Has society become just too sensitive about football?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hell a number of parents were more concerned about the word tenacity than anything. Nowadays we have players ready to or have jumped on coaches...etc....

Because they know there is no real CONSEQUENCE-especially for a black player.
You toss him off the team for slapping the coach-50 other schools are there to take him. Or Momma goes school hopping for a school that doesn't have control.

And we haven't gotten too sensitive when we got coaches being blackballed for snitching out abusive coaches in college basketball.

A coach putting a hand on a player is socially unacceptable, but nobody ever talks about teammates fighting because somebody got their nuts stomped on during practice, or getting eyes gouged by an opponent during a game..

Or better yet, having to take pain medicine after a game thats usually only used to treat accident patients...

If it's okay to slap players around, why don't they do it in the pros like the NFL, NBA or MLB? I don't see 99 percent of the coaches in those areas putting their hands on ANY player whatsoever. Why is that if physical aggression is so helpful?

If it's okay to slap players around, why don't they do it in the pros like the NFL, NBA or MLB? I don't see 99 percent of the coaches in those areas putting their hands on ANY player whatsoever. Why is that if physical aggression is so helpful?

It happens in the NFL, but probably much less than it did before the overall testosterone counts dropped across the country and league... plus, NFL players are much more motivated and advanced mentally than HS & college players.

Those other sports are no where close to football in terms of physical nature. In basketball and baseball, you dont end up on the ground with an opponent unless by accident.

In football, you do, by damn design.

It happens in the NFL, but probably much less than it did before the overall testosterone counts dropped across the country and league... plus, NFL players are much more motivated and advanced mentally than HS & college players.

Those other sports are no where close to football in terms of physical nature. In basketball and baseball, you dont end up on the ground with an opponent unless by accident.

In football, you do, by damn design.

Tagged me a clip where it happened this year? A coached slapping a grown man's helmet

I'll wait.

I'll even let you got back 3 years to find a clip since you say this happens

You must not have ever had a football helmet on. It's very hard to hurt anyone wearing a helmet with your bare hand without breaking your own hand.

Ok,

Let's use this statement and let's use you cheering for allowing a player to be slapped upside their head

When does it stop?

If a player comes late to practice every day, does that player need to be slapped upside their head every day???

Would you allow that cac coach to slap your son upside his head (with the helmet on) if he's late for practice, then if he fumbles on a drill and the cac coach comes over and yells in his face and goes upside his head (again) would this be ok in your eyes?

When does it stop my boy?

Too soft man. Football is a tough mans sport. You don’t want your kid to get tackled either? There is always flag football.

So playing flag football stops a kid from being slapped upside their head?

So if the kid that plays flag football, fumbles he doesn't get slapped, but if the kid plays regular football and that kid fumbles, late for practice, miss a tackle, he gets slapped upside his head by a coach??

Since slapping up side the head is just a good motivator why not take it to the classroom?

Exactly

Too much going on in this world to be allowing a cac coach, (black too) but a cac coach to be putting his hands on a kid, sh1t doesn't make that kid a man or anything.

Get that slave babble/mind-set sh1t outta here.

I'll bet any money, yall have never seen a BLACK COACH, slap a CAC kid upside their head, if so, pull me a clip this year of this happening? I'll wait

Black ppl can be so dayum goofy, we think actions being done so dayum long to us, is some kind of normality when all the crap is passed down slave babble and actions that were done to us, now we are doing and thinking it's acceptable and manly, FOH.

Man my black ppl are so dayum lost it's sad. Letting a cac coach go upside your kid's head because of a mistake smh.

Pull and post a clip of a black coach going upside a CAC kid

Or cheerleading.

You'll let a cac coach go upside your kid's head, while you're in the stands?

1st quarter, your kid fumbles, cac coach (or black) yells in your kid's face, then goes upside his head on the sidelines. You cool with that huh, Ok good

3rd quarter, your kid jumps off-sides on a 3rd and 3 play, your kid comes out the game, cac coach yells at the kid, then goes upside his head (with a slap) and doesn't put your kid back in the game.

WTF man

So you're cool with that?

A coach putting a hand on a player is socially unacceptable, but nobody ever talks about teammates fighting because somebody got their nuts stomped on during practice, or getting eyes gouged by an opponent during a game..

Or better yet, having to take pain medicine after a game thats usually only used to treat accident patients...

You could have stopped after that, in my opinion, you're fishing for something so it can be acceptable.

Breh, I don't know how you and yours do it in your family but nobody is touching a finger on mines or anybody in my family. I don't care how wrong or whatever mistake is made on the feel, you have ways of allowing that kid to know that his mistake was a mistake, set them out a play or 2 or quarter, but slapping a kid upside their head, pulling and jerking a kid, (guards to that on the prison yard or in the hallways) You aint gotta do all that.

So how is a cac coach slapping a kid upside their head a positive thing for that kid, would saying, man that's ok, encouraging the kid be a better solution?

Do you let your kid get slapped upside their head, or yanked by a coach if that kid turns the ball over in a basketball game or strikeout in a baseball game (there's a helmet being used in baseball too)?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Anyone who has played the game of football any amount of time will tell you that you get more "concussion laden" slaps on the head when you make a good play. You hate to come to the sideline because of the head slaps that await your return....

There also head slaps when you make a bad play.....more of a "come on man.....get your head into the game" head slap...

And pregame head slaps will knock you silly as well....

It is just part of the game........

I don't think I've ever seen it in the NFL. At least not since I've been an adult.

I'll bet any money, yall have never seen a BLACK COACH, slap a CAC kid upside their head, if so, pull me a clip this year of this happening? I'll wait

Black ppl can be so dayum goofy, we think actions being done so dayum long to us, is some kind of normality when all the crap is passed down slave babble and actions that were done to us, now we are doing and thinking it's acceptable and manly, FOH.

Man my black ppl are so dayum lost it's sad. Letting a cac coach go upside your kid's head because of a mistake smh.

Pull and post a clip of a black coach going upside a CAC kid
I have. My highschool coach did it all the time.

Anyone who has played the game of football any amount of time will tell you that you get more "concussion laden" slaps on the head when you make a good play. You hate to come to the sideline because of the head slaps that await your return....

There also head slaps when you make a bad play.....more of a "come on man.....get your head into the game" head slap...

And pregame head slaps will knock you silly as well....

It is just part of the game........
:):):):)o_O I almost, forgot about that.

Dude, my black coach slapped ALL of our helmets when we screwed up. White or black, he didn't discriminate.

I can see him slapping all the black kids, but I don't believe an angry black man slapping the helmet of a cac kid when they made a mistake.

I can believe him tagging yall asses and allowing him to do it, but cac kids, nah, don't believe you breh breh

Dude, my black coach slapped ALL of our helmets when we screwed up. White or black, he didn't discriminate.

I can see him slapping all the black kids, but I don't believe an angry black man slapping the helmet of a cac kid when they made a mistake.

I can believe him tagging yall asses and allowing him to do it, but cac kids, nah, don't believe you breh breh

Back