Has society become just too sensitive about football?

It is not just guys or Football......

th

Because both involve human beings. Hitting is hitting, especially if the hitting is not consensual.
Now, if hitting players is so effective, why don't NFL coaches hit their players in the head? At the very highest level of play, why aren't professional coaches allowed to hit their players?
Are they to be considered "soft or wussies" for not allowing their coach to hit them in the head?

For the same reason they don't have parent-teacher conferences in college.

You'll let a cac coach go upside your kid's head, while you're in the stands?

1st quarter, your kid fumbles, cac coach (or black) yells in your kid's face, then goes upside his head on the sidelines. You cool with that huh, Ok good

3rd quarter, your kid jumps off-sides on a 3rd and 3 play, your kid comes out the game, cac coach yells at the kid, then goes upside his head (with a slap) and doesn't put your kid back in the game.

WTF man

So you're cool with that?

So are you cool with a black coach slapping a black kid upside the helmet?

See your focus here is a white coach/black kid....Big Head you can't cherry pick.

I have a son who plays high school ball and he has never been coached by a white coach and God willing he never will unless he goes to the pros.

First my son is tough and not a pussy. The shit I put him through in the house a slap on the helmet ain't shit. Knowing my son he would be like "fuck I messed up...coach put me back in the game." You want to call it slave mentality to fulfill your cherry picking. Hell my son told his high school coach "let's kill these motherfuckers and let's stop calling these bitch plays." The coach got so hyped.

See that's my son. LOL....

See your focus here is a white coach/black kid....Big Head you can't cherry pick.

I have a son who plays high school ball and he has never been coached by a white coach and God willing he never will unless he goes to the pros.

First my son is tough and not a pussy. The shit I put him through in the house a slap on the helmet ain't shit. Knowing my son he would be like "fuck I messed up...coach put me back in the game." You want to call it slave mentality to fulfill your cherry picking. Hell my son told his high school coach "let's kill these motherfuckers and let's stop calling these bitch plays." The coach got so hyped.

See right here. That’s sufficient daddying.

I already stated that I'm not cool with no coaching doing that act.

Man cuzzo. If your son had a cac coach (black coach) would you allow your son to be slapped upside his head, for fumbling, for being late to practice, for jumping off-sides, for a face-mask. Each time he came to the side-line, he got slapped upside his head, You cool with this act?

I don't correlate how being slapped upside the head is being tough and not a pussy, where I'm from we don't let other ppl put hands on us

Lol at rode the bench, man I played sports and not 1 time I was slapped or yelled at in a disrespectful tone. 1. my ppl aint play that sht 2. The coach knew how to get his point across and he knew not to put his hands on another man's child. 3. It's not that deep.

Again you dudes in here are so wrapped up in the thought of being tough not even realizing how goofy that crap is.

Wake me up when you find a clip of black coaches putting their hands on cac kids. Lol You dudes smh, I have no words.

See right here. That’s sufficient daddying.

Damn right I'm raising a black man not a kid happy to get a trophy for participating, My son lives by a code "I don't remember who comes in second because they are behind me."

Hell my wife harder than some the grown ass men around here.

Like I said, people will fight really hard for the right to abuse children.

It's not abuse if you know what the environment is like. This whole discussion is over a head slap with a helmet ON. This isn't a fist to a bare face or getting wacked with a paddle across the bare skin. YES I WENT THERE.

Have you seen what happens to 18 year olds at Parris Island for USMC boot camp?

What about BGLO pledging process (DON'T LIE).

You sign the paperwork, you know what the deal is.

It's not abuse if you know what the environment is like. This whole discussion is over a head slap with a helmet ON. This isn't a fist to a bare face or getting wacked with a paddle across the bare skin. YES I WENT THERE.

Neck Slap is a horrible feeling.

Find me 10 clips of angry black coaches slapping cac kids on the helmet for mistakes since it's an environment thing

Now find 10 clips of cac coaches or black coaches slapping black kids on the helmet

Should be easy right to pull these clips huh?

Let's do this:

I'll use my school, Coach Odums.

We have or had a white kicker, if he misses a kick, shanks it off the side of his foot in the 1st quarter and 3rd quarter, Do you think Odums would slap that white kicker upside his head both times?

Replace the kicker with an Olineman, Do you think Odums would go upside that cac kid's head if that cac Olineman gets called for a Personal foul or better yet curses out a ref?

I'll wait.

Let really dive into this thing so you can see how goofy that act and see the slave mind-set you dudes have and don't even know it.

Let's do this:

We have or had a white kicker, if he misses a kick in the 1st quarter, Do you think Odums would slap that white kicker upside his head?

Replace the kicker with an Olineman, Do you think Odums would go upside that cac kid's head?

I'll wait.

Let you see how goofy yall dudes out here sounding.

Nope still won't fly....see I hate when folks try to create scenario's. That's what women do to try and prove their point. You have to place the black and white player in the same situation.

Find me 10 clips of angry black coaches slapping cac kids on the helmet for mistakes since it's an environment thing

Now find 10 clips of cac coaches or black coaches slapping black kids on the helmet

Should be easy right to pull these clips huh?

straw man
ˌstrô ˈman/
noun
noun: strawman
  1. 1.
    an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

That's totally different. Once you sign up with the military, they all but own you and most of your rights to protest.

Last edited:
Let's do this:

We have or had a white kicker, if he misses a kick, shanks it off the side of his foot in the 1st quarter and 3rd quarter, Do you think Odums would slap that white kicker upside his head both times?

Replace the kicker with an Olineman, Do you think Odums would go upside that cac kid's head if that cac Olineman gets called for a Personal foul or better yet curses out a ref?

I'll wait.

Let really dive into this thing so you can see how goofy that act and see the slave mind-set you dudes have and don't even know it.
Black coaches rarely hit White players.

Nope still won't fly....see I hate when folks try to create scenario's. That's what women do to try and prove their point. You have to place the black and white player in the same situation.

Didn't you just say, a coach slapping a kid upside their head is fair game?

Now I'm making up stuff lol.

Nah what women do is deflect and veer off the subject.

My scenario all ties into what the topic is about, a coach slapping a kid upside their head

Black coaches rarely hit White players.

Why is that though?

Are those white players not tough? That white DE is not obligated to be slapped upside his head because he's white? but Junebug (who just got in the game) and he jumps off-sides is obligated to be slapped upside his head though?

Does that make any sense Jay Rob?

When you peel back the layers and see the logic behind goofy stuff, ppl wanna deflect and throw out crazy ass excuse for the goofy stuff.

That's what black ppl do when you call out racism, they say stupid stuff, about what about black on black crime to deflect the issue.

Man stop letting cacs or any black coaches put hands on your children, Crap is weak, You don't create strong black men by letting cacs go upside your child's head.

Smh.

Didn't you just say, a coach slapping a kid upside their head is fair game?

Now I'm making up stuff lol.

Nah what women do is deflect and veer off the subject.

My scenario all ties into what the topic is about, a coach slapping a kid upside their head

Glad you admitted to making up stuff. LOL

So is it ok for a black coach to slap a black player upside the head.

You probably answered that already but I find it difficult to read through your rhetoric.

Glad you admitted to making up stuff. LOL

So is it ok for a black coach to slap a black player upside the head.

You probably answered that already but I find it difficult to read through your rhetoric.

Not ok for a coach to slap anybody cuzzo.

Back