JSU Tentative 2018 Football Schedule

The UNA game is huge! This will be UNA’s entrance year into the FCS division. They will bring a boat load of talented D-2 recruited players to their FCS conference. A&M and Bama State should look to schedule UNA in the future.

UNA is on our schedule this year.... 2nd game of the season. We signed a home and home with them with us hosting them first.

UNA is on our schedule this year.... 2nd game of the season. We signed a home and home with them with us hosting them first.

This game should be an annual event. It has room to grow. I would like to see my Hornets play UNA, JAX St, and Samford instead of getting our asses kicked by an FBS for the paycheck.

This game should be an annual event. It has room to grow. I would like to see my Hornets play UNA, JAX St, and Samford instead of getting our asses kicked by an FBS for the paycheck.

I agree but no one else on here would! smh

Red flags should be raised anytime Jrock agrees with anything JSU-related. That schedule is terrible. I can't remember the last time JSU has had only three home games.

It's 4 home games and there was really nothing to be done about it. FAMU already came to us. TNState is always in Memphis. The only solution would be not to play USM and replace it with a home game. The SWAC games are all return games from last year.

signing-day-party-graphic-300x300.jpg

still the same ole TP :cool::cool:

Expect another long season. You should be used to those by now.

carry on....

Actually, JSU exceeded my expectations last year. I expected us to go 2-9. lol I knew our team was too young to win and our coaches didnt want to go the transfer route. This year, I dont know what to expect offensively but our defense and special teams should be the best in the conference. Your team on the other hand.... :snicker:

I stopped right there.

but I digress, congrats on your 3-8 record. Glad it "exceeded" your expectations. o_O

You think i was gonna come on here and say my team was gonna be a loser? TP? Really?

Your team pretty much met my expectations tho... lol #sorry

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) - Jackson State's 2018 football schedule includes a season-opening trip to Southern Miss as well as four home games.

Here is the schedule:

Sept. 1 - at Southern Miss

Sept. 8 - vs. Tennessee State (Southern Heritage Classic in Memphis)

Sept. 15 - at Florida A&M

Sept. 22 - OPEN

Sept. 29 - vs. Alabama A&M (W.C. Gorden Classic)

Oct. 6 - at Arkansas-Pine Bluff

Oct. 13 - vs. Mississippi Valley State (homecoming)

Oct. 20 - vs. North Alabama

Oct. 27 - at Southern

Nov. 3 - vs. Prairie View A&M

Nov. 10 - at Alabama State

Nov. 17 - at Alcorn State

Jackson State releases 2018 football schedule | Mississippi

Last edited:

Is PV homecoming opponent? Please Lord of Aham, Abednego, Meshaq, Rah the sun god, Apollo, Zeus, Athena, Achilles, Buddha, Confucius, Ms Cleo lol, et al “gods” say it is so!!!! :D

#PVforJSUhomecoming :D

You cant read? lol It says MS Valley is Homecoming. I was hoping it was PV also but i dont think they want a late Homecoming.

You cant read? lol It says MS Valley is Homecoming. I was hoping it was PV also but i dont think they want a late Homecoming.

That wasn’t there before smh. :(. Why y’all altering the schedule? It’ll be the same outcome, homecoming or no. lol

Well...it’s super early, I know...buuuuuuuut...is the Boom coming to Tallahassee? Lol

We don’t get too many visiting bands in Tallahassee...only SCSU was consistent in coming here.

They don't want to lose another HC to PV again... remember back to 2016

The day JSU football respects PV football,we should close the program down. We just have to start playing JSU ball again. PV cant compete with that. Hughes will get it right or we will hire someone who will. We already turned down Dooley and Simmons.

Well...it’s super early, I know...buuuuuuuut...is the Boom coming to Tallahassee? Lol

We don’t get too many visiting bands in Tallahassee...only SCSU was consistent in coming here.

Did FAMUs band come to jackson?

Back