Southern vs Prairie View A&M: Game Updates - 5:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I did not expect LSU to win, especially by that margin. I did not expect SU to be up 31-0. Without a doubt the Jags came to play. It will take a huge miracle for PV to even make the score close.

It seems the Jags fixed some things on the offensive side of the ball. Also, SU is pitching a shut out against and offense that I thought would be pretty unstoppable.

All that's needed is for us to add, add and add to both the defense, add more blitzes, disguises coverages,

Add more, more plays for Skelton and continue to work with the Offense line. Skelton is the truth. 22 carries for 168 and his WRs dropped passes.

Man it's lights out, yea I said it. IF Odums really add the details to this team, the details, man we running the SWAC with this QB for the next 3 years

Skelton is putting on a show LMAOO

Told them Odums goofy ass to play this kid and let him cut up. Clown ass, I'm pissed he waited this dayum long, Pickle head ahh clown. LOL

Go Jags.

The rest of yall asses in the SWAC, that's ya asses LMAOO. That's yo motherfugging ass, now that we got us A QB,

Yall asses are on the clock LMAOO

Where my drank at shit

Odums dumb breh.

The hell Odums doing breh. sigh.

Man this guys just doesn't know football, the hell he's still in there for??

Skelton is putting on a show LMAOO

Told them Odums goofy ass to play this kid and let him cut up. Clown ass, I'm pissed he waited this dayum long, Pickle head ahh clown. LOL

Go Jags.

The rest of yall asses in the SWAC, that's ya asses LMAOO. That's yo motherfugging ass, now that we got us A QB,

Yall asses are on the clock LMAOO

Where my drank at shit

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yes indeed. Damn! I told my family this F’n morning that their whack azzz SU spirit was in the air last night as they were talking smack to me about how they could beat PV if Odums used his brain. Shiit! That Jaguar defense looks unstoppable today. Good job cousins.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Fugging Skelton man.

Breh. I'm taking all bets.

SU won't lose another game this year in the SWAC or next year or the year after next

Bet me, I dare you.

That's yall asses. LOL, That's yall motherfugggin asses

Defense just give us half of what we saw today and it's lights out.

Who beating us??? Who??

Shut these dudes the fuk out.

Where my dayum drank at.

Lol. I will take that bet next year. Not this year. Lol.

LOL

I feel you big breh.

It's scary breh, and this is Skelton 1st game, Breh, it's fuggin scary right now for the SWAC.

Feels good to be back on Top. LMAOO

That's yall asses SWACs

Just get my black ass to ATL. We see Alcorn again in Dec. I bet we beat them by 3 TDs. Bet me, I dare you, I fuggin dare you.

Defense has arrived, I must say, they have arrived.

A fugging shut out.

38-0.

Yall asses is trouble, troubleeee I say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back