JSU Tentative 2018 Football Schedule

You all should have made Chad (or what ever his name is) President, AD & Band Director. He was the only one around there with good sense.....LOL

The new people at JSU, including Hughes, didnt know that you are not supposed to hire anything that relates to offense from SU. They learned tho. When has SU ever been known for good offensive players. THEN they had the nerve to bring us a QB transfer from SU. Like SU ever has good QBs. smh

The new people at JSU, including Hughes, didnt know that you are not supposed to hire anything that relates to offense from SU. They learned tho. When has SU ever been known for good offensive players. THEN they had the nerve to bring us a QB transfer from SU. Like SU ever has good QBs. smh

Yeah, blame S.U. For the hiring of Jacques Wash, Dumbbell, Father Time, Buffalo Butt & LickyLicky while you're at it. LOL Man, this is a Tyler Perry movie waiting to happen. LOL

Yeah, blame S.U. For the hiring of Jacques Wash, Dumbbell, Father Time, Buffalo Butt & LickyLicky while you're at it. LOL Man, this is a Tyler Perry movie waiting to happen. LOL

and you may not even have a winning record over that JSU during out time with those coach. You shole couldn't beat Jacques Wash or Buffalo Butt.

and you may not even have a winning record over that JSU during out time with those coach. You shole couldn't beat Jacques Wash or Buffalo Butt.

Puff and Pass...Both of those guys were fired because of S.U. Your people never forgave poor Jacques Wash for losing SCG I to S.U.....As a matter of fact you all are still suffering from the curse of Jacques Wash. LOL

Puff and Pass...Both of those guys were fired because of S.U. Your people never forgave poor Jacques Wash for losing SCG I to S.U.....As a matter of fact you all are still suffering from the curse of Jacques Wash. LOL

Dude, Hughes ran you off the field. If anything he got fired due the 7 game mandate and the Cheating Cole Brothers. Comegy was fired becasue we needed a change. We just went in the wrong direction...lol BUT Comegy was mud stomping SUx.

Dude, Hughes ran you off the field. If anything he got fired due the 7 game mandate and the Cheating Cole Brothers. Comegy was fired becasue we needed a change. We just went in the wrong direction...lol BUT Comegy was mud stomping SUx.

You sound like Donald Trump. Everyone in the SWAC Universe knows S.U. has jsu changing coaches like dirty socks. LOL

DUDE, who SU supposed to be? lol

You know doggone well S.U. is jsu Daddy and Gram is your step daddy. Hell I am beginning to think Tnst is a jsu step daddy too. LOL. Now after watching that Skegee game last year, it reminded me of that Arab throwing the shoe at Dubya Bush. Y'all better leave those Bamas alone. They probably don't like what y'all done to Comegy. LMAO!

Last edited:
Why? Grambling shouldn't have been on Jackson State's schedule last year.

Yes, they should have. We went to them last year for an OOC game. We have a home-home agreement BUT we had to finish out the FAMU contract from 2014 or pay a penalty. Per my understanding, GSU will also have to return our home game in the future or pay a penalty.

We owe you nothing more than butt kickin’ now! We paid you back and “tapped that” 4 times in a row.
3 times at the rent-a-stadium and 1 time at “our spot”

Going forward, you will gladly pay and play us or we will put our foot deeper in your butt. Tony and the new A.D. will be gone soon.

Yes, they should have. We went to them last year for an OOC game. We have a home-home agreement BUT we had to finish out the FAMU contract from 2014 or pay a penalty. Per my understanding, GSU will also have to return our home game in the future or pay a penalty.

We owe you nothing more than butt kickin’ now! We paid you back and “tapped that” 4 times in a row.

Going forward, you will gladly pay and play us or we will put our foot deeper in your butt. Tony and the new A.D. will be gone soon.

umm no sir. you played us in conference games in jackson. That had nothing do with our OOC game last year. Now if our AD was dumb enough not to sign you all to a home-home, I see why he was fired....lol But again, per my understanding, GSU was set to come to Jackson this year but our contract with FAMU prevented it. Why would JSU agree to give you a game back? really? you still owe us from what you did.

I look forward to meeting Grambling in Jackson for SCG 2018.

Read between the lines......Jackson is our 2nd home where we always kick y'all sorry butt!!! Talk a lot noise. That's why Get Ready stopped talking as much. He's embarassed!

Making excuses for everything. Hughes, Bell, OMJ, The AD, the President, the neighborhood that your school is in.

Y'all would be great on Law & Order! Fooling everybody until that one question that you can't make an excuse for.

"Why do you paint this picture like you are superior over everyone, but can't produce when it's crunch time?"

In other words, "I can't read. I went to Grambling" lol

Back