Southern University investigating leaked 'private' video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Videos really weren't worth the effort it took to find them IMO. Her body is dope, but she wasn't doing anything but looking in the camera..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
so he was an alpha
his wife an aka
the miss su an aka

If she's that trifling how did she get voted Miss SU? better yet how did the trifling dude become the VP of student affairs of all positions wtf dayum

I kind of feel sorry for the wife but in a way I don't cause she chose him.

I kind of feel sorry for the wife but in a way I don't cause she chose him.

Bruh I believe there wear signs but the wife ignored them. Like I tell my wife how do I look going on trips with my homeboys when I wasn't doing it before we got married. Hell with my job now I go to Baton Rouge and New Orleans for a week at a time. The first time I went after I was married we drove my wife's car to Shreveport and parked it. Then drove I-49 to 190 to I-10 to New Orleans. She stayed until it was time for her to go back for 3 days on as a nurse. No sir....I take my wife with me.

southern is in deep doo-doo if they try and harass the woman. Now SHE can file for sexual harassment and win.

Dude, no one wants to harass the female except mofos salivating at the video wishing it was them in it. Hell she will probably come out on top after all this. The word is the wife leaked the video. So who knows. It aint no big deal. Folks running around here with their panties in a bunch worrying about what folks saying about SU because of what two grown folks did. Did Arkansas worry about their reputation when Petrino got caught screwing his employee? Nope. They fired him and moved on and so did he back to Louisville. Black folks got to stop worrying about all this image shit when it is not in your control. Hell Trump don't even worry about his image and he is the fugging President of the U.S.

SU just needs to fire dude if it is confirmed it's him in the video. Most SU alums and students want him out of there anyway by any means necessary. There is always a sex scandal brewing at every University or place of business. There is someone fugging around at JSU that shouldn't be. Same at Ole Piss, Ms State, Valley, Alcorn etc, hell Callaway HS. LOL. We all knew married teachers that were screwing each other. This is nothing new. Just now folks video every damn thing.

This much to do about nothing. The girl is embarrassed because it is out there. His ass is embarrassed because his image takes another hit and probably his wife is about to get HALF. All SU needs to do is follow their rule book on this kind of stuff and handle it accordingly. Obviously she didn't refuse sexual advances so she can't sue no one. SU just got let them two go so others who feel like that she got that position by screwing dude don't complain.

Bruh I believe there wear signs but the wife ignored them. Like I tell my wife how do I look going on trips with my homeboys when I wasn't doing it before we got married. Hell with my job now I go to Baton Rouge and New Orleans for a week at a time. The first time I went after I was married we drove my wife's car to Shreveport and parked it. Then drove I-49 to 190 to I-10 to New Orleans. She stayed until it was time for her to go back for 3 days on as a nurse. No sir....I take my wife with me.

she knew bruh IMO she ignored the signs either cause she was embarrassed from all the mess or didn't want to let go of a "perceived status" in the black community in BR

I just hope they all get tested for AIDS cause the word all the way up here in Normal is the VP was playing both sides of the fence from the closet.

If both parties are over 18 it's legal to have sex in America.

Cee now you know the majority of black men may front like that but don't think that way especially when its their daughter, niece. or lil cousin and she could be between 18-22 lol

Which leads me to ask I wonder how Miss SU's dad feels about the scandal? did he want to go fight the VP?

Cee now you know the majority of black men may front like that but don't think that way especially when its their daughter, niece. or lil cousin and she could be between 18-22 lol

Which leads me to ask I wonder how Miss SU's dad feels about the scandal? did he want to go fight the VP?

Whew....Imagine his feelings right now.

Either this

hqdefault.jpg

or this

25cf365c7a68db18daecd69183bd6427.jpg

maybe this

terrell_owens_crying.jpg

potentially this

crying-600x407.jpg

I know one thing.. your level is ignorance is harassment to my brain cells. Stop tryna make shit up! smh

Didn't realize you had any brain cells or a brain. No one is in here making shit up but you delusional mofos seeking attention.

