Sha'Carri Richardson, the next Flo-Jo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
213015691_10165378606770187_1780026702948884980_n.jpg
He isn’t wrong.

The crackdown on marijuana is becoming archaic and misguided now that American pro sports and society has started to soften its stance on the substance. Her smoking isn’t a competitive advantage and does not compromise the competition. These rules have to change.

Well follow the rules until the change happens.

Also sooner or later the issue of weed need to be dealt with.

When it is US-it's acceptable to jail us or vilify us or justify killing us as Trayvon Martin proved.

Yet when it's white kids-it's a legion of excuses to make them into victims.

Funny thing is, some of the people being pro-Sha’Carri now were the same ones criticizing her about her hair, nails, lashes and tatts during the Olympic Trials.

Because now they have someone to push an agenda that only benefits them.

Now it's people make mistakes and need to be forgiven.

I hope she remains strong and chalk it up as a lesson learned. At 21, if she takes care of herself and stay at it, no doubt we can see her in the next Olympics as well as those World Championships. More people know her name. Her brand has actually gotten bigger. So many people have been sympathetic and shown her love. This is actually all a blessing in disguise. #whatdoesntkillusonlymakesusstronger

Anyhow, with Blessing Okagbare & Shelly Frayser-Pryce, the women's 100m at the olympics will still be entertaining. In fact, if I were a promoter, I would set up a meet after the Olympics with the top 3 medalist and invite Richardson.

Last edited:
She won't be running in this Olympics. It's a hard lesson for her but I really hope and believe she will bounce back stronger.

My question remains....WHERE WERE HER FRIENDS? She could have cried on my shoulder for days and may have cried with her but her friends should have not allowed her to smoke before the Olympics. She knew weed was banned....her friends knew weed was banned. WHERE WERE HER FRIENDS?

My question remains....WHERE WERE HER FRIENDS? She could have cried on my shoulder for days and may have cried with her but her friends should have not allowed her to smoke before the Olympics. She knew weed was banned....her friends knew weed was banned. WHERE WERE HER FRIENDS?
Do you know whether or not she was around her friends after learning of her mother's death? And even if they were around her, that necessarily wouldn't have prevented her from smoking.

They were prep'ing an lsu woman's alumni response video smh.

Seriously, obviously she need(s/ed) handlers and those handlers failed her miserably.

Hope she can bounce back.

Do you know whether or not she was around her friends after learning of her mother's death? And even if they were around her, that necessarily wouldn't have prevented her from smoking.
You can't be serious. If her TRUE FRIENDS were around her, they would not have let her spark the blunt. They would have let her know what she would lose if she got caught. They would have been there to console her.

You can't be serious. If her TRUE FRIENDS were around her, they would not have let her spark the blunt. They would have let her know what she would lose if she got caught. They would have been there to console her.
Like I asked earlier, do you know if she was around them or anyone else soon after she found out? She could have chosen to be alone. Lots of people grieve that way. And unless they were around her 24/7 they weren’t gonna stop her from smoking.

Like I asked earlier, do you know if she was around them or anyone else soon after she found out? She could have chosen to be alone. Lots of people grieve that way. And unless they were around her 24/7 they weren’t gonna stop her from smoking.
I dont buy that bs..... she HAD to get the weed from somebody .... She aint growing it herself.... and chill on the grieving.... Its been reported she got caught smoking weed in high school and college during track season.... Lets face it... she a SMOKA... nothing wrong with that... hell Im a smoker... but I know when to turn it on and turn it off.

I dont buy that bs..... she HAD to get the weed from somebody .... She aint growing it herself.... and chill on the grieving.... Its been reported she got caught smoking weed in high school and college during track season.... Lets face it... she a SMOKA... nothing wrong with that... hell Im a smoker... but I know when to turn it on and turn it off.
All I'm saying is that if she wanted to smoke, she was going to do it regardless of whether her "true friends" were around her or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back