JSU Tentative 2018 Football Schedule

Any Jacksonians or anyone else with reliable sources know of Jsu playing Usm on Thursday August 30th instead of Saturday September 1st? As you can see on the photo attached, USM has an article listing the game will now be played on Thursday, but their schedule says the game will be played on Saturday.

Attachments

• 68DC81EF-CDAF-4A69-928A-8A845BB67850.png
    68DC81EF-CDAF-4A69-928A-8A845BB67850.png
    616.5 KB · Views: 54
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
i-see-what-you-did-there-and-there-i-see-28507109.png

If it happens, that could be a TV game that probably wouldn't conflict with another SWAC game......would like to see it.

Last edited:
Any Jacksonians or anyone else with reliable sources know of Jsu playing Usm on Thursday August 30th instead of Saturday September 1st? As you can see on the photo attached, USM has an article listing the game will now be played on Thursday, but their schedule says the game will be played on Saturday.

August 31st is a Friday.

9/1 University Southern Mississippi Hattiesburg , Mississippi Projected pay $ 325,000.00 LOSS

9/8 Tennessee State University Memphis, Tennessee Projected pay $ 350,000.00 LOSS

9/15 Florida A & M University Atlanta OR Tallahassee Win

9/22 Open

9/29 Alabama A & M University Jackson, Mississippi WIin

10/6 University Arkansas Pine Bluff Pine Bluff, Arkansas Win

10/13 Mississippi Valley State Jackson, Mississippi Win

10/20 North Alabama University Mobile, Alabama or Jackson, Ms LOSS

10/27 Southern University Baton Rouge LOSS

11/3 Prairie View A & M Jackson, Mississippi LOSS

11/10 Alabama State University Montgomery, Alabama LOSS

11/17 Alcorn State Lorman, Mississippi LOSS

4-6 will be your record

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Huh...Alcorn has been the East Champion how many years? How many years has that SEC coach been there? I'll wait....

He's been here 2 years. What does Alcorn being the East Champions have to do with what I said. They were east champions when we beat them in 2014 (9-3) and 2017 (7-5) with no offense whatsoever. New coaches on their end and on ours so we will see what happens.

...you changing the narrative...smh Alcorn has won the EAST 4 straight years and over that time, they are 2-2 vs JSU. 4-6 vs JSU in the last 10 years... soon to be 3-7. We gonna wear them OUT!

Since 2002 the record is 8-8...so if you want to discount years to give your team a better record that's ok. LOL

He's been here 2 years. What does Alcorn being the East Champions have to do with what I said. They were east champions when we beat them in 2014 (9-3) and 2017 (7-5) with no offense whatsoever. New coaches on their end and on ours so we will see what happens.

Again...how many years has that SEC Coach been a East Champion....lol..yall not getting your money's worth. LOL....

Back