JSU Tentative 2018 Football Schedule

Ashley is from Jackson and grew up with JSU night games. I am not sure why he thinks it's a good idea to have any game aside from Homecoming before 4 PM.

Ashley is from Jackson and grew up with JSU night games. I am not sure why he thinks it's a good idea to have any game aside from Homecoming before 4 PM.
This was done to save money. They don't have to pay for the electricity for the lights and they don't have to replace any broken lights.

Sounds like y’all are doing what we did a few seasons ago...all 2pm games...that along with losing really hurt attendance. Especially with us having September home games in Florida.

Also, your schedule should probably say 4 p.m. instead of 4:30 CST for the FAMU game. Kickoff is 5 p.m. EST

Sounds like y’all are doing what we did a few seasons ago...all 2pm games...that along with losing really hurt attendance. Especially with us having September home games in Florida.

Also, your schedule should probably say 4 p.m. instead of 4:30 CST for the FAMU game. Kickoff is 5 p.m. EST

Cool. I plan to come to the FAMU-JSU game.

Jackson St. has a very good deal for season tickets. You would almost be a fool not to get those.

Thanks to them doing this the past few years, they finally decided to do this at Valley for this season smh lol

Our season tickets were $80 last year. Come on now. You are trying to get people in the stadium not keep them away lol

Back