Dude, no one wants to harass the female except mofos salivating at the video wishing it was them in it. Hell she will probably come out on top after all this. The word is the wife leaked the video. So who knows. It aint no big deal. Folks running around here with their panties in a bunch worrying about what folks saying about SU because of what two grown folks did. Did Arkansas worry about their reputation when Petrino got caught screwing his employee? Nope. They fired him and moved on and so did he back to Louisville. Black folks got to stop worrying about all this image shit when it is not in your control. Hell Trump don't even worry about his image and he is the fugging President of the U.S.

SU just needs to fire dude if it is confirmed it's him in the video. Most SU alums and students want him out of there anyway by any means necessary. There is always a sex scandal brewing at every University or place of business. There is someone fugging around at JSU that shouldn't be. Same at Ole Piss, Ms State, Valley, Alcorn etc, hell Callaway HS. LOL. We all knew married teachers that were screwing each other. This is nothing new. Just now folks video every damn thing.

This much to do about nothing. The girl is embarrassed because it is out there. His ass is embarrassed because his image takes another hit and probably his wife is about to get HALF. All SU needs to do is follow their rule book on this kind of stuff and handle it accordingly. Obviously she didn't refuse sexual advances so she can't sue no one. SU just got let them two go so others who feel like that she got that position by screwing dude don't complain.
You're contradicting yourself. No big deal, yet you want him fired? If it's no big deal, why not keep him on and let him teach Physical Anatomy. Hahahahaha!!

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

If her dad is even around. Ole girl is from Maurice, LA near Lafayette and there are some wild ones from that area.

Hey....where's the video on it? We can't just take your word.

Still seeking attention huh??? I don't know who's worse, you or the former Miss SU making a sexual explicit video of her and her married boss screwing. After dude purchased an expensive house for his wife and kids, I can somewhat understand her motives. I'm sure she had come to realize that she will always be the other woman,.which is probably why she decided to make the video. What I don't understand, what are your motives??? Maybe you are jealous, since it was her on the video instead of you.

EBR Council on Aging Board Chairman resigns after WBRZ Investigative Unit report
http://www.wbrz.com/news/investigative-unit-ebr-coa-board-chairman-in-violation-of-state-law

You're contradicting yourself. No big deal, yet you want him fired? If it's no big deal, why not keep him on and let him teach Physical Anatomy. Hahahahaha!!

Dude we want him fired because he has not done a good job in a lot of folks opinion which has nothing to do with this issue. This just adds fuel to fire. I swear sometimes Jayrob you don't follow what no one is saying. That cat has been talked about for over a year on Facebook and everywhere else and had all kinds of folks wanting his head on a platter. Stay woke man. LOL. You should be keeping up since you hate all that is SU. Even Get Ready knew what was going on. LOL.

Ole girl gone be rich if she plays her cards right.

Rich how Jayrob? She may be in some trouble with SU herself. She didn't get forced to screw that cat. LOL. She did it willingly and many times. This aint a sexual harassment case. And the fact they got her grinning and skinning on video would not help her case. If anything, she will need to go quietly like every other side chick who got caught.

Dude we want him fired because he has not done a good job in a lot of folks opinion which has nothing to do with this issue. This just adds fuel to fire. I swear sometimes Jayrob you don't follow what no one is saying. That cat has been talked about for over a year on Facebook and everywhere else and had all kinds of folks wanting his head on a platter. Stay woke man. LOL. You should be keeping up since you hate all that is SU. Even Get Ready knew what was going on. LOL.

You have to excuse jayrob. HIM just want some attention.

One thing for sure, that short video clip of her has dudes posting some of the funniest crap on the internet. LMAO!!!

PRsUjK7.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-23_20-41-21.png
    upload_2017-6-23_20-41-21.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back