Southern vs Prairie View A&M: Game Updates - 5:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaines picks off pass. SU ball with 5:17 left in the half. Ball was behind receiver and tipped into Gaines’hands.

INT LOL

I told yall, play man 2 man fuk. A dayum shame smh.

It took us this dayum long to figure this crap out.

Let's go Jags

This is crazy and something I didn't see happening. This Pv team is looking unprepared and rattled.

I think they are wound to tight. Sometimes you can want it too bad. Dooley was upset because they said their uniforms were not legal. That started it all.

I think they are wound to tight. Sometimes you can want it too bad. Dooley was upset because they said their uniforms were not legal. That started it all.

Well...the uniform thing is well known and should have been caught by whoever designed the unis. As for the game, I just think they aren't ready to dominate with a target on their back. SU is playing confident.

@Bighead I see Southern been using one or two down linemen on passing downs. 32 has two sacks. Coverage has been solid.

What type of coverage they are playing, these dayum radio announcers aint really helping out.

It's too easy to not create T.O.s in this league. Sad ass QB and O.C.s

How is Skelton looking?

Skelton Ballinggggggg.

Give the dude the keys

Skelton got next

24-0

Man breh.. I hate these coaches Lol.

Skelton is the QB, don't know why they wasn't playing the dayum kid. Could have been kicking ass all along.

Stop playing that trash ass defense schemes. Man I hate us sometime Lol
Skeleton wasn't starting because he didn't have full concept of the playbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back