Sha'Carri Richardson, the next Flo-Jo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I ain't gonna lie sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person in America who ain't smoking that dope... I mean everybody is smoking dope in some form or fashion. Whether it's smoking, brownies, cookie's, cakes, gummies. 😂 I'm just saying....... Hell I bet you 80% of y'all on that dope too 😂 hell even Clarence Thomas said it is time for the federal government to step out of the way for smoking dope. I bet he and his racist fat wife hitting that dope too 😂

I ain't gonna lie sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person in America who ain't smoking that dope... I mean everybody is smoking dope in some form or fashion. Whether it's smoking, brownies, cookie's, cakes, gummies. 😂 I'm just saying....... Hell I bet you 80% of y'all on that dope too 😂 hell even Clarence Thomas said it is time for the federal government to step out of the way for smoking dope. I bet he and his racist fat wife hitting that dope too 😂
I am not smoking but I am using cbd oil on my joints and for massages now

Never smoked a day in my life.

This young lady has a problem. You can see it in her eyes. The environment she grew up in has played a big part in her issues. I think she is self medicating. I have been concerned about her since I heard her interviewed a couple of weeks ago. She should never have attended a PWI.

This is the reason I asked the question about her in the Small Talk forum.

Now wait a minute. You will eat puzzy, and Lord knows what you do to "pretty feet". But you won't smoke a joint? Hmmmm!! Interesting. 🤣

But anyway, back to the topic. Marijuana has been on the prohibited list for a long, long time. She should have known better. I know she tweeted that "she is only human". Just think how much money she is going to lose. Me personally, her smoking marijuana is a non issue with me, but the powers that be in the Olympics think otherwise.

Last edited:
Now wait a minute. You will eat puzzy, and Lord knows what you do to "pretty feet". But you won't smoke a joint? Hmmmm!! Interesting. 🤣

But anyway, back to the topic. Marijuana has been on the prohibited list for a long, long time. She should have known better. I know she tweeted that "she is only human". Just think how much money she is going to lose. Me personally, her smoking marijuana is a non issue with me, but the powers that be in the Olympics think otherwise.
And that is the point. The powers that be. She will likely lose a lot of money through endorsements and other things. The ability to take care of her grandmother who she lives so much is in jeopardy.

I will hold judgement.
We are not judging...at least I am not. I am merely pointing out the reality of her situation. She has put a lot of money earning potential in jeopardy. She is a Black female in the good old USA who was already being bashed for her "brashness". Her talent was the only thing holding detractors at bay plus they had nothing negative on her...now they do.

View: https://twitter.com/4TheCulture____/status/1410789799481561090?s=20

Now might be the time to revisit this thread. I did not want to say what was on my mind earlier because some folk would have said I was bashing the young lady. But if you listened to her talk and the young lady from NCA&T interview the difference was like night and day and they are around the same age.

It was more than brashness with Ms Richardson...it was 'hoodness' if you know what I mean.

We are not judging...at least I am not. I am merely pointing out the reality of her situation. She has put a lot of money earning potential in jeopardy. She is a Black female in the good old USA who was already being bashed for her "brashness". Her talent was the only thing holding detractors at bay plus they had nothing negative on her...now they do.
I don’t disagree with what you said. I know there are many who are happy about this. I choose not to pile on and I sincerely wish her the best. Regardless of her background or her personality, I want her to succeed because that success will exposure her to places, people, and experiences she would not have had otherwise and that can possibly mold her into the best version of herself. That is what I wish for her.

I am holding my judgement in hopes of it being a false positive or perhaps corruption in the testing process. Not in objection to anything else said.

She can get backdated and maybe be in the 4x100...but she should choose the therapy route. I've never smoked it either but plenty athletes do for pain or other things. But since it's banned...don't do it. Find another way, ask someone...ijs. I know at Texas Southern we have counselors on campus for everyone when you need to talk. I wish she had that.

I'm not going to bash her. I'm just disappointed. Even if weed is legal in 19+ states it is still illegal in the Olympics.

As far as her brashness.....I love it!!!!! I love an athlete that talks shit and backs it up. She brings a different feel.

I think the powers that be didn't think she would be the "type" of person to hold the title as the fastest woman and "created" this situation. Let's be honest how many of you have done a piss test and followed the cup?

I don’t disagree with what you said. I know there are many who are happy about this. I choose not to pile on and I sincerely wish her the best. Regardless of her background or her personality, I want her to succeed because that success will exposure her to places, people, and experiences she would not have had otherwise and that can possibly mold her into the best version of herself. That is what I wish for her.

I am holding my judgement in hopes of it being a false positive or perhaps corruption in the testing process. Not in objection to anything else said.
I have not seen anyone on this forum "pile" on. I just see people concerned about her decision making and possible deleterious effects on her future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back