Hell Is Breaking Loose in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to purposefully left out the fact that white police (RACE SOLDIERS disguised as cops) were killing black folks before "pookie & nem" ever existed.

You are a top shelf white supremacist, and you have been BLOCKED.
I just blocked that chump, too.

Hell any black person that lived in BR from the 1990's to the early 2000's know about the police officer they call Bruh Stupid. He would take money from grade school kids that weren't even doing anything illegal.
I grew up in Jackson and I've heard of him.

Where was the shooter blown up?
He was supposedly blown up in an office type building that still had civilians in it. This was reported on Good Morning America today.
If someone can find the interview, I believe it was stated exactly what building.

You do know the background of King James right?

Of course I do, that’s one of the reasons why I am an atheist. I know the whole Queen James story even though he did have 7 kids. However, I use the KJV as a reference to Jesus like someone would use “Twas the night before Christmas” poem as a reference to describe Santa Clause. I personally don’t believe Jesus ever existed or he was a composite of a lot of charismatic messianic preachers with a dooms day message. There were a lot of people who could have been Jesus in the 1st century C.E. What I’m saying, to stay on point, is that the Jesus of the KJV was written to be very pro-Roman, pro-establishment, and with Mathew 5:17 which states “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil” he was very much pro-Jewish.

Jesus was not preaching to go out and kill roman soldiers, quite the opposite. Luke 6: 27-31 says, But I tell you who hear me:Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek,turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak,do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.” To me, that goes against shooting and throwing rocks at police officers. I know most of you are not advocating doing that, but nobody is coming up with different solutions to help fix the problem.

Of course I do, that’s one of the reasons why I am an atheist. I know the whole Queen James story even though he did have 7 kids. However, I use the KJV as a reference to Jesus like someone would use “Twas the night before Christmas” poem as a reference to describe Santa Clause. I personally don’t believe Jesus ever existed or he was a composite of a lot of charismatic messianic preachers with a dooms day message. There were a lot of people who could have been Jesus in the 1st century C.E. What I’m saying, to stay on point, is that the Jesus of the KJV was written to be very pro-Roman, pro-establishment, and with Mathew 5:17 which states “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil” he was very much pro-Jewish.

Jesus was not preaching to go out and kill roman soldiers, quite the opposite. Luke 6: 27-31 says, But I tell you who hear me:Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek,turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak,do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.” To me, that goes against shooting and throwing rocks at police officers. I know most of you are not advocating doing that, but nobody is coming up with different solutions to help fix the problem.

This is an entirely different thread so I won't go any further.

He was supposedly blown up in an office type building that still had civilians in it. This was reported on Good Morning America today.
If someone can find the interview, I believe it was stated exactly what building.

Hmmmm so they did not evacuate the building. SMH...

This is an entirely different thread so I won't go any further.

If I go start another thread will you contribute to it or anybody esle? I really want to hear how the Jesus of the KJV bible advocates fighting and shooting cops. I don’t post in the prayer board but I will start it there just to hear this.

Was the scene of the damage shown?

Reactions: J C
Hmmmm so they did not evacuate the building. SMH...
According to the interview, "They had to take "him" out, they did not have any other choice in case his "threats" of bombs were real".

Was the scene of the damage shown?
What damage? No one has yet said they heard an explosion. A pound of C4 and no one heard a thing? July 4th just passed, I can't tell you how many times I heard M80's in Chicago. I also saw the posted video of 1 1/2 lbs of C4, that made some noise and a nice little plume, yeah it's in the desert, but I say that to say...No one heard anything, not even the reporters, and we have not seen any footage of a damaged building, garage, office floor, nothing!!!!

He is going to Dallas, I really wonder if he's going to go to Baton Rouge and Minn and see about those victims families or the community there.

What gets me, no one is trying to see if something happened in his Army Reserve Unit that made this young man snap. Even Hollywood has made movies showing the psychological effects of military training and combat. IMO, all soldiers who exit time of service (ETS) definitely need be closely monitor for PTS once they go back to civilian life. As I listen to Dallas Police Chief talk about what the young man said before they killed him, he definitely reminds me of the character Private Pyle in the movie "Full Metal Jacket".

