Hell Is Breaking Loose in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im done explaining simple things to folks who refuse to understand it and use their common sense. At this point, whoever doesn't understand doesn't want to.

Some black folks hate their own people enough to side with racist whites, acting like "pookie & ray ray" are the core problems.

Serious question, no ulterior motive...

What is a black officer at a department where this is not occurring supposed to do? We all know that there are racist officers out there, but how can you speak out against what you don't see? They get lumped into a basket as "sitting by and saying/doing nothing", when in actuality, they have no story to tell or action to take.

Just genuinely curious as to what people are expecting from black officers who have no knowledge of or involvement in the activities of officers who engage in these bad practices.

Each time these incidents happen, demand that your PIO or chief release a statement against the actions to local media and internal social media. And take note of the officers who disagree with the statement being released.

Thats a start, and its doable. Don't tell me it can't be done. I worked in local media for almost 14 years. I know what can be done from that standpoint.

Boycotting has been going on since the '60's and the killings continue. It's gotten worse. Hasn't made a dent in reducing police killings. That's why I said what I said.
Boycotting White businesses won't stop the police killings. Show me the stats where it has.

Like one of the officers stated, from St. Louis who ended up quitting because of what he saw in Ferguson. He clearly stated that "not until other officers stand up against the crooked ones, the killings will continue." Those words are from a Black experienced officer's mouth, not mine.

Many of these police officers know what's going on in their departments and continue to LET it happen by not saying anything. This ties the hands of the courts because they don't want to speak up. These are people who've PROMISED and SWORE to uphold the law no matter what. RayRay and Pookie didn't promise to do this, the officers did though.

1 conviction out of 102 is ridiculous and should be an embarrassment to the nation.
It is unfortunate that the five police officers died, but even if only a fraction of the previous law enforcement officers had stepped up to the plate on a few of the 102 previous cases to help get convictions, one can almost guarantee this wouldn't have happened.

For those in Houston here are a few names that should ring a bell...Byron Gilliam:a security guard shot while sitting in his car and shot several times (some shots in the back) while he tried to escape the rogue cop by crawling out of the passenger side window of his vehicle as he was being fired on. Oh yeah, Mr. Gilliam did nothing. His uniform shirt was on the back seat of his vehicle. When rogue cop Scott whatever his last name was called in on Mr. Gilliam he told dispatch, "just find something on him...anything". Nothing was found but he killed Mr. Gilliam anyway. No jail time...he was eventually fired. Last I heard he was on another police force. Ida Lee Delaney: on her way to work in the early morning hours and shot on the freeway by an intoxicated cop. He did some time but he still lives. By the way, the cop was off duty. Robbie Tolan:shot in the back as he lay on the ground in his driveway. Stopped for supposedly driving a stolen car which turned out to be his parents' vehicle. When his parents came out to see what the ruckus was all about they told the officer it was their vehicle. The cop shoved Mrs. Tolan against the garage and Robbie raised up to defend his mother and was shot through the liver. If the name Tolan sounds familiar it is because his father is Bobby Tolan who played for the Cincinnati Reds I believe and Robbie was an aspiring MLB player who was in the minors. His father was there that night too but when the cop pushed his wife he said nothing. Do I blame him? Of course not because he grew up at a time when Black folk knew their place. His son, Robbie, grew up in Bellaire and went to school with whites and grew up with them so he did not know his place.

Last edited:
Im done explaining simple things to folks who refuse to understand it and use their common sense. At this point, whoever doesn't understand doesn't want to.

Some black folks hate their own people enough to side with racist whites, acting like "pookie & ray ray" are the core problems.

Last time I checked who are the main ones killing blacks? That is what I thought.

Lets not act like we are these sainted angels that the cop just happen to pick on all the time.

When people bring up Pookie and friends-that is the group that causes the cops to be in our communities. It's hard to get folks on your side when YOU ARE the one lighting the match and having cops come in the hood.

Folks will support you with Philando, Tamir, Freddie Grey and even Sandra Bland. Because those are procedure issues that the cops need to fix.

The reset-aside from a need of better ways to catch those thugs without killing them-nobody is going to support you. You can quote bad cops this and that all day long but when are you goign to address who MAKERS them that way.

If WHITE guys are the main ones shooting and being disrespectful at them-shouldn't we be calling THEM out.

Because like Cee said Zimmerman is at the house chilling while you guys are shooting at folks who had NOTHING to do with it. Then saying they deserved to die because they won't snitch when you don't know a damn thing about any of those officers

L:er me educate you all on something-those officer can report bad cops all day long.-if nothing is done or the guy is moved around by the superior officers. That is not the fault of the cop who reported him.

Last time I checked who are the main ones killing blacks? That is what I thought.

Lets not act like we are these sainted angels that the cop just happen to pick on all the time.

When people bring up Pookie and friends-that is the group that causes the cops to be in our communities. It's hard to get folks on your side when YOU ARE the one lighting the match and having cops come in the hood.

Folks will support you with Philando, Tamir, Freddie Grey and even Sandra Bland. Because those are procedure issues that the cops need to fix.

The reset-aside from a need of better ways to catch those thugs without killing them-nobody is going to support you. You can quote bad cops this and that all day long but when are you goign to address who MAKERS them that way.

If WHITE guys are the main ones shooting and being disrespectful at them-shouldn't we be calling THEM out.

Because like Cee said Zimmerman is at the house chilling while you guys are shooting at folks who had NOTHING to do with it. Then saying they deserved to die because they won't snitch when you don't know a damn thing about any of those officers

L:er me educate you all on something-those officer can report bad cops all day long.-if nothing is done or the guy is moved around by the superior officers. That is not the fault of the cop who reported him.

