It's official: Southern University's Band IS IN A Financial Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you know them su folks gone come in here with all kinds of excuses just like Haymer's lawyer brother.

UTD6Qva.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Reminds me of Jim Jones smiling in those black folks faces in Guyana, they have no clue. smh

Dude, tell that to the Louisiana state Auditor's office, SU is state supported. You can't have a Mom and Pop operation receiving and accounting for donations.
mod.gif
But you can have a private alumni group raising funds for the band. The funds go to either the Human Jukebox Alumni Association which is the privately run foundation of band alumni raising funds for the band, or through the System foundation with the funds being dedicated to the band. Ain't no mom and pops stuff going on here.

Blu Bengal, THIS HAS TO BE AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!! You GOTS to be kidding!!! And them su folks STILL hired this man after he was arrested???!!! WOW!!
Since we want to bring up old stuff from 10 years ago. Why post only part of the story? Why not post the full story, complete with the results of the case? I think it's pretty obvious, considering he kept his job at Washington-Marion and then got the job at Southern, what the results of the case were. But of course you JSU folks with your hate-fueled obsession of Haymer once again try the character assassination route and failed once again because you like leaving out key facts and telling half-truths.

Since we want to bring up old stuff from 10 years ago. Why post only part of the story? Why not post the full story, complete with the results of the case? I think it's pretty obvious, considering he kept his job at Washington-Marion and then got the job at Southern, what the results of the case were. But of course you JSU folks with your hate-fueled obsession of Haymer once again try the character assassination route and failed once again because you like leaving out key facts and telling half-truths.

The funniest part is that they're using a Ru Paul gif in their sad attempt. That alone speaks volumes to the lack of faggotry at play. The Jukebox and Haymer wins again. LMAO!!!

It sure does. All cash collected should be deposited. Why would you keep $2600 cash in a desk drawer and later report it stolen?

Why does somebody keep jewelry in their house then report it stolen? Why does someone park a car in a parking lot and later report it stolen? Why are all of you losers spending 99.9% of your time jacking off to Haymer and SU? Find a member of the opposite sex and go enjoy yourselves.

Why does somebody keep jewelry in their house then report it stolen? Why does someone park a car in a parking lot and later report it stolen? Why are all of you losers spending 99.9% of your time jacking off to Haymer and SU? Find a member of the opposite sex and go enjoy yourselves.

The key word is intent. You're the one that is constantly trying to prove your "manhood" on this board, find a member of the same sex and enjoy yourselves playa, let your wife join in. lol

The key word is intent. You're the one that is constantly trying to prove your "manhood" on this board, find a member of the same sex and enjoy yourselves playa!

Keyword losers and if I did what you're suggesting I'd be stooping down to your level. You can have at it playa!

And P.S. I question the "manhood" of man obsessing over another man. It's a head scratcher (no pun intended).

LOL...to try and dig up something from 05, and still come up with nothing...smh. Then again, considering the school they represent...Im not surprised. Ol' gotcha face arse morons...lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hire a female band director and we'll oblige. As long as they're from su, they're open game. That's all that's required.
In the meantime, you may want to question where all that money's going. This doesn't look good, not even the hint of it.
And speaking of obsession, what school's fans are in your sig EVERYTIME you post? It's called pot/kettle.

Hire a female band director and we'll oblige. As long as they're from su, they're open game. That's all that's required.
In the meantime, you may want to question where all that money's going. This doesn't look good, not even the hint of it.
And speaking of obsession, what school's fans are in your sig EVERYTIME you post? It's called pot/kettle.

Dude that didn't even make sense but from you I'd expect that. I don't have to question anything because I can see where it's going. Just watched a video of the band today with new instruments (with more things to come) I'm sure you all will be posting the video shortly since y'all monitor EVERYTHING SU and yeah I have the dumb ass quotes y'all make on here in my sig because it's hilarious. Talk about pot/kettle you've done the same thing. LOL!!

Dude that didn't even make sense but from you I'd expect that. I don't have to question anything because I can see where it's going. Just watched a video of the band today with new instruments (with more things to come) I'm sure you all will be posting the video shortly since y'all monitor EVERYTHING SU and yeah I have the dumb ass quotes y'all make on here in my sig because it's hilarious. Talk about pot/kettle you've done the same thing. LOL!!
Since it's difficult for you to comprehend, I'll break it down for you. It matters not the gender of the director. The school's name says it all.
You guys have hired some shady characters as leaders at su and Haymer's just the latest.

As far as the instruments, how much did Haymer take off the top? Hahahahahaha!!

Since it's difficult for you to comprehend, I'll break it down for you. It matters not the gender of the director. The school's name says it all.
You guys have hired some shady characters as leaders at su and Haymer's just the latest.

As far as the instruments, how much did Haymer take off the top? Hahahahahaha!!

Y'all must love it because y'all always hire folks FROM SU! That says it all Hahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!

It sure does. All cash collected should be deposited. Why would you keep $2600 cash in a desk drawer and later report it stolen?

At my school, we have to deposit the money with the school clerk during school hours. So if you collected the money outside of school hours(car wash, fish fry,etc....) you are faced with either locking it up in your office, or bringing it home with you. Trust me, that situation has happened to a lot of high school band directors. They usually have to have the funds deducted out of their check to pay it back unless it was clearly proven that someone else stole the money.

Dumbass there is such a thing as petty cash.

Excuse me Dumbass, generally, the maximum amount of cash you are allowed to hold in a petty cash fund is $500. Funds should be kept in a safe, not a desk drawer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back