Southern University investigating leaked 'private' video

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a 9 second video... Again, not much worth the effort it took to find.

if its seconds or longer its enough forAdult films to start calling her...I'm sure they have already tried contacting her and the story aint even hit the full mainstream yet. If the video goes all the way viral across the country it will be a few months before it blows over no pun intended.

Last edited:
Rich how Jayrob? She may be in some trouble with SU herself. She didn't get forced to screw that cat. LOL. She did it willingly and many times. This aint a sexual harassment case. And the fact they got her grinning and skinning on video would not help her case. If anything, she will need to go quietly like every other side chick who got caught.

if it 9 seconds or longer it still enough forAdult films to start calling her...I'm sure they have already tried contacting her and the story aint even hit the full mainstream yet. If the video goes all the way viral across the country it will be a few months before it blows over no pun intended.

That would be the only way she gets rich. She might as well go all the way and make that paper and stop faking. I'm sure my Syracuse's frat brother Lexington Steele is on his way to Baton Rouge. For a small fee, I'm sure DA BRUHZ in the Mafia Chapter will show him around town. LMAO!!!

Lexington Steele:
upload_2017-6-23_20-52-49.png

Last edited:

If her dad is even around. Ole girl is from Maurice, LA near Lafayette and there are some wild ones from that area.

what about the other men in her family, ex-bfs, male friends? they gotta be feeling it right now lol She might want to move to the east coast and just lay low for 2-3 years or more and hope don't nobody google her name.

if its seconds or longer its enough forAdult films to start calling her...I'm sure they have already tried contacting her and the story aint even hit the full mainstream yet. If the video goes all the way viral across the country it will be a few months before it blows over no pun intended.

Tru3000 it already made the New York Post and the guardian in the UK
http://nypost.com/2017/06/21/university-rocked-by-sex-tape-allegedly-involving-employee/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eply-religious-married-man-leaked-online.html

what about the other men in her family, ex-bfs, male friends? they gotta be feeling it right now lol She might want to move to the east coast and just lay low for 2-3 years or more and hope don't nobody google her name.

To be honest, I'm not sure how the males in her family see this, if they even care. From my personal experience, I've hung out with some beautiful women in the Lafayette/Opelousas/New Iberia (Grand Marais) area and a lot of them didn't really have a strong male figure in their households. For example, there was this one female I knew in Lafayette. She never was married and had two kids, a boy and a girl for two different men. Her dad was from New Iberia, which is just south of Lafayette and she barely knew him. Her son was gay, which IMO was due to him trying to be just like his mother, since his father wasn't around. Just from looks alone, I'm sure there are many men that wouldn't mind making her their wife. Not to say that is the case for all individuals in that area, but as the old saying goes, "looks can be deceiving."

I'm glad they decided to place these fools on leave. I think the accreditation warning came about due to the sex scandal, since it involved the insufficient number of faculty members and the increase in student complaints, which are some of the same concerns the Alumni has always had. Crazy!!!

High-ranking Southern official on leave; University in middle of two scandals
http://www.wbrz.com/news/high-ranki...on-leave-university-in-middle-of-two-scandals

Southern Vice Chancellor Brandon Dumas placed on administrative leave, school announces

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_43f29e3c-5867-11e7-8aa9-d33ae4db7990.html

Southern University warned it could lose accreditation needed to issue degrees, receive federal grants

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_91ff0c1c-5783-11e7-8780-9b9d47ca1749.html

Southern received the sanction because the school missed benchmarks related to its faculty, student achievement, "institutional effectiveness," and student complaints.

Here's an example of one of the issues that the Alumni and the Faculty Senate have been pushing hard for years to eradicate. SU's Board shouldn't be so political. The Alumni Federation should at least have a voice concerning members appointment to the Board.

According to his university biography, Dumas became one of the school's youngest administrators in the history of the institution in 2012 when he was named vice chancellor for student affairs at the age of 27. He was promoted to vice chancellor of student affairs and enrollment management in 2014. At the time of his initial promotion, Dumas's father Walter sat on the Southern University Board of Supervisors, which approves salary increases and administrative hires. Walter Dumas was also a longtime Southern University booster.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_43f29e3c-5867-11e7-8aa9-d33ae4db7990.html

That would be the only way she gets rich. She might as well go all the way and make that paper and stop faking. I'm sure my Syracuse's frat brother Lexington Steele is on his way to Baton Rouge. For a small fee, I'm sure DA BRUHZ in the Mafia Chapter will show him around town. LMAO!!!

