Sha'Carri Richardson, the next Flo-Jo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont buy that bs..... she HAD to get the weed from somebody .... She aint growing it herself.... and chill on the grieving.... Its been reported she got caught smoking weed in high school and college during track season.... Lets face it... she a SMOKA... nothing wrong with that... hell Im a smoker... but I know when to turn it on and turn it off.
You could look at her and see it

I think that the rule that got her suspended needs to be at looked at if not changed (really changed). I have often thought of Dr. King's Letter From a Birmingham Jail on bad laws not really being laws at all. However, if I were her, I would cool it during the games and take it easy. She can run in meets after the games and get ready for the World Championships next year. Right now, the Jamaican women did their talking on the track, and we can here it all the way from Tokyo.

BTW there are the Bey and K Hives. There is Black twitter. This is also Jamaican twitter. Sometimes, a former athlete and member of parliament will comment.

View: https://twitter.com/julietcuthbert/status/1421238558375952384

I think that the rule that got her suspended needs to be at looked at if not changed (really changed). I have often thought of Dr. King's Letter From a Birmingham Jail on bad laws not really being laws at all. However, if I were her, I would cool it during the games and take it easy. She can run in meets after the games and get ready for the World Championships next year. Right now, the Jamaican women did their talking on the track, and we can here it all the way from Tokyo.

BTW there are the Bey and K Hives. There is Black twitter. This is also Jamaican twitter. Sometimes, a former athlete and member of parliament will comment.

lol :D

Wow! Congrats to Elaine! That kick of hers in the later part of the sprint though!

Last edited:
I think it she would have been right in the mix
I think so too. But like I said, we will never know. Hell, I thought that Dina Asher-Smith (Great Britain) and Blessing Okagbare (Nigeria) would have been in the mix also. But, Okagbare was suspended because of PED and Asher-Smith did not even make the finals, which I suspect is because she is injured because she has pulled out of the 200, which is her better race.

RIGHT!!! Naw, we not missing you. We watching these fine Jamaican women right naw.

poor child is just young and doesn't understand the nature of the world. time moves on, nobody cares, and people's memories are short. every year a fresh new crop of fast steppers emerge, and they'll be just as colorful and have their own unique stories. and by the next olympics many of them will have overshadowed her in terms of fame, because these incoming freshman are coming in as these NIL deals are going into effect.

she needs to get off social media and get to training.

She would've been gold or silver with the way she was running. Cuthbert is a real hater and she knows it.
People always wanna take down confident athletes, especially if it's a black woman.
Now on the weed: it's banned, don't smoke it. Campaign for legalization, yes...I can agree on that. But don't smoke it. During season, let it go. Also...she needs to see a counselor. It works wonders for those of us with depression or who have to see and endure spme ish that isn't normal or is traumatic. I have one because I still do criminal law and the videos, photos I see...families I have to talk to...a blunt and/or my personal fave of some scotch is not the way to deal. I hope she gets a counselor and in her new focus,, let's the ganja go. Then smash the Jamaicans when her suspension is over and tweet all your wins at Cuthbert.

He isn't right. She was literally running as fast as them and everyone knows when you are in great condition and the race adrenaline at finals, district, etc kicks in and you know how to relax...you WILL hit personal bests or a wall and then a personal best. So how would she get smoked when she's been with them since leaving LSU timewise? Cmon...it's hate. She's outspoken and confident and never slid into his dms...lol the haterade is real lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back