It's official: Southern University's Band IS IN A Financial Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Haymer's clothes look like they are off the rack from a Goodwill Industries or Salivation Army outlet store. I thought image was everything.

Reminds me of when I was in Elementary school wearing my brother's "hand me downs". I felt like a "clown", but I excelled in school. Today, I shop at the best department stores, I don't dress like a clown anymore!

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yea homie. It still hurts. September won't be pretty for jSU. Especially 9/19.
Dude, PV gone be better than su this year and maybe Bama State as third best. Haymer's taking su places they haven't been before. Hahahahaha!! Po Jukes.

Jackson wishing he had never left and Doc rolling in his grave at what su has become.

Reactions: BG
Yea homie. It still hurts. September won't be pretty for jSU. Especially 9/19.

JSU on your mind, huh? There is absolutely no buzz is Jackson concerning the Southern game. Check back after the Tenn. State game.
mod.gif

Dude, PV gone be better than su this year and maybe Bama State as third best. Haymer's taking su places they haven't been before. Hahahahaha!! Po Jukes.

Jackson wishing he had never left and Doc rolling in his grave at what su has become.
lol good point but nah SU sound even better this year i heard them already.. man there book omg.. just wait on it..they gonna shock ppl this year like they always do same for jackson i dont think nobody touching them this year,, maybe close

lol good point but nah SU sound even better this year i heard them already.. man there book omg.. just wait on it..they gonna shock ppl this year like they always do same for jackson i dont think nobody touching them this year,, maybe close
Please know, JayRob has proven several times that he doesn't know s--- about band. You wasted your time typing up this response to him.

Please know, JayRob has proven several times that he doesn't know s--- about band. You wasted your time typing up this response to him.

You expect him to know about the band when he said jsu has 50 pounds of base?

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hasaan!!!!!!!!!! Say, you STILL have that football helmet you took with you to Tx? I was thinking about that a day ago.

Not as idiotic as allowing a man to rob you blind while smiling in your face.

Reminds me of Jim Jones smiling in those black folks faces in Guyana, they have no clue. smh

Lol. Haymer ain't robbing nobody. You obviously have no clue how donations work at SU.

Dude, tell that to the Louisiana state Auditor's office, SU is state supported. You can't have a Mom and Pop operation receiving and accounting for donations.
mod.gif

Last edited:
Dude, tell that to the Louisiana state Auditor's office, SU is state supported! You can't have a Mom and Pop operation receiving and accounting for donations.
mod.gif
Exactly, but at su, they "do what they wanna" when it comes to lawbreaking.:snicker:

Band Director Arrested

April 20, 2005

Reported by Libby White

A Washington-Marion band director and janitor were arrested on Wednesday, accused of stealing from the school's band department. Two other people who were volunteers with the school's band, are also wanted in connection with that theft. The school's band director, Nathan Haymer, filed a report claiming $2,600 had been stolen from his desk drawer back in February. The Calcasieu Parish School Board then conducted an audit, and the Sheriff's Office was called in to investigate. Together they found that over a three year period, over $40,000 was missing from the band department. One of the school's janitors, Charles Ellis, was also arrested Wednesday charged with stealing the $2,000 Haymer had originally reported. Warrants have been issued for LaShonda Hardy, a volunteer for the band and another volunteer, whose name is not being released at this time.

http://www.kplctv.com/story/3239036/band-director-arrested

Last edited:
Not as idiotic as allowing a man to rob you blind while smiling in your face.

JayRob, you are a wise man.

WMHS Band Members Support Director
May 5, 2005
Reported by Pam Dixon

Washington Marion band members and their parents are standing by their man. Dozens of people showed up at Tuesday's Calcasieu Parish School Board meeting to show their support for band director Nathan Haymer. Haymer is one of four people accused of stealing more than 40-thousand dollars that was supposed to pay for band trips and jackets over a three year period.

Students and other supporters of Haymer crowded into the school board meeting room wearing t-shirts that read "Marching for Mr. Haymer." Band member Shavarra Payte says, "I'm here to support my band director. I believe that he is innocent. I love him with all my heart. I've been with him for four years." Band member Emanuel Washington says, "We're out here and we believe that our band director didn't do anything. That's why we're here."

Haymer and his supporters had to wait in the hallway while auditor Charles Duhon presented his findings to the board in a closed door session. Haymer, a school janitor and two band volunteers were arrested last month in connection with the missing money. Band member Marvin Paddio says, "Even though all these accusations are being put on him, we stand behind him 100-percent."

http://www.kplctv.com/story/3301254/wmhs-band-members-support-director?clienttype=printable

Blu Bengal, THIS HAS TO BE AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!! You GOTS to be kidding!!! And them su folks STILL hired this man after he was arrested???!!! WOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back