Hard Brother list. Ah, is it a thing of the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought I would never see the day when women like metrosexuals over traditional masculine brothers. :shame:

Brothers popping, gyrating, synchronized skating and singing "Pretty Girls Rock". :shame:

Brothers crying in public.

Last edited:
Cee you my dog and all but you don't even have a poodle...Man that dog you showed us look like a toy...Man your dog would lose a fight with a new york sewer rat....LOL Did I say dog...

now wait a damn minute. Cee yo ass got a damn toy poodle?? at least tell ya boy its alll black or somthing. damn damn damn

Brothers getting out the shower to piss in 2011. Brothers don't lift weights anymore, they doing yoga. :shame:

now wait a damn minute. Cee yo ass got a damn toy poodle?? at least tell ya boy its alll black or somthing. damn damn damn

Boom
195683.jpg
LOL
It's a chick magnet....LOL

Take out Ford, substitute HOUSE, paying for a Toyota, and you got me.

The real question would be what is YOUR definition of a "hard brother"?

A guy who take cares of his responsibilities (family, personal or job/career), is willing to stand up for what he believes in, and tries to be a difference maker in some form to create a better environment for him and others. If that is not the ideal man, I don't know what is.

Mane Yoga is good for your blood pressure and stress....It's also always some nice pudding to look at in front of you...:banana:

I thought I would never see the day when women like metrosexuals over traditional masculine brothers. :shame:

Brothers popping, gyrating, synchronized skating and singing "Pretty Girls Rock". :shame:

Brothers crying in public.

This one gets me too. The next time I see a dude wobbling .... I'm just gonna bow my head for the greatness MEN USED to be.

Brothers gone stop shaking hands too soon and start kissing on the cheek like they do in France.

A guy who take cares of his responsibilities (family, personal or job/career), is willing to stand up for what he believes in, and tries to be a difference maker in some form to create a better environment for him and others. If that is not the ideal man, I don't know what is.

They aren't looking for the "ideal" man in the sense that you mentioned in this one though which is why I had to change my post. It's all about preference and if you get one woman to think you are her "hard brother", more power to you.

not you too Legend,
Man we are losing some brothers to the struggle. where my boy Delock at?

Pops hard brothers want to live longer too. I lift weights three times a week, I run miles, I do cardio mix...I do cardio mix to see all the in shape ladies and yoga. Oh Boy it's about three or four kellis's up in there and It keeps my stress real low..

now since all these "old school" posters poppin up where is that fine Fortitude lady with that pretty smile.

i need her to check and see if ima hard brother or not

Bruh, I know you got "Long Eddie' on the brain since you have been outed a few times in this forum for watching dudes in drag doing the Dougie on stage in questionable clubs. But it's this damn pic bruh....

36146_1700076547892_1417268008_31772929_2364587_n.jpg

I took this pic homecoming, the same homecoming I spoke to yo azz on the yard. Again, if we want to see something, then I guess you will, but remember your views and perceptions are flawed since you apparently like to watch shemales do American Idol auditions while inebriated.

And you wonder why you aint on the hard brothers list.

I'm just sayin'! :D

It's EXTRA sen-si-tive up in this piece!:no:

I dunno....maybe tomorrow will be different! :)

keenen.jpg

MESSAGE!!!

wait, Pops watched some dragqueens on stage??

say it aint so bruh?? and you told people about it?? nawwwwwwwwww my dude it some stuff u take to the grave

Chile, bye! :lol:

I'm beginning to think some of these "NSPs" "wipe" instead of "shake". :smh:

see when i say this dude be calling me flavor flav. anutha dude wanted to meet me offline and fight. yall women in here killing these dudes and they aint said nothing.

this is some bullshit but it shole is funny though.

How about we don't pay them any mind and just keep the party moving?

Yall probably talking about us in your men's forum. :noidea: :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I go back to work to try and relieve some stress and y'all got all this madness going on, while I'm away.

:emlaugh: :bawling: :lol:

That's good and all, but what good is that if you don't want a women? :confused: You only benefiting yourself. Sleepless night in Chi-town send help. :lol:

Brothers in the club ordering fruity drinks and putting lime in the beer. :shame: Brothers don't even drink Crown Royal anymore. Man, somebody take me back to the 60's. I need to find those hardcore marching brothers who wore all black and stood outside city hall with guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back