JSU Tentative 2018 Football Schedule

Did FAMUs band come to jackson?

That’s exactly why word has been flying around Tally that the Boom ain’t coming.

Ah well...we are used to only being entertained by the 100 at home lol...but it would’ve made for a great atmosphere...haven’t seen y’all band in person since they came to Tally in 95.

That’s exactly why word has been flying around Tally that the Boom ain’t coming.

Ah well...we are used to only being entertained by the 100 at home lol...but it would’ve made for a great atmosphere...haven’t seen y’all band in person since they came to Tally in 95.

It will probably depend on the budget more than anything else. I'm sure the band would like to go but we don't have many home games this year so the budget will determine what moves the band makes. Our President seems student centered and so is Taylor so I can't them denying OUR students because of what FAMU did. However, my understanding that the BOOM coming was one of the decisions to move the game back to Tallahassee rather than ATL. You all didnt come to Jackson but you wanted a guarantee on the BOOM coming and I dont think FAMU was willing to pay for it.

Im pretty sure they are going to USM, Memphis, Baton Rouge and Lorman. UAPB, FAMU and AlaState will depend on the budget.

It will probably depend on the budget more than anything else. I'm sure the band would like to go but we don't have many home games this year so the budget will determine what moves the band makes. Our President seems student centered and so is Taylor so I can't them denying OUR students because of what FAMU did. However, my understanding that the BOOM coming was one of the decisions to move the game back to Tallahassee rather than ATL. You all didnt come to Jackson but you wanted a guarantee on the BOOM coming and I dont think FAMU was willing to pay for it.

Im pretty sure they are going to USM, Memphis, Baton Rouge and Lorman. UAPB, FAMU and AlaState will depend on the budget.

That’s very understandable

They don't want to lose another HC to PV again... remember back to 2016
30024044063_dd1e8db3ff_k.jpg
damn, they lost homecoming last season too.
:snicker:

but ole TP "expected" it though. LMAO!!!

damn, they lost homecoming last season too.
:snicker:

but ole TP "expected" it though. LMAO!!!

I always know a game with the sorry teams like BAMA State can go either way but before the season, I did have BAMA State as a loss. I didnt expect to beat AAMU or Alcorn either. AAMU always beats JSU when we have a losing record. I bet you cant find NO WHERE on here where I gave a JSU prediction last year! LOL We were too young and I told anyone who would listen that we needed to replace our seniors with 25 transfers....and that was just to win 5-6 games. Right now with a new offense, I am not sure what to expect but since all the teams in the EAST will be sorry, and I DO believe we will have a SCG, I wont count JSU out just yet from at least winning the EAST. .

https://www.clarionledger.com/story...ould-earn-playing-time-next-season/329689002/

Thanks to back-to-back signing classes before this year that were high school-senior heavy — plus this year's juco additions — JSU is going to find itself with 62 players who will either be sophomores or juniors in 2018. And nearly all of them, to a man, has already seen significant playing time.

Man them boys may be shell shocked by now. You all may have to take 3/4 of those scholarships away and start all over.

Man them boys may be shell shocked by now. You all may have to take 3/4 of those scholarships away and start all over.

Nobody shell shocked. Those boys have fought til the very end every year. We just havent had a QB or on OC with any sense in a few years.

Nobody shell shocked. Those boys have fought til the very end every year. We just havent had a QB or on OC with any sense in a few years.

I just hope your team don't get frustrated and beat up old man Mumme. You all easily got out recruited by 7 teams in the league.

You are always positive man. I will DM you my true feelings after the JSU spring game... LOL

I ain't always positive. I have plenty around here who hate when I run off at the mouth about SWAC schools bending over the P5's for checks. Others hate when I acknowledge the the MEAC is a more physical conference than the SWAC is everything. Lol.

I just hope your team don't get frustrated and beat up old man Mumme. You all easily got out recruited by 7 teams in the league.

Some of you all dont know how to recruit or what to look for. Even when Hughes and Comegy were our HC, how many times did we win the "best recruiting class" award? But we still kicked much azz. JSU recruits for need and we don't need much.

ROTFLMAO tooo funny. Our midyear signees alone dwarfs your statement. Hughes recruits an entire football team every year except this year (recruited for needs and filled them)

ROTFLMAO tooo funny. Our midyear signees alone dwarfs your statement. Hughes recruits an entire football team every year except this year (recruited for needs and filled them)

When your program has so many transfers it is like trying to fix a leaking ship with scotch tape. Man I need oxygen just thinking about you all being under water. My advice to you all is invest in scuba diving suits before that ship sales in September.

When your program has so many transfers it is like trying to fix a leaking ship with scotch tape. Man I need oxygen just thinking about you all being under water. My advice to you all is invest in scuba diving suits before that ship sales in September.

You do know JSU and SU brought in the same number of midyear xfers right lmao. So I guess y'all drowning too lmao

You do know JSU and SU brought in the same number of midyear xfers right lmao. So I guess y'all drowning too lmao

Perhaps but you all have a hole in your ship and we don't. My best advice to you is don't listen to TP. TP will tell you to jump off of a cliff and don't worry it's only a pleasant dream you're having. When you ask him about the stones on the ground, he will tell you those are high tech pillows.....LOL

Perhaps but you all have a hole in your ship and we don't. My best advice to you is don't listen to TP. TP will tell you to jump off of a cliff and don't worry it's only a pleasant dream you're having. When you ask him about the stones on the ground, he will tell you those are high tech pillows.....LOL

But, But, But, you just said when a program brings in a lot of xfers it is like trying to fix a leaking ship with scotch tape. So going off your statement SU is a sinking ship. Thanks for the insight JROCK LMAO

We had one leak and he came from SU. He is gone now and you about to get the JSU whooping you had grown used to.

We had one leak and he came from SU. He is gone now and you about to get the JSU whooping you had grown used to.

You all should have made Chad (or what ever his name is) President, AD & Band Director. He was the only one around there with good sense.....LOL

Back