Hell Is Breaking Loose in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Before you support this, if you're a black male you may want to realize that this is going to make the situation 10 times worse. Now they're DEFINITELY going to be on edge even if they were one of the ones that weren't looking to do any wrong. As a matter of fact, if you have any type of interaction with a cop in the next few days no matter where you live, you'd better be even more worried than usual. If you're a black man in Dallas, I might not even leave the house....they are going to be on a rampage. They're also going to be able to say "see, this is why we're so on edge." This was dumb...and will only make the situation MUCH worse.

Precincts here are already mandating cops ride with partners now because they think they're going to be targeted, which is going to have them super edgy. And it's also going to put the people that were planning on being at a peaceful rally at risk. Also let's not forget that there was a civilian shot as well. I actually wanted to go to the rally but after this???

Before you support this, if you're a black male you may want to realize that this is going to make the situation 10 times worse. Now they're DEFINITELY going to be on edge even if they were one of the ones that weren't looking to do any wrong. As a matter of fact, if you have any type of interaction with a cop in the next few days no matter where you live, you'd better be even more worried than usual. If you're a black man in Dallas, I might not even leave the house....they are going to be on a rampage. They're also going to be able to say "see, this is why we're so on edge." This was dumb...and will only make the situation MUCH worse.

Precincts here are already mandating cops ride with partners now because they think they're going to be targeted, which is going to have them super edgy. And it's also going to put the people that were planning on being at a peaceful rally at risk. Also let's not forget that there was a civilian shot as well. I actually wanted to go to the rally but after this???

You're 100% correct. After work I was getting ready to ride over to the rally in Dallas but decided to go home. Now I'm really thinking about calling in tomorrow. This has made the situation worse and I hope that the shooters aren't black. Smh.

No they haven't. The guy in the pic plastered all over social media turned himself in but he was not involved in the shooting. The other person is a woman in custody. The 3rd is still talking/shooting as of 1:09am

Two males was apprehended, the third was a female and she was apprehended. There is a fourth that is hemmed up in a garage. I don't think he's coming out alive.

I'm willing to bet who ever the snipers were they are former military trained or worked in some type of law enforcement. They knew the route and planned this ahead of time.
That's some quick planning if it was specific to this protest. I'm thinking they had been planning for a while and this protest popped up and gave them opportunity.

Chickens coming home to roost

Sad that those cops had to be murdered like that.

No race hasn't been produced yet?

Yawns,

Sh1t isn't looking right in the light.

R.I.P. to the Alton and all those who lost their lives to the law

Last edited:
This crap seem so scripted, even if you are not a conspiracist, you have to go ummm at some point.

I'm looking at this now..

1st they said the suspect shot himself, now they are saying they blew him up and that he said all those things about hating white folks and was this and that..man get all the way outta here with that mess..smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Meanwhile you got clowns (a former Congressman from IL) tweeting stuff like this (the photo in the tweet)

Meanwhile you got clowns (a former Congressman from IL) tweeting stuff like this (the photo in the tweet)

smh,
That's why I don't understand how black vote can sit up here and go to the polls and vote, yet vote for white ppl, This is a Congressman, and he at one point was asking for the black vote..

man look, yall better wake up...

In the short term, it may seem worse but in the long run, there will be town hall meetings, calls for people to come together, calls for peace and understanding.
Only tine will tell if this will cause folks to think twice before murdering unarmed civilians.
Perhaps more calls will arise for use of more NON-lethal law enforcement methods to calm a situation before it escalates into murder.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html

A suspect who died after a standoff with Dallas police said he wanted to kill white people -- especially white officers -- and that he was upset about "the recent police shootings," and that he acted alone, Dallas Police Chief David Brown told reporters Friday.
The suspect eventually was killed by a bomb that authorities detonated, Brown said.
"We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was," Brown said. "Other options would have exposed our officers to grave danger. The suspect is deceased as a result of detonating the bomb."

I just heard it was a white boy. Is that true?

A black light-skin lady and a black man "they" say

Who knows, if they haven't stated the race yet, it's some made up stuff now..to setup this agenda that they are pushing.

But, they captured Roof alive after murdering nine people... The nine was ambushed also... I don't know the identity nor the ethnicity of the snipers but this seems so crazy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back