Purple Reign - Influential Alcorn

You said a mouthful when you stated jsu would have gone to Houston the last 2 years. Thee is just satisfied with going, Alcorn has gone twice and came home with 2 trophies.

If we were satisfied with just going, we would not have fired the coach that got us there twice..... THINK b4 u SPEAK!

Yep,someone from JSU has English Comp problems. Must still be in remedial classes because he said...

Another right click save moment because you CLEARLY say you would rather have winning seasons over a championship. Hell a winning season is 6-5. That remedial English Comp class is not helping you take the thoughts you are thinking and put them in writing if this isn't what you meant. You need a remedial class for the remedial English Comp. class

I said I would rather have winning seasons (the staple of JSU football) over losing seasons (typical of Alcorn football)

bruh the last time JSU face the Braves you took an L - stop

the convo was about the last TWO years.....and the time before that YOU took an L, yet you want to say what a JSU team under a different coach would do. I would venture to say that if we had better coaching, we would have beat all of the EAST teams last year. You know it too..which is why you KNOW your azz is grazz in 2016.

the convo was about the last TWO years.....and the time before that YOU took an L, yet you want to say what a JSU team under a different coach would do. I would venture to say that if we had better coaching, we would have beat all of the EAST teams last year. You know it too..which is why you KNOW your azz is grazz in 2016.

That's two in a row Jackson State
This is year four now of contention. Go Braves

That's two in a row Jackson State
This is year four now of contention. Go Braves

SHHHHHH! Be quiet, don't tell them anymore. Cause it will be another year next year when people realize we didn't lose much this year on either side of the ball. And all the injured will be back along with the guys that filled in while they were out. So let's just sit in the cut and chill.

SHHHHHH! Be quiet, don't tell them anymore. Cause it will be another year next year when people realize we didn't lose much this year on either side of the ball. And all the injured will be back along with the guys that filled in while they were out. So let's just sit in the cut and chill.
Who y'all bringing back this year

You didn't beat the Big 3 soundly during that era. You were 2-2 vs JSU and you were 3-2 (2-2 during the regular season) vs GSU.

Now you did whoop SUs azz.

As for the rest of what you typed, I was PERSONALLY happy to see the ascension of Alcorn. A good Alcorn is good for the SWAC and the JSU-SU-Alcorn-GSU rivalries. I just wish JSU was in the SWAC picture the last two years.

However, the ride is now over for Alcorn but it was good while it lasted....
There you go talking out of both sides of your mouth. STFU!

Dude, you can spew that ALL you want but you measure your success on the Big 3. You have to.. we set the standard in band, attendance, championships, and academics (JSU).
Thing is, you have always had success vs SU. JSU and GSU have been the thorn in your side and we still are. I'm happy for you but you know as well as I do that GSU is gonna roast you in Grambling and JSU is gonna toast you on the Reservation!
Do all of your happy talk now....
Enjoy it! You have about one more (two max) good seasons left.
images

Dude, ain't nobody hating on Alcorn. I have said again and again, I support Alcorn. And what are you talking about with 6-8 year crap? JSU has been the most consistent football program in the conference. ..and it's about to go back to that.

Who called your last 2-4 years a fluke? You made a good hire, he raised some money for ya'll, played good politics and you all won more games... It wasn't a fluke... we are just saying, that run is over. You had 4 good years with McNair.. then ..NOTHING.. I can recall back then, you all were spilling the same rhetoric. That the rest of the team and coaches would be back... etc... Well, you all went to losing. Just whats about to happen right now. You gonna lose to JSU, GSU, PV, BAMA State, BCU and Arkansas. You will be 5-6 next year.... and third in the EAST. I'm not wishing bad on you. Im just being honest w u!
images

Our program has made some bad decisions... that's not an indictment of the fans on here. However, Gordon is legendary, Big Daddy had 7 straight winning seasons, Judge Hughes had 4 straight winning seasons, and Comegy had 7 winning seasons in 8 years. So when our program has it right, it has it right. We did you all a favor by hiring Bell and OMJ. Instead of gloating over those wins, you need to just thank us for giving you a little room to breathe because if we could go back in time and hire Comegy in 2003 and Antonio in 2013, you all would be light years behind JSU. Be grateful for our mistakes..... and after you pay homage to us, bend over in your usual position....
images

Thats not what I said but you went to Alcorn so reading may not have been fundamental...

...as for ships... your timing was just good. JSU hired OMJ. If we had a better coach, your count would still be zero because JSU would have gone to Houston the last two years....
Shoulda woulda coulda.

If was a fifth.

Dude, you can spew that ALL you want but you measure your success on the Big 3. You have to.. we set the standard in band, attendance, championships, and academics (JSU).
Thing is, you have always had success vs SU. JSU and GSU have been the thorn in your side and we still are. I'm happy for you but you know as well as I do that GSU is gonna roast you in Grambling and JSU is gonna toast you on the Reservation!
Do all of your happy talk now....
Enjoy it! You have about one more (two max) good seasons left.

lol

Back