Has society become just too sensitive about football?

For it to be this big it had to be much more than a typical helmet slap. Every school videotapes their practices and I'm sure the school's AD saw the tape prior to punishing the coach.

I think you're being over the top

When did I state "beating the brains out of a kid"

You made that remark to down play how goofy the act yall allowing to happen is.

Makes sense when you use your head and put it all together about what I'm saying.

I don't give a sh1t if it's a light tap or push on the helmet, We tearing that bih down if a coach ever did some goofy sh1t like that mines or anyone in my family, I promise you that

Letting a coach go upside a kid's head for a mistake, that happens at the pro level, Man yall dudes are on some goofy sh1t

Ok. I'm not the one with the post full of profanity and making threats. I also didn't say you made the comment about beating the brains out of someone. I said no one is in favor of beating the brains out of a kid. You made it look as if some of the poster are in favor. READ!!! lol

Ok. I'm not the one with the post full of profanity and making threats. I also didn't say you made the comment about beating the brains out of someone. I said no one is in favor of beating the brains out of a kid. READ!!! lol

Ok

I'm done too.

"Beating the brains out is what you said" I said, slapping a kid upside the head

2 different statements.

But again, you realized how goofy it looked allowing your kid to be slap upside their head, thus you tried to over-dramatize what I was saying by inserting "Beating the brains out" as if I was indicating that.

You're a smart dude, you know aint no coach "lightly tapping" a kid upside their heads for a mistake, I'ma gently tap the kid on his helmet for a mistake, smh.

Who gives a light tap when upset to anything? I'll wait.

Make it make sense

Good day sir

All of it's wrong

Coaches keep your hands to yourself, that goes for pulling, jerking, in my kid's face, yelling, keep yo ass under-control.

You aint that tough and it's just a game. Kids make mistake. FOH with that sh1t

I'll even go on to say, if Odums did something foul like that to anyone of those kids on our roster, Odums ass should be release of his duties and the parents and family members of that child should put hands on Odums asap for at least 15-20 mins, I bet not nan other kid get a slap upside his head once that 20 min beat down happens . Keep yo hands to yourself and conduct yourself like a dayum adult.

Got to much going on out here to be with that goofy sh1t,

If you don't fuss and get on your grand-parents and your own parents like that, don't get on my children and family members in such a manner. Don't give a dayum who you are as a coach,

Send the kid to the locker room, no need for a shouting match and the tough guy act, you're an adult and that's a child that's not even yours.

Ok

I'm done too.

"Beating the brains out is what you said" I said, slapping a kid upside the head

2 different statements.

But again, you realized how goofy it looked allowing your kid to be slap upside their head, thus you tried to over-dramatize what I was saying by inserting "Beating the brains out" as if I was indicating that.

You're a smart dude, you know aint no coach "lightly tapping" a kid upside their heads for a mistake, I'ma gently tap the kid on his helmet for a mistake, smh.

Who gives a light tap when upset to anything? I'll wait.

Make it make sense

Good day sir

I said no one is in favor of beating the brains out of him. What made me chime in is that you made your "point" 100 posts ago and I'm sure we got it.

I said no one is in favor of beating the brains out of him. What made me chime in is that you made your "point" 100 posts ago and I'm sure we got it.

What's the go the band room posts and other posts about the softness of the kids, if no one is in favor of slapping a kid upside their head?

I have seen a high school slap a players helmet because the player came to the game high as a kite. The mom got mad at the coach and said "my son is a teenager and they get high...what's the big deal." SMH

I have seen a high school slap a players helmet because the player came to the game high as a kite. The mom got mad at the coach and said "my son is a teenager and they get high...what's the big deal." SMH

And as a ccach, they (parents) don't want you to put them off the team either......just say it is going to be alight and let them play....

Yet we as fans complain when we see undisciplined teams......

Yup. 100 something yards of penalties, and the team with all the penalties mad and say the ref cheated. GTFOH undisciplined bastids.

Hell slapping a helmet hurts the slapper more than the person getting slapped. It’s the aggressive face mask grab that I don’t like. Hell, some of y’all right now do more than slap helmets of your sons/nephews/cousins and would be highly pissed if we saw it and called CPS.

So what’s next to over analyze ... slapping butts for a good play?

Now Craig James’ son getting put in a closet as a punishment at Mike Leach’s orders ... that’s intolerable and Leach got fired from Texas Tech off the strength of that and other complaints.

So we'll encourage our kids to sit down/take a knee for the pledge but don't say anything when a cac coach slaps them upside their heads?

Smh.

Man Look

Some won't see the goofy parallel between, they'll cop excuses "man that's different"

Some will see how it don't add up and see how off the mind-set of black ppl can be at times.

Yet we as fans complain when we see undisciplined teams......

I don't see how slapping a kid upside their heads correlate to an undisciplined team?

So a cac (or black) but let's say a cac coach, slaps the kids on the team upside their heads for making mistakes makes for a team being discipline?

Yup. 100 something yards of penalties, and the team with all the penalties mad and say the ref cheated. GTFOH undisciplined bastids.

Hell slapping a helmet hurts the slapper more than the person getting slapped. It’s the aggressive face mask grab that I don’t like. Hell, some of y’all right now do more than slap helmets of your sons/nephews/cousins and would be highly pissed if we saw it and called CPS.

So what’s next to over analyze ... slapping butts for a good play?

Now Craig James’ son getting put in a closet as a punishment at Mike Leach’s orders ... that’s intolerable and Leach got fired from Texas Tech off the strength of that and other complaints.

Whatever happened to cutting a kid's playing time down when there are repetitive mistakes?

Slapping kids in timeout huddles or when they're coming off the field is warrant for better performance?

Man that's slave babble and slave mentality, No cac should be putting their hands on any black kid, No adult that's not the kid's parents or relative shouldn't either, especially in a public setting like that.

Man that's slave babble and slave mentality, No cac should be putting their hands on any black kid, No adult that's not the kid's parents or relative shouldn't either, especially in a public setting like that.

And many often ask what happen to the village......

So yall dudes are letting grown ass men slap the piss outta yo kid because of a mistake?

If that aint some slave type mind-set.

The hell is wrong wit you dudes?

Yall cool with letting a cac go up side your kid's head (black coach) is wrong too, but a cac, slap the piss outta yo kid because of a mistake and yall think it's some macho sh1t?

Man you nigs need help
You must not have ever had a football helmet on. It's very hard to hurt anyone wearing a helmet with your bare hand without breaking your own hand.

Back