has to let this kid ball out. He's been there before and what's crazy, this is his 1st game and got 2 more years left.

I been saying we have the players, been saying that, Odums over-non coaching ass, man use these kids like they suppose to be used and aint no team in this conference is beating us. We beating EVERYBODY in this conference by 2 TDs, at least. Let these kids ball out, dayum man.

smh

If Skelton would’ve played we would’ve beat y’all.

Odums now has to let this kid ball out. He's been there before and what's crazy, this is his 1st game and got 2 more years left.

Shouldn’t be any questions now.

Last edited:

Don't remind me! LOL!

My oldest daughter (SU alum) and youngest daughter (PVAMU student) are texting each other now.

My oldest texted the score
Youngest told her to shut up
Oldest: "Welp! I thougt PV was on a roll?"
Youngest: shut up

My baby texted: "I'm glad I didn't go to the game. We didn't put in any effort to win, so I didn't put in an effort to go!"

I told them both to stop before it starts getting heated.

The rest of you SWAC teams

Lol. Aye, Get yo popcorn ready LOL

I love it

Go Jags,

Aye mane, Look here, aint nobody in this conference beating us from here on out, this year, next year and the year after next.

Yea I said that shi

Look here mane.

I'm looking for hotels in ATL now, for the Celebration Bowl, Yea I said that sht, LMAOOO

It's motherfuggin on. man yall asses in trouble LOL. I hope we hang 80 next week.

I been saying we have the players, been saying that, Odums over-non coaching ass, man use these kids like they suppose to be used and aint no team in this conference is beating us. We beating EVERYBODY in this conference by 2 TDs, at least. Let these kids ball out, dayum man.

smh
U right! We were better than Grambling in 2015. That still hurts.

LOL

I feel you big breh.

It's scary breh, and this is Skelton 1st game, Breh, it's fuggin scary right now for the SWAC.

Feels good to be back on Top. LMAOO

That's yall asses SWACs

Just get my black ass to ATL. We see Alcorn again in Dec. I bet we beat them by 3 TDs. Bet me, I dare you, I fuggin dare you.

I am a little scared. SU looked 90ish today.

U right! We were better than Grambling in 2015. That still hurts.

No y’all weren’t. Keep sipping that parasite infested Baton Rouge water!

Please... Whateva make you feel better.

Feel better? I think y’all are trying to feel better about that L. I know it’s hard for you powder blues, but take your L’s like men. You lost to the better coached team and QB. It’s 2018, and now the ball looks to be in the Jags corner. Don’t fumble.

Feel better? I think y’all are trying to feel better about that L. I know it’s hard for you powder blues, but take your L’s like men. You lost to the better coached team and QB. It’s 2018, and now the ball looks to be in the Jags corner. Don’t fumble.

We not.

Big Breh, It's go be hard to be us now big breh. When I saw dayum near impossible, I mean that's how we coming for the next 3 years. We got us one

Might be better than ole boy yall had, and he's a better accurate passer LOL

We not.

Big Breh, It's go be hard to be us now big breh. When I saw dayum near impossible, I mean that's how we coming for the next 3 years. We got us one

Might be better than ole boy yall had, and he's a better accurate passer LOL

Man. Y’all know I am a realist. Y’all look like a whole different team right now. I am very worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back