Hell Is Breaking Loose in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have a picture of one of the suspects, and they're saying that a bomb might be in play.

Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg:large

This was pure ignorance. Who ever did this has hurt the black community more than help. Let's keep it real. Now the folks trying to make a difference will have a harder road to travel. The patrols in our community will go uncovered leaving the ignorant animals who gives two shyts about life a free pass to do more wrong and we all know who suffers when that happens., Our poor innocent kids. Now because of some poor trailer trash and who ever these ignorant clowns are our communities around this country will be subjected to more ignorance .

:( I'm sure Big Head is ecstatic over police officers being murdered. smh

I pray for the families of all of those involved. We have a number of PVAMU alums, classmates, and friends who are either DPD or DART. For those who followed PVAMU football back in the gap, Zach East is (or was) a member of DPD.

Glad they have the suspect cornered in El Centro's parking garage near the west end. smh

Folks are frustrated to the point of boiling and Dallas police are some of the most prejudiced policemen in the country. Guess some think it's payback time.
Too bad it's come to this but folks are just tired of simply marching up and down the street in vain.
Perhaps this will get folks to really talking about innocent people being gunned down for no reason. This is merely a reaction to previous injustices.

This was pure ignorance. Who ever did this has hurt the black community more than help. Let's keep it real. Now the folks trying to make a difference will have a harder road to travel. The patrols in our community will go uncovered leaving the ignorant animals who gives two shyts about life a free pass to do more wrong and we all know who suffers when that happens., Our poor innocent kids. Now because of some poor trailer trash and who ever these ignorant clowns are our communities around this country will be subjected to more ignorance .
Who was making a difference in stopping police violence? Police murder unarmed Black males five times than White males.
Only 10 of the 102 cases in 2015 where an unarmed black person was killed by police resulted in officer(s) being charged with a crime, and only 2 of these deaths (Matthew Ajibade and Eric Harris) resulted in convictions of officers involved. Only 1 of 2 officers convicted for their involvement in Matthew Ajibade's death received jail time.
Unfortunately it had to come to this to get folks to REALLY addressing this situation. One officer out of 102 deaths served jail time. Now that's beyond the realm of being unjust.

Folks are frustrated to the point of boiling and Dallas police are some of the most prejudiced policemen in the country. Guess some think it's payback time.
Too bad it's come to this but folks are just tired of simply marching up and down the street in vain.
Perhaps this will get folks to really talking about innocent people being gunned down for no reason. This is merely a reaction to previous injustices.
Killing police officers who had nothing to with what these other officers did will no help anything. What it does is now make it harder for those wanting help to do that. I truly support trying to make a difference, but I can't support killing folks who didn't kill these other dudes. Our communities only lose because now the areas where good officers do work and patrol will come up short and the ignorant folks will take advantage of this situation for personal gain.

Who was making a difference in stopping police violence? Police murder unarmed Black males five times than White males.
Only 10 of the 102 cases in 2015 where an unarmed black person was killed by police resulted in officer(s) being charged with a crime, and only 2 of these deaths (Matthew Ajibade and Eric Harris) resulted in convictions of officers involved. Only 1 of 2 officers convicted for their involvement in Matthew Ajibade's death received jail time.
Unfortunately it had to come to this to get folks to REALLY addressing this situation. One officer out of 102 deaths served jail time. Now that's beyond the realm of being unjust.
Let's be real. There are many police officers who help in the hood before blacks do. I can name several cops who actually help families in their precincts before black educated folks living in the suburbs. I have no problem holding the officers who killed these dudes to the fire and convicting them, but I can not support killing officers who had nothing to with this. I have family, friends and classmates who are good police officers. I don't know about you but I support them.

Killing police officers who had nothing to with what these other officers did will no help anything. What it does is now make it harder for those wanting help to do that. I truly support trying to make a difference, but I can't support killing folks who didn't kill these other dudes. Our communities only lose because now the areas where good officers do work and patrol will come up short and the ignorant folks will take advantage of this situation for personal gain.
Who was helping when the number of deaths were constantly rising? I'm not saying it's right to shoot, but where were these same officers when innocent Black men were being killed? Maybe they'll open their mouths now when they see innocent Black men or women being killed.

Let's be real. There are many police officers who help in the hood before blacks do. I can name several cops who actually help families in their precincts before black educated folks living in the suburbs. I have no problem holding the officers who killed these dudes to the fire and convicting them, but I can not support killing officers who had nothing to with this. I have family, friends and classmates who are good police officers. I don't know about you but I support them.
Nobody's supporting killing officers, but one can understand the frustrations though. It's unfortunate that it had to come to this, but perhaps this will really get the folks who should've been addressing this issue a long time ago, to getting their head out of the sand.
And again, nobody's supporting shooting innocent police officers. At least I'm not.

Who was helping when the number of deaths were constantly rising? I'm not saying it's right to shoot, but where were these same officers when innocent Black men were being killed? Maybe they'll open their mouths now when they see innocent Black men or women being killed.
If you are suggesting innocent cops who do their jobs be killed because of some ignorant racist cops I can't support that. Sorry. If we start doing that we must also call to the carpet the gang bangers, drug dealers and other folks who are black that's a part of this equation also. Just like the officers killed these folks aren't responsible for what happened in Baton Rouge or Minnesota.

If you are suggesting innocent cops who do their jobs be killed because of some ignorant racist cops I can't support that. Sorry. If we start doing that we must also call to the carpet the gang bangers, drug dealers and other folks who are black that's a part of this equation also. Just like the officers killed these folks aren't responsible for what happened in Baton Rouge or Minnesota.
Dude, in my comment I clearly stated that "IT'S NOT RIGHT TO SHOOT", so please don't even go there. I clearly stated that I understand the frustrations and that's it's unfortunate it even had to come to this.

Dude, in my comment I clearly stated that "IT'S NOT RIGHT TO SHOOT", so please don't even go there. I clearly stated that I understand the frustrations and that's it's unfortunate it even had to come to this.
My problem with all this is the same black people won't hit white America where it hurts them. The pocket book. If all of black Americans would stop going to white businesses for two months they would lose million of dollars. I guarantee that would get more answers then anything in this country.

How will boycotting help stop police officers from killing Black males?

Here are photos and results of the 102 police murders of unarmed Black folks.
http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/
One commonality under the names of the above folks being murdered is the phrase, "no officers have been charged with killing ......".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back