Hell Is Breaking Loose in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, they captured Roof alive after murdering nine people... The nine was ambushed also... I don't know the identity nor the ethnicity of the snipers but this seems so crazy to me.

Just keep watching and watch the fukery unfold,

No race

Stupid azz comments that they apparently say the suspect said

Lies, they said the suspect he shot himself, now they stated that they blow the suspect up with a robot.

smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Chickens coming home to roost

Sad that those cops had to be murdered like that.

No race hasn't been produced yet?

Yawns,

Sh1t isn't looking right in the light.

R.I.P. to the Alton and all those who lost their lives to the law
I knew you would be overjoyed and happy that officers were murdered. Did you do a ne gr oe jig you were so happy?

I left voicemails w/ a few guys I know asking them if they were good. No one responded yet.

I knew you would be overjoyed and happy that officers were murdered. Did you do a ne gr oe jig you were so happy?

I left voicemails w/ a few guys I know asking them if they were good. No one responded yet.

This has nothing to do with me brotha..

RIP to that brother Alton and young man and men and women that lost their lives to the law

In the short term, it may seem worse but in the long run, there will be town hall meetings, calls for people to come together, calls for peace and understanding.
Only tine will tell if this will cause folks to think twice before murdering unarmed civilians.
Perhaps more calls will arise for use of more NON-lethal law enforcement methods to calm a situation before it escalates into murder.

What good are meetings? If all you do is TALK. We are past the talk stage.

What good is telling cops what they need to do around black folks but black folks are still free to act a FOOL.

We know what need to be done-when do we START doing it and yes that means a lot of folks will get their feeling hurt and lose jobs.

I just heard it was a white boy. Is that true?
Chickens coming home to roost

Sad that those cops had to be murdered like that.
No race hasn't been produced yet?
Yawns,
Sh1t isn't looking right in the light.
R.I.P. to the Alton and all those who lost their lives to the law
What isn't race being mentioned?
Also I just left the barber shop, and one cat came in and said that Media Matters is reporting that at least one of the shooters was white.

He's not speaking for America, he's speaking for himself and his racist buddies.
Well this guy just put himself on a watch list.

What good are meetings? If all you do is TALK. We are past the talk stage.

What good is telling cops what they need to do around black folks but black folks are still free to act a FOOL.

We know what need to be done-when do we START doing it and yes that means a lot of folks will get their feeling hurt and lose jobs.
But, but those murdered Black men weren't acting a fool though. The police were the ones acting a fool, especially the one who shot the unarmed dude sitting in his car with a four year old in the back seat.

Aye bruh, if you have time, go and peep out the thread I made about Killer Mike, I put some stamps for you to FF if you don't want to watch the whole video, but the whole video is great, on his thoughts about voting and what I been telling you black folks about throwing your voting power away Lol..

Go check it out and let me know what you think about what HE said.. :)

What isn't race being mentioned?
Also I just left the barber shop, and one cat came in and said that Media Matters is reporting that at least one of the shooters was white.

Well this guy just put himself on a watch list.

Some say white, some say black. Why it took this long to throw out the race when they've been talking to the suspect(s) every since last night

No one is happy that police officers are dead and we don't know the race of the shooters, BUT you can only push people so far. People were told to stay calm after Trayvon, after Tamir, after Sandra, and after every other situation like this. Is anybody telling the police to stay calm today?

Once again, no one should love what happened to any of the men this week, but it is hard to feel sympathy the way we should when the constant vision we have is the Blue standing over us and the criminal justice system supporting them every step of the way. I hate that this thought has crept into my mind. If every party knew that they would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law despite their position, you wouldn't have this, any of it.

Um you do know that whites ppl celebrate when black ppl are killed,

You do know white folks made a video game out of Trayvon when he was killed.

You do know white folks stated that Mike Brown deserve to die when he was killed.

You do know white folks showed no remorse when Tamir (15 year old) kid was gun down in the park, they back the cop for what he did

You do know there was post of joy when again Mike Brown got killed, saying he was a thug and some super n***a...

White people have been celebrating back death for centuries They'd announce lynchings in the newspaper, during Sunday service, and would invite the whole family out to see them lynch black people.

So am I glad, nah, do I feel pain for their lost, No

Last edited:
This morning when I head this being discussed on CNN the president of the police officer's association was crying about the officer's death. Was he crying about any of those killed by police officers?

In my heart it is hard for me to feel compassion for the officers presently. I feel extremely bad for their families and their funerals will be a hero's funeral. Yet, did any of these people receive the same tears?

Trayvon Martin, Sandra Bland, Kathryn Johnston,Sean Bell, Eric Garner, Rekia Boyd, Amadou Diallo,
Mike Brown, Kimani Gray, Kenneth Chamberlain,Travares McGrill, Tamir Rice, Aiyana Stanley,
Freddie Grey, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, Darius Robinson

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What's the question, I'll answer it Lol
Wanted to know do the cops (when they're in their precincts, dressing in their locker rooms) talk about how to stop/prevent innocent citizens being killed by their cohorts.

