Southern University investigating leaked 'private' video

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dumas is the new LeFleur. When Dumas leaves, one can only wonder who'll be the next scapegoat.

Dumas actually was not a scapegoat. He was damn near untouchable. He did this and some other stuff outside anything related SU that the white folks and this Baton Rouge news reporter were on his ass about as well. He put himself in this situation. His poor job performance didn't get him ran as what it should have. Damn shame it takes him getting caught in a scandal or two, to force the BOS to place him on LOA. You would think he would avoid all this kind of stuff since he had nobody really powerful enough that could get him fired. This media attention is the only reason he is on leave. So in essence, the leak is why he is gone. So a lot of alums are like good. By any means necessary.

So Dumas is the new LeFleur. When Dumas leaves, one can only wonder who'll be the next scapegoat.

Dumas actually was not a scapegoat. He was damn near untouchable. He did this and some other stuff outside anything related SU that the white folks and this Baton Rouge news reporter were on his ass about as well. He put himself in this situation. His poor job performance didn't get him ran as what it should have. Damn shame it takes him getting caught in a scandal or two, to force the BOS to place him on LOA. You would think he would avoid all this kind of stuff since he had nobody really powerful enough that could get him fired. This media attention is the only reason he is on leave. So in essence, the leak is why he is gone. So a lot of alums are like good. By any means necessary.

JayRob he's not the new LeFleur, because he's at least is getting Due Process. JR he was alright until his daddy wasn't appointed to the board again. Then the clock was ticking on him

Ya'll know jayrob has a special love for SU like no other, which is why he is all over the place fishing for information. He has yet to tell me who's the other person on the hot seat. Some alums have publicly come out and asked for that person to be removed from their position. On top of that, some alums have publicly come out and praised another top level person at SU. I'm sure jayrob knows who that person is since he's so plugged in with SU's affairs. Maybe he'll find out once the Baton Rouge media decides to do an article on those the SU Alumni is asking to be removed/fired. Right now he is going to have to wait, since the Baton Rouge media is more concentrated on the CWS and LSU.

Last edited:
Bruh!!!!! If you pass by GSU's administration we see the same thing. I'm like damn you are state employee like me but working at a state agency that is supposed to be cutting back.

To the second comment in bold...that is the perfect description.

I know. You used to live in Ruston when I once worked there. After moving to Virginia, I had the chance to visit a few MEAC schools. It's the same BS at all HBCUs.

VUL is prime example of all HBCUs on a smaller scale. Below are two pictures and articles on VUL. The top picture is VUL's top level faculty members/preachers checking out the football teams new workout facility. I bet all three of them drive brand new Cadillacs. The bottom picture is VUL's football team being evicted from their apartment complex because the school decided to stop paying the rent.

512286aae8336.image.jpg

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/loc...cle_615512c0-8d34-5a21-ab73-01c1516f1ddb.html

521d690c2794e.image.jpg

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/loc...cle_d7208830-0f8d-11e3-823c-001a4bcf6878.html

Last edited:
Ya'll know jayrob has a special love for SU like no other, which is why he is all over the place fishing for information. He has yet to tell me who's the other person on the hot seat. Some alums have publicly come out and asked for that person to be removed from their position. On top of that, some alums have publicly come out and praised another top level person at SU. I'm sure jayrob knows who that person is since he's so plugged in with SU's affairs. Maybe he'll find out once the Baton Rouge media decides to do an article on those the SU Alumni is asking to be removed/fired. Right now he is going to have to wait, since the Baton Rouge media is more concentrated on the CWS and LSU.
Let's deal with one su criminal at a time.

If I was you, I'll be more concerned about that disappearing reserve funds and who might have stole from that.
That's old news. Stay on point. Wonder what's gone pop up next on southern's radar. Yall need to get on that SACS stuff for accreditation's sake.

That's old news. Stay on point. Wonder what's gone pop up next on southern's radar. Yall need to get on that SACS stuff for accreditation's sake.

It might not be old news if the IHL Board decides to do a thorough criminal investigative audit on what really happen to the cash reserves. I figure they are holding back for a later date. That kind of money (approximately $33 million dollars) just doesn't disappear without leaving a trace.

Dude, worry about SACS and your own board members tarnishing southern's name all around the world. I read somewhere where this news and video is now in Europe and parts of Asia.

Dude, worry about SACS and your own board members tarnishing southern's name all around the world. I read somewhere where this news and video is now in Europe and parts of Asia.

Dude is not a board member. And who cares. You got a US President that's tarnishing the country's name across the world. Don't think folks really worried about SU in the grand scheme of things. SU will survive as usual. Get your money right in Jackson and worry about that first. We know how to survive scandal.

Dude is not a board member. And who cares. You got a US President that's tarnishing the country's name across the world. Don't think folks really worried about SU in the grand scheme of things. SU will survive as usual. Get your money right in Jackson and worry about that first. We know how to survive scandal.

