Hell Is Breaking Loose in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Someone keeps updating micah Johnson's instagram page which is really creepy. Im confused as to how a triangulated attack with 3 or 4 shooters turns into a single black shooter over night? Something isn't right about this...then they first reported that in the convo with the shooter, he said he hated BLM and the cops. Umm wtf
We only know WHAT THE POLICE OFFICERS TELL US. How ironic? Why the police mentioned Black Lives Matter is irrelevant.
The shooter didn't do that because of any BLM talk. He did it because for a long time police officers have been getting away with murdering Black men.
That's the bottom line. Talk like that is one reason why this situation will not get any better.
Police officers are not gods.

I hope one of your unarmed loved ones NEVER get shot for any reason. Police officers are SWORN to uphold the LAW. Ray-Ray and whomever didn't sign up for that. They didn't make a pledge to serve and protect. Police officers did. If they can't do the job right, they need to turn in their badge. It's just that simple.
If they can't uphold the standards they swore to, they need to go.
As far as Ray Ray and the like, you already have almost two million of them in jail....and most on non-violent offenses. You seem to want more of them put away or worse.
I'm not sure why you all still entertain that guy at this point.

Im still confused..

So...

Micah initially acted as a sniper...

Then...Got into man to man combat with police on the ground level (in shooting the officer on camera)

Then..makes it back up to roof for a standoff (and they blow him up)...

I just read on CNN they don't have the dudes body because they blew him up...

If they don't have the body, then how they know how he look? and his name though?

Who identified him??

I'm with you on this BH.
Listening to CNN and MSNBC they keep getting these guys who are supposed to be close to the investigation, saying things like "he" acted alone, but...."he" had planned this for a while. I though this protest was put together fairly quick and in response to Tuesday and Wednesday's shooting. So how would "he" have had time to plan an attack? I've also heard them talk about his tactical military training, but at the same time say that 'he" was shooting aimlessly from behind a concrete structure, which is not tactical. And they have said that "he" shot from one point, ran to another and shot from there, so basically he kept moving around, but no one saw this man running with a long rifle, other than the one who was misreported in the news and still hasn't received an apology from the police or the media.

I'm with you on this BH.
Listening to CNN and MSNBC they keep getting these guys who are supposed to be close to the investigation, saying things like "he" acted alone, but...."he" had planned this for a while. I though this protest was put together fairly quick and in response to Tuesday and Wednesday's shooting. So how would "he" have had time to plan an attack? I've also heard them talk about his tactical military training, but at the same time say that 'he" was shooting aimlessly from behind a concrete structure, which is not tactical. And they have said that "he" shot from one point, ran to another and shot from there, so basically he kept moving around, but no one saw this man running with a long rifle, other than the one who was misreported in the news and still hasn't received an apology from the police or the media.

+1

I'm with you on this BH.
The only way he would've known to plan ahead of time is if he KNEW this was going to happen before it did.
If that's the case, then that means there's some elaborate fake news and staging going on. Kind of like make believe drills that different cities have to see how the national public responds.
I wouldn't put anything past the folks who rule over us. If it is fake, they had me fooled.

Pookie and Ray Ray are not the reason why the police are in poor communities in actuality.

What we failed to acknowledge is how poverty correlates with crime.

When there is a denial of education, limited access to education, lack of resources, lack of job opportunities, and economic development that creates desperation. And some of those folks, who are in a desperate search for resources, are more likely to commit crimes.

And as a result, those who live in those communities, then complain about high crime and demand safety from the mayor, police, lawmakers, etc.

And guess what happens next. We see more police in those areas to surveillance folks.

That creates more encounters with officers who already have a poor perception of the residents who live there making everyone vulnerable to incidents like we saw in Louisiana and Minnesota.

And the cycle continues because folks -- who've had bad encounters (or folks they know have had bad encounters) with the police -- don't snitch on criminals due to a lack of trust for officers.

All because those people happen to live in an area impacted by socioeconomic disparities.
This coming from Kendrick??!! WOW!!

