Sha'Carri Richardson, the next Flo-Jo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen anyone on this forum "pile" on. I just see people concerned about her decision making and possible deleterious effects on her future.
I said “I choose not to”

If you didn’t nor anyone else did then your inference of my statement does not apply. My thoughts expressed here are not limited to or scoped for only what is said on this board.

This young lady has a problem. You can see it in her eyes. The environment she grew up in has played a big part in her issues. I think she is self medicating. I have been concerned about her since I heard her interviewed a couple of weeks ago. She should never have attended a PWI.

This is the reason I asked the question about her in the Small Talk forum.
You make a good point! I just looked at that interview. She briefly used the word "hyper" when she was referring to herself. Sometimes individuals with this disorder will self medicate with Weed.

Yeah she smoked some weed that got her ineligible to race in the Olympics. She knew this yet still did it. Bad decision

BUT the reason why people are reacting the way they are is that marijuana acceptance in this country is growing at a rapid rate so to lose eligibility for weed is just wrong

Plus, as Kendrick said, it just looks bad at hell that a black person can't run in the Olympics for smoking weed when our prisons are packed with people for selling nick sacks (thank you Joe Biden) while white people are making money head over heel selling it legally (and black people are priced out of profitting off it)

Last edited:
There are literally CBD retailers inside store fronts all across the country and this talented athlete gets suspended for smoking? It’s bullshit.
So what? She knew she wasn’t supposed to do it. Now she has to pay for her decision. If your job tells you not to do something that they have ZERO tolerance for and you do it, what will happen? No excuse for this.

So what? She knew she wasn’t supposed to do it. Now she has to pay for her decision. If your job tells you not to do something that they have ZERO tolerance for and you do it, what will happen? No excuse for this.
The crackdown on marijuana is becoming archaic and misguided now that American pro sports and society has started to soften its stance on the substance. Her smoking isn’t a competitive advantage and does not compromise the competition. These rules have to change.

I have not seen anyone on this forum "pile" on. I just see people concerned about her decision making and possible deleterious effects on her future.

Well, when it is all said and done, she is gonna have to ask herself, was a few hits on a joint worth the price she has paid or is going to pay? I am not piling on either, I am just disappointed in her. But, it is what it is.

The fucking IOC is stubbornly holding the Olympics in a place where its citizens don't want it because of COVID concerns yet allowing an athlete to compete after smoking weed hurts the integrity of the Games.

My job has 6 rules in place that if they are not followed, you will be terminated no questions asked. So if I want to keep my job, I’m following them.

Same where I worked. And at one of the places, they did random drug testing. But, a few years before I retired, they scaled back on the random testing, because it got too expensive.

I ain't gonna lie sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person in America who ain't smoking that dope... I mean everybody is smoking dope in some form or fashion. Whether it's smoking, brownies, cookie's, cakes, gummies. 😂 I'm just saying....... Hell I bet you 80% of y'all on that dope too 😂 hell even Clarence Thomas said it is time for the federal government to step out of the way for smoking dope. I bet he and his racist fat wife hitting that dope too 😂
I use to smoke marijuana heavy back in college and would still smoke it heavy if I didn't have the job that I have. Now I smoke hemp since it's 100% legal and still part of the cannabis family. At this point it should be legal period because it's not addictive and it doesn't give you some of competitive advantage.

I use to smoke marijuana heavy back in college and would still smoke it heavy if I didn't have the job that I have. Now I smoke hemp since it's 100% legal and still part of the cannabis family. At this point it should be legal period because it's not addictive and it doesn't give you some of competitive advantage.
We have to stop with the “it should be legal.” It’s not legal for the IOC. She is now paying the price for smoking.

Funny thing is, some of the people being pro-Sha’Carri now were the same ones criticizing her about her hair, nails, lashes and tatts during the Olympic Trials.

Because they want to use her to get the rules realxed while continuing to freeze us out of the cannibis industry

I don't smoke dope, but if I did and my job test me I'd just say I got a problem and take the door classes they put me in. They can't fire you if you admit you got a problem. 😂

213015691_10165378606770187_1780026702948884980_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back