You seem to purposefully left out the fact that white police (RACE SOLDIERS disguised as cops) were killing black folks before "pookie & nem" ever existed.

You are a top shelf white supremacist, and you have been BLOCKED.

Last edited:
SMDH..."Certain" Black Folks can band together and boycott and actually SHUT DOWN a VH1 TV Show but can't band together for the same reason to weed out the bad cops.

What type of fool do you think the common black man and woman are?

Ran the thieves out of the temple

And the high priests of those thieves were able to convince the Roman occupiers that Jesus committed a crime of such magnitude that He should be put to death. Like I said before, if Jesus came back today, there probably would be a lot of preachers who would be ready to put Him back on the cross.

F.Y.I.

The Dallas police chief said they used about a pound of C4 to kill the shooter. The video below is what a pound and a half of C4 looks like. During my days as an Army Combat Engineer, we used to used C4 to rip apart old tank turrets, split old power poles in half, and to blow apart some huge block of concrete. Very dangerous stuff to be so small in size.

Last edited:
Again I ask you....What Would Jesus Do? Or better yet, What Did Jesus Do?

I think I can answer this question even from my perspective as an atheist. The Bible is fairly clear that Jesus was very pro-Roman or pro-establishment. He went around telling the Jews to pay their taxes, “Give unto Caesar, what is Caesar’s,” and to behave submissively towards their enemies. Jesus told the Jews to put down their swords and be pacifists. This way of thinking is exactly how the Romans wanted the Jews (or insurgents) to behave. Of course, the Jews weren't buying it. They weren't likely to swallow what they consider nonsense from the Romans. So the Romans forced it upon them. The Romans gathered up conflicting Jewish texts and destroyed them, replacing them with pro-Roman Christian texts. It was so effective and cheaper than standing armies, the Romans made Christianity the official religion of the empire with the Edict of Thessalonica in 380 CE by Emperor Theodosius I

With that said, Jesus would have told people to respect the laws of the land, not to fight and definitely not kill the police.

The Jesus you described is not the Jesus I learned about....plus, the Jews were not followers.....oh never mind.

Are some of you really that damn forgetful, or is it that your emotions limit what you're able to recall? Skyvolt posted, just over a year ago, he lost a relative due to deadly force by a policeman after his relative pursued your precious pookie and ray-ray subsequent to them burglarizing his home for the second or third time.

http://www.hbcusports.com/forums/threads/my-family-member-killed-by-police.121231/#post-2401863

That's unfortunate. Its also unfortunate that Skyvolt still resorts to white supremacist talking points when discussing black people and police relations even after that incident.

Are some of you really that damn forgetful, or is it that your emotions limit what you're able to recall? Skyvolt posted, just over a year ago, he lost a relative due to deadly force by a policeman after his relative pursued your precious pookie and ray-ray subsequent to them burglarizing his home for the second or third time.

http://www.hbcusports.com/forums/threads/my-family-member-killed-by-police.121231/#post-2401863
Law Dawg, no one here is justifying pookie and ray ray or even suggesting they support them...what some are saying is that racist and corrupt cops are getting away with murder (literally). Our band had a former HPD officer as our manager for a short while and he use to tell us stories that left our mouths open. The stories never were about killing anyone but about seeing robberies and following the robber...taking the money and letting them go and this was in the mid and late seventies. Thatking money off pimps and dope eealers and letting the go. I was astonished.

Law Dawg, no one here is justifying pookie and ray ray or even suggesting they support them...what some are saying is that racist and corrupt cops are getting away with murder (literally). Our band had a former HPD officer as our manager for a short while and he use to tell us stories that left our mouths open. The stories never were about killing anyone but about seeing robberies and following the robber...taking the money and letting them go and this was in the mid and late seventies. Thatking money off pimps and dope eealers and letting the go. I was astonished.

Here's a story of one my homeboy, a Grambling grad, and a former Dallas police officer who says today that he and his partner were setup as police officers. Supposedly they earned the nickname as bruiser and cruiser on Dallas Police Department.

Former Dallas Police Convicted of Extorting Crack Dealers
http://www.ndsn.org/jan93/dallas.html

Growing up in the gutter I can tell you numerous times the po po robbed the trap. Folks don't tell the truth about why no snitching came from. It came because what the police did was drop you off in rival gang neighborhoods and say you told in them. This was 20-25 years ago so I can imagine what they do today.

Hell any black person that lived in BR from the 1990's to the early 2000's know about the police officer they call Bruh Stupid. He would take money from grade school kids that weren't even doing anything illegal.

Here's a story of one my homeboy, a Grambling grad, and a former Dallas police officer who says today that he and his partner were setup as police officers. Supposedly they earned the nickname as bruiser and cruiser on Dallas Police Department.

Former Dallas Police Convicted of Extorting Crack Dealers
http://www.ndsn.org/jan93/dallas.html

I'm not saying all police officers are corrupted and bad because my brother is a police officer and my dad is a retired police officer, but the article I posted above does show some type of corruption within their ranks. Either the two former cops are lying or Dallas PD did set them up. Either way, it's a form of police corruption.

Some of the guys I grew up with who are or were police officers or sheriff's deputies were pure dopeheads growing up. I had a hard time figuring out how they even got on the force. I didn't even run with some of them because they were always high or had pills on them.

People see what they want to see. Especially regarding religion.

At the risk of taking the discussion in another direction, all I'll say is this...Jesus wasn't no soft punk, and most churches & denominations that portray him that way are lying

Exactly...but that is another discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back