But those cuts in mental health care have never been restored
Probably has to do with PTSD if he served in Iraq. That's on the V.A. Hospital. They've sold our Veterans down the road. I can't blame this one on Reagan. If anything, the Bush's can be blamed and perhaps the current administration.

Most white people live in a different reality than people of color in this country. THEY DONT GET IT - because it does not happen to them.

Judging by some of the negroes around here, some black folk are just as clueless about their own people.

@skyvolt2000 what conditions created Ray Ray and Pookie?

Im still confused..

So...

Micah initially acted as a sniper...

Then...Got into man to man combat with police on the ground level (in shooting the officer on camera)

Then..makes it back up to roof for a standoff (and they blow him up)...

I just read on CNN they don't have the dudes body because they blew him up...

If they don't have the body, then how they know how he look? and his name though?

Who identified him??
This stuff is beginning to sound more fake as the news come out.

Bill Clinton and O'bama couldn't do it in 16 years of office? Hmmm.
Not without the help of the congress.....come on now, you know that. Clinton would have had a better chance than president Obama. I do not think he is saying other presidents did any better concerning mental health but the cuts happened under Reagan. If not for those cuts mental healthcare may not be in the condition it is today.

Reactions: J C

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Judging by some of the negroes around here, some black folk are just as clueless about their own people.

@skyvolt2000 what conditions created Ray Ray and Pookie?
It's like they don't start at the beginning. They jump right in the middle of the story and begin blaming the victims. Seems like they hate the likes of Ray Ray and Pooky just like White folks want them to. It's called divide and conquer. Pit one part of the group against the other, like they did to the field hands versus the house hands.

Soon, they'll be linking Black males as being domestic terrorist. They keep saying that policemen were assassinated but not labeling the two citizens the same way.
They were assassinated too.

So micah was an E-3 that specialized in masonry. But the triangulated attack looked very tactical for an E-3 to have executed this. Where are the other three suspects? If they blew this guy to pieces how was he identified? I hope the parents of Micah come forward and say something regarding their son and his motives. After cointelpro I do not trust the gov at all. I used to laugh at black ppl that would get all into conspiracy theories, but after cointelpro and tuskegee experiments...how far fetched is the idea of crisis actors? This entire shooting unfolded on twitter and one person said that one of the shooters came out in a cop car. (the twitter profile has been deleted) .Too many holes in this story.

So micah was an E-3 that specialized in masonry. But the triangulated attack looked very tactical for an E-3 to have executed this. Where are the other three suspects? If they blew this guy to pieces how was he identified? I hope the parents of Micah come forward and say something regarding their son and his motives. After cointelpro I do not trust the gov at all. I used to laugh at black ppl that would get all into conspiracy theories, but after cointelpro and tuskegee experiments...how far fetched is the idea of crisis actors? This entire shooting unfolded on twitter and one person said that one of the shooters came out in a cop car. (the twitter profile has been deleted) .Too many holes in this story.
That's a very astute comment.

Last edited:

If you are correct, some light is being shined on him and his Army Reserve Unit. If he was just an E-3/Private First Class (PFC) and was never promoted any higher as a reservist and an Afghan vet, either he was a pure screw up as a soldier or he experienced the typical racism that exists in a lot of Army Reserve Units. Being a former reservist myself, which is different than the Army National Guard, I think the latter is the case, which would make the average Black soldier see most White people as racist individuals. In most cases, Blacks that do not join the Army as militant type people, but if they experience some type of racism in the military, a lot of them start showing contempt for White people in general. Also, he was qualified in basic rifle maintenance or BRM, which is the soldier's skill level for using and maintaining his weapon/M16. If a soldier can't do nothing else, he or she can at least dismantle and put together a M16 rifle blindfolded. By him being an Afghan vet, he probably had gotten harden from being in a country with a lot of combat violence. I'm sure as an Afghan vet who experienced racism here in this country, he had turned into a powder keg waiting to explode. The difference between Black Vietnam veterans and Black veterans of today's wars, the country had plenty mental health institutions to take care of Vietnam veterans after they came back. And by him living with just his mother, she probably thought he would one day change back to the sweet little boy she once knew. As I previously stated, this young man was troubled and the country no longer has the means to detect people with his type of mental condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back