Lexington Steele:
View attachment 5042

She better strike while the iron is hot lol

But yeah I saw someone post "sex between two adults is legal". Yeah that's true but when one of the adults got their VP
spot because of political hook ups and the other got theirs because she can make that mouth do what it do then that's where the problem comes in. As a public school you can't do that. SU ain't Arkansas when they made that Bobby Petrino situation disappear (even though he did the same thing with that young girl in a spot that she didn't deserve)

Sad situation. I understand the ethics that's what's going to screw him. What I don't get is why y'all saying he took advantage of her. She's over 21. She's grown enough to know what she's doing.

Why do we even care about these two individuals. Dr. Dumas had a job to do one of them was enrollment it is not like Southern university has 10,000 students on campus.

He also is part of the SACS committee yet proper paperwork has not been submitted now Southern University is on the warning list

Now the university has two scandals on its hand and like I said in the previous post,the university is the main one getting embarrassed. The governor was just on LSU campus and Southern University's campus viewing the infrastructure problems these universities have face for many years because of the lack of funding with these scandals do you think anyone in the legislature will be obliged to do anything now

Dude we want him fired because he has not done a good job in a lot of folks opinion which has nothing to do with this issue. This just adds fuel to fire. I swear sometimes Jayrob you don't follow what no one is saying. That cat has been talked about for over a year on Facebook and everywhere else and had all kinds of folks wanting his head on a platter. Stay woke man. LOL. You should be keeping up since you hate all that is SU. Even Get Ready knew what was going on. LOL.
Come on JR. No one on THIS board said not one word about this guy until this video went viral. Now suddenly, yall want him gone. Yeah, right. Nice try though.

Why do we even care about these two individuals. Dr. Dumas had a job to do one of them was enrollment it is not like Southern university has 10,000 students on campus.

He also is part of the SACS committee yet proper paperwork has not been submitted now Southern University is on the warning list

Now the university has two scandals on its hand and like I said in the previous post,the university is the main one getting embarrassed. The governor was just on LSU campus and Southern University's campus viewing the infrastructure problems these universities have face for many years because of the lack of funding with these scandals do you think anyone in the legislature will be obliged to do anything now
Let the chuch say AMEN!!

Man I hope this thing just goes away quietly. I hate it for her more than anything. :( *sigh* Man... smh

Sad situation. I understand the ethics that's what's going to screw him. What I don't get is why y'all saying he took advantage of her. She's over 21. She's grown enough to know what she's doing.

I do not know WHO is pushing that narrative that he took advantage of her (women and men were trying to use it on Facebook). He ain't 45-50 years old. She's been out of school for a few years working and doing adult things. Plus let's not forget that in one of the videos SHE was the one recording. Doesn't look like someone being taking advantage of to me.

It also could be said that she used him to get a job on campus where she could have quite possibly done absolutely nothing. Either way, the students deserve better. And from what I was hearing, it was the students who started complaining about him and his neglect of his duties or dereliction of duties as the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs. IMO, he was way too young and inexperience for that position. He went straight from JSU's PhD program to Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs.

Last edited:
Come on JR. No one on THIS board said not one word about this guy until this video went viral. Now suddenly, yall want him gone. Yeah, right. Nice try though.

If you stop stalking Haymer and the Dancing Dolls, maybe you would see the real issues that the students, the Alumni Federation, and the Faculty Senate have with SU's Board and Administration.

If you stop stalking Haymer and the Dancing Dolls, maybe you would see the real issues that the students, the Alumni Federation, and the Faculty Senate have with SU's Board and Administration.
It's you who brought them up. Let's stay on point here about southern's embarrassing viral video.
This thing is gone get worse before it gets better.
Then you have SACS on your case. If anybody's stalking, it's them.

It's you who brought them up. Let's stay on point here about southern's embarrassing viral video.
This thing is gone get worse before it gets better.
Then you have SACS on your case. If anybody's stalking, it's them.

Thank you Captain Obvious!!! I really don't know what SU would do without your stalking and attention grabbing azz. LMAO!!!

Here is the situation, alumni and current students has been telling the board for the past THREE damn years that this idiot was breaking ethics rules and stealing money from academic affairs and they choose to protect him and sweep it under the rug until it hits the public. I'm glad it all came out and he will be gone soon FINALLY

You didn't hear about it cause it was s.u. business until this sex tape came public. This has been a hot topic for the last few years in the su family

If you were on the board, none of this would've happened.

As of now, I can't serve on the Board since I no longer live in Louisiana, but some alums think that in-state rule for Board Members should be done away with. But I'm sure you already knew that since you stay current with SU's affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back