Ms Democratic Nominee for Governor

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mississippi Democratic Party is in way worse shape than Louisiana Democratic Party. I'm sure he works for a trucking company own by a bunch of Republicans who encouraged him to run for the Democratic Primary.

I thought the video below was embarrassing for the Louisiana Democratic Party, but I do believe Mississippi Democrats has that beat.

Last edited:
Y'all should turnout and vote for him. If he get elected, this might stop the madness in southern states politics.

Mississippi Democratic Party is in way worse shape than Louisiana Democratic Party. I'm sure he works for a trucking company own by a bunch of Republicans who encouraged him to run for the Democratic Primary.

I thought the video below was embarrassing for the Louisiana Democratic Party, but I do believe Mississippi Democrats has that beat.

I don't know about beating this.

Where are all these so called educated blacks with their great degrees from Mississippi St and Ole Miss in this state? They can't run for office?

I don't know about beating this.

Either way the Democratic Party in southern states are in shambles. And you do realize this person has a damn good chance of being Mississippi's next governor. I'm sure Mississippi already have a few in its House of Representatives that are no different than the female legislator (Rep. Barbara M. Norton - Shreveport, LA) in Louisiana, but I'm sure Mississippi hasn't allowed them to add to the legislative agenda the type of mess (Hurricane Chris) what she did.

Last edited:
Where are all these so called educated blacks with their great degrees from Mississippi St and Ole Miss in this state? They can't run for office?

They probably did, but who do you think the uneducated Blacks will vote for when people like the Koch Brothers are economically employing them? When you have Black folks with just a high school diploma getting into office, how do you think they got there? Also, it's no secret that most high schools in southern states are light years behind where they should be, which is why southern states colleges and universities have to lower their standard in order to maintain their enrollment. Southern states have the highest percentage of Black folks in the country, but somehow Black people have gone backwards in political power. Eventually southern Whites will retake the little political power that Blacks have gained over the decades.

Last edited:
I believe MS has open primaries so republicans could have voted him in. You'd have to view the turnout by precinct to figure that out...the dems did this during the US Senate race a couple years ago to keep a tea party guy out of the senate. That being said, this guy is intellectually/morally superior to the current governor.

Either way the Democratic Party in southern states are in shambles. And you do realize this person has a damn good chance of being Mississippi's next governor. I'm sure Mississippi already have a few in its House of Representatives that are no different than the female legislator (Rep. Barbara M. Norton - Shreveport, LA) in Louisiana, but I'm sure Mississippi hasn't allowed them to add to the legislative agenda the type of mess (Hurricane Chris) what she did.
Your right because he is very authentic and people are tired of political acting . This man is the common guy who is a truck driver and has a mindset to help the ones who the current administration is getting over on. He's just so quite lol

Your right because he is very authentic and people are tired of political acting . This man is the common guy who is a truck driver and has a mindset to help the ones who the current administration is getting over on. He's just so quite lol

And he just might defund all the colleges and universities in Mississippi since he only has a high school diploma. LOL!!!

And he just might defund all the colleges and universities in Mississippi since he only has a high school diploma. LOL!!!
Well atleast the HBCU's in the state want feel no different because Phil Bryant already defunding them . Mississipi state and ole miss will be the only ones affected.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This just prove that Black folks political power in the south has been completely diluted and no one has noticed or care. Mississippi has a Black population over 1 million people with just under 3 million people total.

Last edited:
Sorry LA but nothing will be worse than a rapper jigging in your state legislature for his masters lol

I don't think he will win but he will appeal a lot more to the common man than the black doctor and black lawyer that he beat. Like I said in the other thread, this makes the people running the Dem party and the NAACP look like the clowns that they are.

I don't think he will win but you can tell more and pmore people are getting tired of Bryant and his openly 1%/racist antics.

They are Republicans. LOL. Or they got jobs outside the state like a vast majority of educated blacks that are from the home state. Former DEMO Gov Bill Allain said this would happen. All your great talent hauling arse to live other places. Even my white HS classmates mostly have dumped the state for other places to live. A lot of them even if they went to State, Ole Piss or USM all left as soon as they walked across the stage to get their diploma. Some others didn't even bother to stay home to go to college at all. Headed for the Vandys, GA Tech's, Florida's etc. I was just chatting with one of them and they feel like us black folks from the State. We have been left behind totally as a State with no help in site. Them mofos be so mad about the state, once their parents have passed. They sell everything and will not even come back to visit that mofo. I was like damn. These were white folks who at least had some progressive thoughts. Now all that is left in the state is dumb arse good ole boys, the smart good ole boys with all the power and money and the blacks with no voice because we don't vote.

Remember Cliff Finch. Lunch pail Governor during my youth. MS needs more than a good honest guy. They need an STAR GOV with vision and the background to be able to deal with the rest of them educated Necks and so called educated Negros in the State who are for themselves. It's a good story, but I am sorry. The home state needs a rising star to come to forefront and lead the State. All the side show stuff and feel good stories don't advance the state.

Back