Last edited:

What damage? No one has yet said they heard an explosion. A pound of C4 and no one heard a thing? July 4th just passed, I can't tell you how many times I heard M80's in Chicago. I also saw the posted video of 1 1/2 lbs of C4, that made some noise and a nice little plume, yeah it's in the desert, but I say that to say...No one heard anything, not even the reporters, and we have not seen any footage of a damaged building, garage, office floor, nothing!!!!

Wait what?

Man I have heard C4 and seen it go off in person. You can damn near hear that shit a mile or more away.

It was reported he was kicked out of the army for astealing panties.

And another black man was shot by cops for holding a knife and what they thought was a gun. However it was a BB Gun. Up close you tell it's fake but I have seen that model colored brown not black.

http://www.wandtv.com/story/32413195/decatur-police-officer-shot-man-believed-to-have-a-handgun

[QUOTE}
Decatur Police have issued a press release with further details from the news conference that took place at 12:15 Monday afternoon.

Decatur Police confirmed Mitchell was in possession of a knife and BB gun at the time he was shot. Authorities say the BB gun had the appearance of a real firearm. A picture of that BB gun has been attached to this article. The photo was made available for media viewing at the conference.

The Illinois State Police were also present at the conference, as they will be conducting an investigation into the officer-involved shooting.

ISP investigators have conducted witness inteviews, processed the scene and continue to investigate.

Interim Chief Jim Getz, of the Decatur Police Department, also notes that after the one round was fired by Officer Whittmer, Decatur officers administered medical attention to Mitchell until an ambulance arrived and took over.
][/QUOTE]

No one has been allowed near any of those areas. At least until Wednesday.

I do have family that works there so I 'll ask them if they see any damage.

According to the interview, "They had to take "him" out, they did not have any other choice in case his "threats" of bombs were real".

Stevie Ray (the pro wrestler) was on Ralph Cooper's show this morning and he voiced this very thing. No one heard an explosion. And there are accounts that the killer wrote something in his own blood. If he was blown up how did he do that?

On a side note: Deputy Dallas Police Chief Malik Aziz was interviewed by Roland Martin this morning and said the system is broken. He also said that Dallas Black Lives Matter and the Dallas Police Department have a good relationship. He also spoke to the fact that Mark Hughes (who was labeled a suspect) has not received an apology nor has there been a recanting by DPD of identifying Mark Hughes as a suspect.

I tried to find the video from this morning but could not.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if the young man Micah Johnson died in iraq or something. They blew this man up but was able to identify him ? Also, does anybody know the names of the slain cops?

It does sound very weird that no one heard c4 going off, the Facebook page matches the narrative that you would look for in this case, this one man moved that fast to make police feel like he was shooting from different areas .... #staywoke .... Can barely find updates on Baton Rouge, short of the protests, and almost nothing on Minnesota, but Dallas is all over the news. No mention of the brother here in Houston either ....

Sounds Diverting .. just saying.

He also said that Dallas Black Lives Matter and the Dallas Police Department have a good relationship.

Got a couple of friends in Dallas who protested that night (who got caught up and didn't make it home until that morning) who said the same thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the young man Micah Johnson died in iraq or something. They blew this man up but was able to identify him ? Also, does anybody know the names of the slain cops?
Yes you should be able to find those names now.

1 was Latino with a 2 year old.
1 as a white woman
the others were white males.

One of them knew Cuba Gooding Jr and one of the Texas Rangers.

And we got another shooting
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...-is-shot-dead-by-officer-during-break-in.html

Arguing over Facebook.

It does sound very weird that no one heard c4 going off, the Facebook page matches the narrative that you would look for in this case, this one man moved that fast to make police feel like he was shooting from different areas .... #staywoke .... Can barely find updates on Baton Rouge, short of the protests, and almost nothing on Minnesota, but Dallas is all over the news. No mention of the brother here in Houston either ....

Sounds Diverting .. just saying.
I think the reason we don't hear much is because nobody wants to rush anything because we have seen the damage that has caused.

Witch hunting and putting all the info on the dead is not helping either side. I think folks want the facts so if these goes before juries or judges-there is no bias-especially from a jury..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back