It's official: Southern University's Band IS IN A Financial Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey Cee, you're out of your league bruh. This is the band board, a place where NO person from AAMU should be until you step up your game and remove them flag girls.
Uh...JayRob (Mr 50 lbs of Base). You're not qualified to be here, either...LOL.

That begging for dollars hurts too don't it.
Yall talked about JSU band uniforms and instruments for years and years now when the shoe is on the other foot, you wanna start a pity party. Some folks got LONG memories.
I see nothing wrong with fundraising. Jsu was fundraising for band warmup suits.

^^^^I rest my case...

No wonder they didn't want to pay us. They broke. They need every penny in sight.
I'll see what I can do to help though. Yall better start up a go fund me or something. I got 45 cent I'll slang yall way.

I want to help too.

wooden-nickel.jpg

My contribution.

Nice try, if you all could afforded wind suits then your men band members wouldn't have to be putting their faces under other men capes.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Right Jay. If the guy was bright, he would notice that they ALREADY have wind suits on in that pic. They were getting "new" wind suits. A luxury, not a "desperate" need like they are having.

He also didn't realize it was fake either. Which makes him look even more stupid smh lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.png
    IMG_0343.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back