JR... did you really mention money? Like you from SUx trying to tell somebody to get their money right? LOL

It might not be old news if the IHL Board decides to do a thorough criminal investigative audit on what really happen to the cash reserves. I figure they are holding back for a later date. That kind of money (approximately $33 million dollars) just doesn't disappear without leaving a trace.

You are correct which is why there will be no audit. She has receipts. She went to them EVERY year to tell them she needed more money. Yet, they did nothing. They waited til the 11th hour to pay for an outside entity to come in and reorganize JSU. We grew by 33% and made no changes to our finances. The QUEEN should have asked for the re-organization so some of it falls on her too. Just know that the money was well spent on STUDENTS. On everything from infrastructure to scholarships. The money didnt disappear over night. It was a gradual decrease.

Now, feel free to get you some business and worry about SUx accreditation issues and abandoned buildings used as crack houses all across campus.

JR... did you really mention money? Like you from SUx trying to tell somebody to get their money right? LOL

Yes I am. We don't have missing funds right now. We all know Jindal gave no money to our school. It wasn't any to steal. You had surplus of money and your Queen did what she has always done at schools when she left.

Yes I am. We don't have missing funds right now. We all know Jindal gave no money to our school. It wasn't any to steal. You had surplus of money and your Queen did what she has always done at schools when she left.

But JR, she kept her receipts to prove that none of that money was illegally laundered into folk's pockets. And JSU has all those fabulous dorm buildings to prove it.

Last edited:
They can fool folks on this board. But I know folks who work there. That aint the case. They got some nice stuff. But the faculty has not been happy at all with all the crap that goes on. They have just as many issues as the rest of us have. They just been hiding behind those nice academic rankings. But we see if that continues now that the Queen is gone. She was good for creating good PR for JSU nationally. That's her expertise. She hustles for whatever school she works for. But she also has her downside as other schools will tell you when it is time for her to leave. She has always been sketchy with the money.

But JR, she kept her receipts to prove that none that money was illegally laundered into folk's pockets. And JSU has all those fabulous dorm buildings to prove it.
I guessed you skipped over the 33 percent student enrollment increase and funds paid for new dorms and infrastructure to accommodate those students.
Speaking of infrastructure.....

They can fool folks on this board. But I know folks who work there. That aint the case. They got some nice stuff. But the faculty has not been happy at all with all the crap that goes on. They have just as many issues as the rest of us have. They just been hiding behind those nice academic rankings. But we see if that continues now that the Queen is gone. She was good for creating good PR for JSU nationally. That's her expertise. She hustles for whatever school she works for. But she also has her downside as other schools will tell you when it is time for her to leave. She has always been sketchy with the money.

IMO, I think Da Queen lacked the ability to keep things in balance for sustainable growth. She just couldn't figure out which pieces of the puzzle she needed to work on during a certain time frame in order to keep things in balance and stuff got way out of hand. It's akin to that old saying, "don't put the cart before the horse." Her grand announcement of a dome stadium was proof number one for me.

th

I guessed you skipped over the 33 percent student enrollment increase and funds paid for new dorms and infrastructure to accommodate those students.
Speaking of infrastructure.....

Exactly how many new dorms were built??? I'm sure you are going to say enough to accommodate 33% student enrollment increase. LOL!!!

southern could use her PR skills right about now. Maybe yall can hire her to stop the bleeding that's gone viral. You got folks from su all around the world embarrassed about this nonsense.

Exactly how many new dorms were built??? I'm sure you are going to say enough to accommodate 33% student enrollment increase. LOL!!!
Due to being an urban university, JSU acquired properties off the main campus to accommodate the student increase. That cost money. And if she was stealing, don't you think them White folks would've been all over her?
Them folks just got jealous that JSU was growing at a faster rate than any university in the state, and with fewer resources.

IMO, I think Da Queen lacked the ability to keep things in balance for sustainable growth. She just couldn't figure out which pieces of the puzzle she needed to work on during a certain time frame in order to keep things in balance and stuff got way out of hand. It's akin to that old saying, "don't put the cart before the horse." Her grand announcement of a dome stadium was proof number one for me.
To maintain sustainable growth? Dude, JSU attendance grew in number, while sustaining our nationwide academic standing for several years in a row. Why don't you pull up those numbers since you love doing tha and post them. Pull 'em up.
And while you're at ti, show JSU's national academic rankings and attendance growth versus southern's over the past five years and post it.

Right now, southern's struggling with keeping it's athletic programs APR eligible and now it's academic standing is in jeopardy.

To maintain sustainable growth? Dude, JSU grew in numbers every year, while sustaining our nationwide academic standing for several years in a row. Why don't you pull up those numbers since you love doing that. Pull 'em up. And show JSU's national rankings and attendance growth versus southern's. over the past five years.

The optimal word is SUSTAINABLE. Lets see what happens for now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back