I know being a cop is a dangerous job and that there is a lot of foolish people out there who want to take their lives. But if the cop feels that this job is their "calling", then they should know what the job entails. And they know that there are bad people in every "organization".

This morning when I head this being discussed on CNN the president of the police officer's association was crying about the officer's death. Was he crying about any of those killed by police officers?

In my heart it is hard for me to feel compassion for the officers presently. I feel extremely bad for their families and their funerals will be a hero's funeral. Yet, did any of these people receive the same tears?

Trayvon Martin, Sandra Bland, Kathryn Johnston,Sean Bell, Eric Garner, Rekia Boyd, Amadou Diallo,
Mike Brown, Kimani Gray, Kenneth Chamberlain,Travares McGrill, Tamir Rice, Aiyana Stanley,
Freddie Grey, Alton Sterling, Philando Castile, Darius Robinson

Hell No, not one tear was shed, Like I said in my earlier post, they made a video game about Trayvon, they stated Mike Brown should have died, hell not even a month ago when the kid fell in the cage with the Harambee, they, white folks wanted to shoot the kid. so fuk his tears. They brought this evil upon themselves.

I'm glad these black radio stations are briefly mentioning it and then going on with the next segment like it aint nothing, They don't give us no sympathy so we shouldn't spend all day giving ours to them..f'k them tears..

I

Hell No, not one tear was shed, Like I said in my earlier post, they made a video game about Trayvon, they stated Mike Brown should have died, hell not even a month ago when the kid fell in the cage with the Harambee, they, white folks wanted to shoot the kid. so fuk his tears. They brought this evil upon themselves.

I'm glad these black radio stations are briefly mentioning it and then going on with the next segment like it aint nothing, They don't give us no sympathy so we shouldn't spend all day giving ours to them..f'k them tears..

I
Yeah, I worked with a few white guys with the State of La that said Mike Brown "deserved" to be killed. It infuriated me, so we had a few choice (non profaned) words for them. I let them know how I felt about what they said and about how they feel. And that Mike Brown could have been me walking down the street.

I don't think no innocent person deserve to be killed, cop or citizen.

I understand your point....I think that society has grown so tired of the people who are supposed to uphold the law twisting it to suit their needs when necessary. What took me over the edge was the young man in Minnesota who was doing the right thing and still killed. He was a law abiding citizen who informed the cops and was killed while still strapped in his seat belt in front of his 4 year old and future wife. That right there probably took this guy over the edge who killed these cops.

Yeah, I worked with a few white guys with the State of La that said Mike Brown "deserved" to be killed. It infuriated me, so we had a few choice (non profaned) words for them. I let them know how I felt about what they said and about how they feel. And that Mike Brown could have been me walking down the street.

Bruh I say that everyday, not just me, but my nephews or cousins, yours, anyone of us.

I definitely don't have any pain towards the situation, especially when there's an hidden agenda (I think) that's being pushed upon us.

Woke up this morning said to myself "sorry for their lost" and went and fix'd me a veggie omelet LOL

RIP to my black ppl is where my pain is as of now

I understand your point....I think that society has grown so tired of the people who are supposed to uphold the law twisting it to suit their needs when necessary. What took me over the edge was the young man in Minnesota who was doing the right thing and still killed. He was a law abiding citizen who informed the cops and was killed while still strapped in his seat belt in front of his 4 year old and future wife. That right there probably took this guy over the edge who killed these cops.

That was sad, very sad, I think I'll be 80 years old still feeling for that dude mane..

He did nothing wrong. nothing

No one is happy that police officers are dead and we don't know the race of the shooters, BUT you can only push people so far. People were told to stay calm after Trayvon, after Tamir, after Sandra, and after every other situation like this. Is anybody telling the police to stay calm today?

Once again, no one should love what happened to any of the men this week, but it is hard to feel sympathy the way we should when the constant vision we have is the Blue standing over us and the criminal justice system supporting them every step of the way
. I hate that this thought has crept into my mind. If every party knew that they would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law despite their position, you wouldn't have this, any of it.

It's sad to say but they feel today what we have felt the past 3 days. The officers didn't deserve to die but neither did Sandra, Mike, Reneisha, Aiyana, Philando, Ervin, Johnathan, Eric, Sam, etc.

At some point, people were getting tired of these officers not even going to trial in most cases and paying the families off and sending them on their way.

Unfortunately for the officers, Micah Johnson was one of those people that had enough of it

It's sad to say but they feel today what we have felt the past 3 days. The officers didn't deserve to die but neither did Sandra, Mike, Reneisha, Aiyana, Philando, Ervin, Johnathan, Eric, Sam, etc.

At some point, people were getting tired of these officers not even going to trial in most cases and paying the families off and sending them on their way.

Unfortunately for the officers, Micah Johnson was one of those people that had enough of it

Watch how the media will blast him.....but there will not be one psychologist who will be interviewed on how oppressed people get to this point where they see no way out or no end in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back